vixta1's food diary green and red days ADVICE NEEDED PLS

breckfast
2 wetabix heb and milk heb

dinner
chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce
sweetcorn peas and carrots
potato fritters ( made from mr mash, onions,mixed herbs and 1 egg mixed together and made it to fritters sprayed with frylight and baked in the oven)
and cheese hea
(quiet a mixer i kno! was starving today lol)

evening meal
asda meat free spag ball from the packet and spagetti pasta SYN FREE! woop!

snacks
muller and banana

Last edited:
Hi again!
It looks like u r getting to grips with it all. You have got me craving options hot choc lol! Will be buying some tomo. I have been struggling with my syns too, i feel guilty for having them. Plus as i told u b4 i pretty much STS last week on EE so i am having trouble geeting my head around how it is better if i have them. Altho in saying that i dont mind saving them up for a bit of a spluge at the weekend. You are allowed to do that arent you??
You are doing so well :) xx

Hi again!
It looks like u r getting to grips with it all. You have got me craving options hot choc lol! Will be buying some tomo. I have been struggling with my syns too, i feel guilty for having them. Plus as i told u b4 i pretty much STS last week on EE so i am having trouble geeting my head around how it is better if i have them. Altho in saying that i dont mind saving them up for a bit of a spluge at the weekend. You are allowed to do that arent you??
You are doing so well :) xx

hiyaa Gem_bear :)
yehh when i joined SW the woman told us u can save your syns for the weekend, she told us to write down 105 and work it down thru the week then use what we got left if we want a night out or a take out at the weekend :)
well i used my syns monday night went for a meal so iv been extra good since then lol got my weighin 2moz, im hoping to have lost this week and not STS :( fingers crossed! how u getting on now hun? xx

well iv got my weigh in tomoz and if i aint lost i kno this diet aint workin for me! fo fingers crossed!!

breckfast
2weetabix (heb) and milk (hea) and a banana

dinner
meat free bolognese and spageti pasta
chopped kiwi,strawberrys and plum, and 1 fat free activia

evening
sweet and sour mug shot
a muller light

snacks
1 muller and a banana and some cherrys

Aww i feel like i could cry this mornin! i weighed my self and u guessed it.. iv STS again!! :( i just dont get why im not losin? if anyone has any advice or tips i would be most gratefull.
im goin to weigh my self at boots aswell today as thats where i normaly weigh but im not expecting it to say any diffent to my home scale :( x

right then, im givin a red day a go for the first time lets hope this works :(
shall update later when iv finished work and let u all kno if the boots scale STS too :(

just made a chicken salad to take to work, lets hope it fills me up till i get home tonight x

right then, im givin a red day a go for the first time lets hope this works :(
shall update later when iv finished work and let u all kno if the boots scale STS too :(

just made a chicken salad to take to work, lets hope it fills me up till i get home tonight x

Hey girl!
I am going to be a major hypocrite here cause i am so dissapointed with my result too but...dont give up yet! Your diary looks good. So u r gonna try red days? They sound complicated to me, maybe i will have a look. I do agree you should defo be drinking more as that really could be a huge factor effecting your loss.

Well i lost 1 pound. Dissapointed because at times i have felt quite hungry between meals and have snacked on fruit, i have also exercised a really good bit. I saw on one thread a woman said when her WL slows down she ups her syns for a week and then reduces them down again. I might try that. Keep yer chin up sweetie xxx

Hey girl!
I am going to be a major hypocrite here cause i am so dissapointed with my result too but...dont give up yet! Your diary looks good. So u r gonna try red days? They sound complicated to me, maybe i will have a look. I do agree you should defo be drinking more as that really could be a huge factor effecting your loss.

Well i lost 1 pound. Dissapointed because at times i have felt quite hungry between meals and have snacked on fruit, i have also exercised a really good bit. I saw on one thread a woman said when her WL slows down she ups her syns for a week and then reduces them down again. I might try that. Keep yer chin up sweetie xxx

Hey hun :)
i had just commented on your dairy b4 i read this lol
aw its mega disapointing aint it :( i just got home from work with 4 big bottles of flavoured water and im goin to try and drink the a whole bottle everyday lol
i read on here to some had the same problem and they stoped eatin banana and started losin so im goin to stop havin them cos i hav at least 1 a day lol im goin to try everything i can lol
i tried the red day today.. dont think im goin to be doin these much tbh, i dont really eat much meat so iv not had much choice 2 eat 2day been starvin! LOL x

well i tryed a red day today.. i wasnt a fan tbh. iv been soo hungry today :(

breckfast
2 wetabix (heb) milk (hea) 2 chopped strawberrys

dinner
small salad ( letuce, cucumber, and yellow peper) and chicken
2 spoons of ceaser dressing (2 syns)
a small activa yogurt
a kiwi and 2 strawberrys

evening meal
omlete made with onions and peppers

snacks
2 mullers
6 crabsticks

totall syns for the week 2

well i found a red day hard :( roll on 2moz so i can fill up on carbs! lol x

You can have 2 heas and hebs on red and green. So have something more filling now.

