Vics diary

Yes I'm off to have mine now. Oh Sam don't be disheartened xXxX when is official wi. I'm dressed now so won't weigh in till tomorrow. And thanks re soya!

You can use as many eggs as you want for the wraps. I normally use three eggs but I get 4-5 wraps out of that - like I said I do them very thin.

I use a couple and keep the rest for the following day - they are fine if stored in the fridge and warmed through

Thank you! Had chicken boiled eggs and garlic mayo for dinner. Bought some good stuff In Sainsbury s. Inc stuff for sausage casserole which is quite car by but can count it in as trying to up it. I'm doing weigh in tomorrow so will let you know. Fingers crossed !!!!

Anyone watching channel 4? Truth about sugar !!!

Hey am watching sugar v fat on bbc2 vik is that what u mean? was just gonna msg u on FB to see if you was watching lol xx

Yes I meant BBC two !!! Wanted better news than this!!!!

I think it's a load of ******** !!!

Me too. It just doesn't make sense. And they haven't mentioned ketosis at all have they which I thought they would

Not at all. It's true though the mix between sugar and fat is the worst ! How are you getting on?

Definitely the mix that causes trouble. Am doing really well was on slimming world then changed to low carb last week n loving it! ? ketosis kicked in after one day this time round so was very lucky. Gonna have a weigh tomorrow see how I'm getting on. How are you finding it this time round?

Yeah I love the food !!! Ooh good luck with wi I'm not doing amazingly :( x

Heyy Vicky
I just wanted to say Hiya because I have been stalking your diary lol, also think we're in a similar early bird phase of the diet - sad to hear you're not doing amazing -me neither! I lost well in my 1st week but have barely lost anything so far this week :( Never mind, it will come off us eventually! Its a marathon not a sprint, just gotta keep being good with the carbs and the water i guess. Also you ran 5k?! I literally run 1k and I'm dead - so embarrassing at the gym especially when i get my timings wrong and go with all the gym rats but i think its a good habit that i can keep up once i hit maintenance and be healthy and stuff. When is your weigh in day? Good good luck!!!!!
Amanda :) xxx

Hi Amanda :) nice to meet you. I can't run the whole 5 k YET! Yes slow weight loss is so disheartening and I'm sure I would have loat more doing low cal BUT I love this food !
Programme was Iinteresting if anyone watched it last night saying that the loss on the high fat diet was higher but mostly muscle ! And as I'm making muscle in the gym that's obviiously why I'm not losing;)
Anyway best get up and weigh in. Have been dreaming of nnumbers of the scales and they were good.

B frikadellen
L salami lettuce cucumber egg mayo
D gammon and cabbage
S pepperoni cheese stick
Ex gym I think

Sts this week body fat gone down .2 so at least something :)

Ooh Vic the fat going down is fab news!! Goes to show that you're gaining muscle and losing fat ?. I lost 3lb this week not so great for my first week compared to last time I did it but still good and I am chuffed x

Back