vixta1's food diary green and red days ADVICE NEEDED PLS

Hi Vixta, I've been doing Red days, having Weetabix for breakfast like you but then I have bread at dinner (either a sandwich, or bacon with toast, toms and mushroom etc, or today I had sardine's on toast) I find having the bread at lunch really keeps you going until tea time! xx

BTW I have the WW wholemeal bread, it's really filling!

well i done a red day today for a try again.. they really aint for me, my bodys been craving stodge and carbs all day! im allready excited to hav breckie in the mornin i feel so hungry tonight :(

oh well a new day tomoz, and a day off work! CANT WAIT! lol

todays diary..

breckie-
2 wetabix and milk (hea+b)
banana

dinner-
ham and boiled egg salad with cottage cheese

evening
1 chicken breast
1 small spoon of bbq sauce (1 syn)
cheese (hea)

snack
3 crab sticks
2 mullers and a pear

and im starving!! :(
goin to drink loads of water now to try and fill my self up x

Oh poor you! Well maybe it has boosted your WL. I am doing one today! Wish me luck xx

Hi Vixta, I've been doing Red days, having Weetabix for breakfast like you but then I have bread at dinner (either a sandwich, or bacon with toast, toms and mushroom etc, or today I had sardine's on toast) I find having the bread at lunch really keeps you going until tea time! xx

BTW I have the WW wholemeal bread, it's really filling!

i kno thinking about it now i could hav had bread with my salad :( well i will remember the next time i hav a red day anyways.

ohh Gem i really hope it does make a difference this week i really do cos im goin to be mega frustrated! lol
good luck with your red day hun! :) x

oh well im not doin a diary today.. iv been so good allday even after havin the worst nightmare day eva i went and started eatin some chocolates and got carried away.. i dread to think how many syns i have had.. i think im defo goin to have a gain this week :( x

argghh im kicking my self this mornin after eatin them chocolates last night :( i stood on the scales this mornin in my house and iv finally got movment :( cant help thinking i would of lost more if i hadnt done that last night grrrr! goin to be extra good today now ready for my weigh in tomoz x

vixta1 said:
argghh im kicking my self this mornin after eatin them chocolates last night :( i stood on the scales this mornin in my house and iv finally got movment :( cant help thinking i would of lost more if i hadnt done that last night grrrr! goin to be extra good today now ready for my weigh in tomoz x

Lady stop being so hard on yourself!!!!! U r doing really well and the whole point in syns is to use them so don't feel guilty for having a splurge! Maybe u have had a loss because u have had more syns this week.. :) Xxxx

Lady stop being so hard on yourself!!!!! U r doing really well and the whole point in syns is to use them so don't feel guilty for having a splurge! Maybe u have had a loss because u have had more syns this week.. :) Xxxx

i kno maybe your right, im just so desperate to get this weight off lol wish there was a magic pill that we could take to zap the chub haha xx

todays diary.. :)

breckfast
milk and 2 wetabix (hea + b)
banana

dinner
small boiled egg salad
banana
activia

evening
chilli low fat noodles
small blob of smash ( was still hungry so made this after my noodles lol )

snacks
2 alpen light bars (heb)

think i done quiet well today :) hope my weighin goes ok tomoz :D xx

How did WI go? I bet u lost! Xx

sooo happy i lost 2lbs 2day :)
10lbs down so far!!

had another red day today

breckfast
- didnt have time :(

dinner-
small chicken salad with beetroot and gerkins :p lol
muller yogart

evenin meal-
chicken breast with a spoon of bbq sauce (1 syn) and cheese on top (hea)
sw quiche
muller

snacks-
1 alpen light bar - got another one for later

Woohoooo! Well done! Xx

ok well i didnt do a diary yesterday cos i only had an oat so simple for breckfast and a mug shot... was goin on a big night out and didnt wanna have a bloated belly.. stuck to the vodka and diet coke and danced like there was no tomorrow!! :) lol
havent been able 2 eat much today cos im quiet hung ova haha tried to eat some chicken and i must of only managed a few mouthfulls lol opps x

