vile but could constipation make you gain

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

have been doing quite a few working solution days... just having a very small chicken breast with cucumber and lettiuce & sprinkle of bullion to add flavour... i havent been to the toilet in days and days properly and my stomach is sticking out!

Want to know if i should be prepared to see a gain when i weigh myself due to this? i feel bigger than what i did five days ago :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Have you taken anything? I wouldn't leave it longer than 3 days if you haven't been before taking something chick xx

4. Divster

Divster Banned

Sorry I didnt answer your question either! It could xx

5. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Unfortunately most probably yes!

What are you doing about it?

May I suggest Fibergel

6. missjam

missjam Full Member

i used to take senkot and it made me feel ill and scared of laxative type products! literally thought i was going to die and had the shakes all night/vomiting. didnt agree with me... i need something with a gentle effect but still works... id be scared to take something if i needed to go at work! big no!

7. Divster

Divster Banned

You can take psyllium husk just before your shakes to stop this happening again, and it can make you feel a bit fuller too. Not if you already have a problem though, but its just pure fibre so very good and gentle on the bowels H&B sell it in capsules

8. tealight23

tealight23 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I have a big 2l bottle which I put a 2/3 teaspoons of soluble fibre into every day (with a funnel!) and then fill with water, and that gives me fibre for the day in the water that I have to drink anyway. I think it's called Benefibre, but it's really good & completely taste-free. It does work to keep you regular!

9. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I take movicol twice a day, it's wonderful. I'm not sure if you can but it over the counter tho? I get mines on prescription. xx

10. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    In short, yes constipation can make you gain/retain weight. One reason could be that you are dehydrated, so have you been drinking the minimum 2.25L of water a day? Otherwise I would recommend Fybogel or any other sugar-free alternatives that will relieve the constipation yet keep you in ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.