green day

breckie
- nothing

dinner
chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with cheese on top (hea) and smash and veg bakes (mixed smash with an egg and loads of differnt veggies and put in the oven with some frylight to make)

evening meal
5 quorn chicken nuggets (2 1/2 syns)
baked beans
sw wedges

snacks
2 mullers
1 tai style mugshot (1 syn)
chopped fruit

well i must say my 2meals 2day have been sooo yummy and iv managed to get loads of super foods in and syns, struggled on my HE's today tho x

total syns for week so far- 6 1/2

right then im starting today with a positive mind that i WILL lose this week! lol no more STS :( im goin to cram the veg in alll week see if this works, and im goin to make sure i use syns everyday! lol
even goin to cook veg to take to work to have with pasta and sauce, got my bottles of water ready to! im on a mission this week! lol lets just hope this works for me x

my diary for today..

breckie
2 wetabix (heb)
milk (hea)
a banana
2 chopped strawberrys

dinner-
small dolop of mr mash
cabbage
carrots
peas
suede
gravy (3syns)

snacks
2 wetabix (heb)
milk (hea)
a banana
2 chopped strawberrys
a muller light
and i shall be havin a tomato mug shot and melon later

syns for the week so far- 9 :)

Last edited:
vixta1 said:
my diary for today..

breckie
2 wetabix (heb)
milk (hea)
a banana
2 chopped strawberrys

dinner-
small dolop of mr mash
cabbage
carrots
peas
suede
gravy (3syns)

snacks
2 wetabix (heb)
milk (hea)
a banana
2 chopped strawberrys
a muller light
and i shall be havin a tomatoe mug shot and melon later

syns for the week so far 9 1/2

That looks good, can I ask, r the mug shots the same as the bachelors pot shots that I use? Just curious! Xx

That looks good, can I ask, r the mug shots the same as the bachelors pot shots that I use? Just curious! Xx

hey Gem :)
yeh there sort of the same, u just stick them in a mug and add hot water.. i stick mine in the micro then cos the pasta goes soft quicker and swells right up :p
heres the syns in them

Pasta varieties
Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet - 3.5 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red

Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 14 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Minestrone, dried 60g sachet - free on green/EE, 11 syns on red
Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red

Noodle varieties
Chicken, dried 54g sachet - free on green/EE, 11.5 syns on red
Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 9.5 syns on red
Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried 67g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Thai Style, dried 55g sachet - 0.5 syns on green/EE, 10.5 syns on red

the sweet and sour ones and tai chicken ones are soooo nice! lol
and iv just realised i thought the tai style one was 1 syn but its not its half! even better! woooop!:D x

vixta1 said:
hey Gem :)
yeh there sort of the same, u just stick them in a mug and add hot water.. i stick mine in the micro then cos the pasta goes soft quicker and swells right up :p
heres the syns in them

Pasta varieties
Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet - 3.5 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 14 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Minestrone, dried 60g sachet - free on green/EE, 11 syns on red
Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red

Noodle varieties
Chicken, dried 54g sachet - free on green/EE, 11.5 syns on red
Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 9.5 syns on red
Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried 67g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Thai Style, dried 55g sachet - 0.5 syns on green/EE, 10.5 syns on red

the sweet and sour ones and tai chicken ones are soooo nice! lol
and iv just realised i thought the tai style one was 1 syn but its not its half! even better! woooop!:D x

Thanks! That's great! I am defo gonna try the noodles ones too!.
I've been reading thru ur diary and I see ur trying to up the syns, me too! I've also upped the water intake. Have u done any red days yet? I didn't notice Xxx

Thanks! That's great! I am defo gonna try the noodles ones too!.
I've been reading thru ur diary and I see ur trying to up the syns, me too! I've also upped the water intake. Have u done any red days yet? I didn't notice Xxx

yep tryin my hardest to get them in and im tryin 2 use my 2hea's and b's lol
i did 1 red day but i was starving most of the day cos i didnt know what to have lol i wasnt really prepared for it, so next time i do a red day im goin to stock up ready lol hav u tried any yet? xx

ok well last nite i caved and had to hav chocolate then i couldnt stop eatin had a packet of crisps and a ham sandwich to :( was kickin my self this mornin! greeedy girl!!

started fresh 2day but im not goin to hav any more syns this week now luckily id only had about 9 so far since i had my last weigh in.. phewww! lol

todays diary

breckie
milk (hea)
2 wetabix
a banana
2 strawberrys

dinner
small jacket
cottage cheese with chives
a small heep off sweetcorn

evening meal
chili low fat super noodles and cheese on top (hea)
a chopped kiwi and banana with an activia

snacks
a sweet and sour mug shot
some strawberrys and a kiwi
a fat free activia

wooop no syns :)

well i done a red day today for a try again.. they really aint for me, my bodys been craving stodge and carbs all day! im allready excited to hav breckie in the mornin i feel so hungry tonight :(

oh well a new day tomoz, and a day off work! CANT WAIT! lol

todays diary..

breckie-
2 wetabix and milk (hea+b)
banana

dinner-
ham and boiled egg salad with cottage cheese

evening
1 chicken breast
1 small spoon of bbq sauce (1 syn)
cheese (hea)

snack