Total Solution Violet's Exante Diary : Getting To Goal

Thanks for all the lovely messages and encouragement, you guys are great! :D

I've been a bit naughty this afternoon, I had some icecream and maltesers, but I'm not going to let it bring me down and I'm back to plan now.

100% tomorrow, Monday is my lads birthday, have decided I will just have a piece of birthday cake and a cheese wholemeal roll and won't have any of the other party things, I'll be happy with that, then it's all the way to December 100% then...a big hard slog, but I know I can do it!!

I've watched Chalet Girl this afternoon with the lovely Ed Westwick, he's so yummy! :gimi: I find watching a few movies always takes your mind off things.
Going to settle myself down now, big mug of tea, slop on a ridiculous amount of cream onto feet and wear moisturising socks and watch the tv, Strictly and Gary Barlow tonight...I'm spoilt :p

Todays food...
the naughty icecream and maltesers. Will have a hot chocoalte shake later.
hmmmm..I actually don't feel hungry at all and I really don't want to force myself to eat.

:sign0137: Ooh good grief! The BL bar I bought, was awful! I got the chocolate and mint fudge one :yuk: The actual 'fudge' part of the bar was just gross! It was kinda like chewing a tyre and the taste was just awful! I licked off all the chocolate lol! then lobbed it in the bin. I defintely won't be trying the other flavour!

I won't be trying the BL bars then lol. Mind you I've got 25 exante ones so that will keep me going for a bit.
Hope your son has a lovely birthday.

Mandy

MandyLupton said:
I won't be trying the BL bars then lol. Mind you I've got 25 exante ones so that will keep me going for a bit.

Mandy

Lol I love the BL bars I have one every day :)

Isn't it funny how our tastebuds differ. I like all the soups on exante but many don't like them. To be honest there isn't anything i don't like. The choc/orange bars took a bit of getting used to but there ok now.
How are you getting on today Violet?

Mandy

Mandy

I love the Exante bars, but I just think they're too expensive for what they are when you compare to how many Asda/SF bars you can get for the same price..plus I can make the Asda/SF bars last a good hour, the Exante ones seem to go quicker.

I didn't get on with any of the soups, but I've not really been a soup person. I love all the shakes though.

Isn't it funny how our tastebuds differ. I like all the soups on exante but many don't like them. To be honest there isn't anything i don't like. The choc/orange bars took a bit of getting used to but there ok now.
How are you getting on today Violet?

Mandy

Not so good today hun...have grated cheese with wholemeal rolls, jelly babies :mad: Still in ketosis I think so that's it for me today apart from drinks. It's kinda screwed up my plans for tomorrow actually because I'd planned to have a few bits with the kids but because of today I just don't want to do it. So will have my packs as planned tomorrow and instead of having a sarnie etc, I'm skipping all that and just having a piece of birthday cake and then back to plan til December.

I hate the way I seem to destroy myself at the weekends, it's almost like because I've weighed in I can have something :mad: even though I know I can't I still do it! So that all stops from now!

I've got Dr's weigh in tomorrow for my Xenical, I know my loss should be fine, if I haven't gained over the weekend then I should be down 6kg's since I last saw her, but I think I may have gained a bit come the morning due to what I've had :( grrrr!!! and my appointment isn't til 11am and I always weigh heavier as the morning goes on booooo!

Little ones birthday in the morning (don't know why I keep calling him that, he'll be 5 lol!) excited for him! Have to nip out and get him a balloon :D

Don't worry too much Violet, you can soon get back to it as soon as tomorrow is over. I'm sure he'll have a good day.

Well my youngest has had a lovely birthday!He's currently sat next to me on the sofa eating jelly beans with a party hat on watching Mickey Mouse :) He's had lots of cards, presents and balloons everywhere! He's really happy and we've had a lovely dinner too. I had a roll,piece of cake, Cadbury's chocolate finger. Back to plan as from tomorrow, 100% all the way til December.. looking forward to it actually, the bits of food I've had has just left me feeling a bit urgh, like I'm over full... don't regret it though ;)

It's as windy as hell here, time to get sorted for the evening I think...plus I want to secretly look at photos of my little un and cry lol!...why do kids birthdays always make you reflect :family2:

:happy036:So happy this morning, lost 5lbs this week! :bliss:

Wasn't expecting that, so it was great to see! I'm now officially out of the 19's now. :party0011: I'm over half way through phase two on my ticker and nearly, nearly half way to ultimate goal :D

Plus my BMI has now dropped to 43.8 from 58.2 :party0011: and I've lost 24.86% of my body weight :D

In total I've lost 87lbs and 18lbs to go til the big 100lb loss :happy036:

Century club here I come! :bunnydance:

wow - what a fantastic achievement !!!

My eldest has come home today, red in the face and crying and really upset! He said he went into amber. (the school have a traffic light system, they all start on green, if you drop to amber you loose 5mins of playtime then if you naughty again you go to red and you loose all of playtime. They have silver and gold for good behaviour)

The reason he went there was because he keeps forgetting to put his hand up when he wants to say something, he did the same yesterday and was told not to shout out. This I totally understand, he gets excited sometimes and when he wants to participate in a discussion he gets carried away sometimes.

Anyway, the real reason behind the tears and upset is because at playtime today THE SAME GIRL that started with his lunch the other told the teacher my lad swore. He never did, and it's not something that he would do. He was really upset about this.

I rang the school and spoke with his teacher. His teacher said that when he asked my lad about this, he stood firm and felt quite strongly that he didn't do anything wrong. His teacher said he will be speaking about tomorrow and making a point that it's wrong for others to tell lies and tell lies on each other.

I'm quite pissed that this girl, twice in 4 days has caused trouble, once about my lads lunch and obviously that didn't work so she's told a blatant lie today. The teacher does believe my son, so I'm happy about that.

This girl has been in the same class as my lad through nursery, reception and years 1,2,and 3 and only now there's a problem, although her attitude has always been the same...grrrr! I just won't stand for it!

Dr's weigh in yesterday went well. I weighed slightly more than my exact weigh in day on Saturday, but I had eaten food and I tend to weigh heavier a few days after my official weigh in day. Today as been awful trying to get back into TFR, I've got a weird throat virus, it's not overly sore, more of an annoyance really and had some things I should've to compensate.

Back to 100% tomorrow though, I'm sure I'll be feeling better tomorrow :) Won't be weighing in this Saturday, going to change my weigh in day. Saturday isn't working for me, so think I may change to Wednesday. Weighing in at the weekend I think it's making me want to have a sneaky treat a)because it's the weekend and because I've just weighed in, 'it's ok to have a treat'...well it's not ok and I don't want to eat. Plus if I change to a week day when I get weighed at the Dr's I can go on the same day as my home weigh in and the weights shouldn't differ ;)

Anyway...made a start on the Christmas list today lo!

I'm finding it a lot harder getting back into it this time round. I think it's because my carbs were higher this time round. I think tomorrow will be much a much better today, so looking forward to this day being over with :D

Have been to Tesco this morning with my mum and youngest. I wanted to get him a coat, I got him a lovely F&F coat, so he's all ready for his first day at reception tomorrow.

While there I thought I'd have a look at the coats for myself. I'm not hugely into coats, I always feel twice the size in them, really bulky and sometimes they just make me too hot. I've usually made do the last few winters but I think I need a coat this time round, and I've been feeling a bit chilly.

I'm going to need new bottoms soon, I have 2 skirts that I can wear for Autumn/Winter and they're quite loose so I'm thinking I'll have to wear leggings to get me through the winter and into the spring then I should be nearing goal then. I've never wore leggings in public though, I don't have fat legs, my legs are quite slim except for the tops of my thighs but I figure leggings are going to be the best thing to wear...but I need long tops and long coat to cover my ass..and I've find the perfect coat in Tesco. It's a coatigan. :D

I tried it on, it comes to my knee at the back, and has a nice waterfall shape, it's like a cape around the neck, it doesn't do up around the front, just hangs nice. It is really heavy and warm though, so that with a long cardigan/jumper and leggings should do me :) I saw some lovely poncho's and capes so which are really flowy and would be perfect.

The coatigan was only £40 and it was a lovely deep purple colour. The biggest size they had was 18, which I tried to just get the feel of it. The 18 is too small, I knew it would be but I just wanted to get an idea of the size I'd need to be for it. I think a 22 would do it, be confortable.

It's a bit confusing what size I really am, I'm out of 28's, 26's, and some of 24's. Some 22's feel loose too, but I think that's because the 22's have been stretched so are more like a 23 lol! I'm not sure if the coatigan goes to a 22 though :( So that's my mission now... to get into that coatigan!

This is the coatigan in black, the colour I like is a really deep plum/purple... now to browse Asda online :D

Grrr... TOTM caught me short yesterday, didn't realize it was that time again, so that explains why I felt extra crap yesterday and why I was struggling with getting back into it. I'm feeling so much better today though, less like a zombie and more in control. So I'm on a 89 day straight now, hopefully can shift some real weight in that time.

On my way to slimville :character00182:

Grrr... TOTM caught me short yesterday, didn't realize it was that time again, so that explains why I felt extra crap yesterday and why I was struggling with getting back into it. I'm feeling so much better today though, less like a zombie and more in control. So I'm on a 89 day straight now, hopefully can shift some real weight in that time.

On my way to slimville :character00182:

Loving your little driver :) sooo cute :D
Good luck!!! 89 days!! You could get 3 stone off if you stick to it :D Good luck!!!

With a BMI of under 28, you are pretty close to goal and yes you can shift a pile of weight between now and Christmas! Every day you don't lose control totally is progress. The end is in sight... good luck!

I've had a really funny week, with the last two days only half on plan :( On Wednesday I was doing my usual bits and bobs, then the kids came home from school and before you know it, it was 8pm and I hadn't had any packs, I just wasn't feeling hungry, the time zoomed by so I had one shake, didn't really feel like anything else, so I had 2 wholemeal bread rolls. Didn't knock me out of keto and my cals were still good but it just sent me on a downer, as I knew I shouldn't have had it.

I've had a funny virus that's taking ages to go, pretty much ok now apart from a dodgy throat in the morning. So yesterday was a crap day and today I've had a few jelly beans and smarties :( I've told myself that, that's the end of it now and I won't continue to self sabotge and will get back into TS from NOW!

Have took my eldest to the Dr's this morning to see if I can get some help with his weight,some support/guidance or a point in the right direction to a dietican or a nurse or something and we came away with nothing. The Dr took his weight and height, told me to cut the bad food out, 3 meals no snacks and exercise and that's that! grrrr! :mad:

My eldest has a hip problem, he was diagnosed with it 2 years ago but had spent 18 months prior to that limping, having pains and aches. Walking became painful and a struggle, so he stopped riding his bike,scooter or it was limited to what he could do. He went from being a really active kid, playing and running outisde from the moment he got up til the moment he collapsed with tiredness at the end of the day.

The last 2 years he's had a few operations, and it's been about recovery, physio and getting him moving again. He's got a limp and it does mean he can't run normally, he can run for a short burst like a few seconds then has to stop, he finds jumping and basic things difficult due to the stiffness around the hip etc etc

So with the lack of movement and everything he's been through over the last 2 years he's piled weight on. He's 9 in December and he needs help to get the weight off. I know very little about childrens nutriental calorie and nutritional needs so tried to get some help. He carried the weight on his chest, arms and his stomach and according to a childrens bmi chart he's obese.

There are kids bigger than him, but he's not tall and things are getting diffcult for him. I'm annoyed at how the news and goverment are saying kids are obese etc, seek help from GP but you do and get no help :( I don't know where to turn really and It's made me cross.

I read in the paper how children with weight problems have been doing SW with the consent of the GP and it's been working for them. So I'm going to get the info from Ebay and start him with that and see how we go. He's such as fussy eater, he won't eat meat or fish, doesn't like anything hot, curried or spiced, it's hard.

I also bough him the Wii Fit Plus today (£65 from Morissons instead of £90) so will get him to use that after school for an hour and see if it makes a difference.

The last 3-4 months I've changed his diet a lot and he's lost nothing, feel so bad for the lad, he knows he's got a problem and with him moving up to middle school next year, I don't want him going up with a weight issue.

Apart from all that I'm fine. Just been stressful worrying about things. But I am back now, and I've had enough of the messing about. TS all the way no, I really, really, really mean it!!

Back