Glad u had a good night! Hope u manage to eat something today. I'm the total opposite when I'm hungover! All I want is carbs lol! Xx

Glad u had a good night! Hope u manage to eat something today. I'm the total opposite when I'm hungover! All I want is carbs lol! Xx

i didnt manage to eat anything, ended up goin back to bed and sleeping till 6 this morning! lol
sign of a good night that is! lol xx

Congratulations on the amount that you've already lost!

Looking at your diaries, I think you're not drinking enough water, you need to be getting 1.5 - 2 litres of water in you a day.

Have breakfast, this gets your metabolism going first thing in the morning, you can't stoke a fire and expect it to keep burning without any fuel!

Have your second Healthy B option, if you fancy some chocolate - get some Kellogg's Fibre Plus (they come in milk chocolate or almond and dark chocolate) 1 of these = 1 HexB. They're yummy broken up into a yoghurt with fruit or you can have it with your hot chocolate in the evening.

Try swapping your banana for apples, oranges or clementines. Banana's are a natural binder ... and eggs too, so you'll need to up your water intake if you find you eat a good amount of eggs/carbs/banana's to compensate!

I hope this helps and good luck! Also remember, in the grand scheme of things you don't have a great amount to lose, so it may come of slowly. Don't get dishearted if you lost 1/2 lb or STS, it's going in the right direction and you're not gaining :)

Congratulations on the amount that you've already lost!

Looking at your diaries, I think you're not drinking enough water, you need to be getting 1.5 - 2 litres of water in you a day.

Have breakfast, this gets your metabolism going first thing in the morning, you can't stoke a fire and expect it to keep burning without any fuel!

Have your second Healthy B option, if you fancy some chocolate - get some Kellogg's Fibre Plus (they come in milk chocolate or almond and dark chocolate) 1 of these = 1 HexB. They're yummy broken up into a yoghurt with fruit or you can have it with your hot chocolate in the evening.

Try swapping your banana for apples, oranges or clementines. Banana's are a natural binder ... and eggs too, so you'll need to up your water intake if you find you eat a good amount of eggs/carbs/banana's to compensate!

I hope this helps and good luck! Also remember, in the grand scheme of things you don't have a great amount to lose, so it may come of slowly. Don't get dishearted if you lost 1/2 lb or STS, it's going in the right direction and you're not gaining :)

hiya thanks for the advice :)
yehh i had uped my water intake and iv started drinking a cup of green tea in the morning and b4 i go to bed :) hope this works, also cut down my bananas to 1 a day for breckfast xx

well iv not been on here in a day or two cos works been soo crazy been to tired to do anythin when i get home :( so im goin to do my dairy for today :)
been really good the last fw days drinking loads of water and green tea also so im hoping for a loss on friday, i'l be happy with anyloss as long as i dont sts again :( lol
xx

today :) green day

breckfast
2 wetabix with milk and a banana (hea + b)

dinner
made super speed soup :p (made enough for a few days)
and a muller

evening meals gonna be
sw wedges, chick pea dahl and rice!! :)

drinks
2 cups of green tea
and a big bottle of water with some squash in it ( goin to drink all of it b4 the days out )

feeling great the last few days, my skins been great, not bloated and m sleeping loads better! fingers crossed for friday :p xxx

Last edited:
aw well here goes im off to do another 10 hour shift :( so iv packed my lunch bag full of goodies lol and i thought id do my diary now out of the way sein as i will prob be exausted tonight when i get home

breckfast
-2 wetabix and milk (hea+b)
-banana
-green tea

dinner
-speed soup(potato, suede, parsnip,onion,kidney beans, carrots and stock cubes)
-a chopped kiwi

tea break
-1 alpen light
-muller
-green tea

evening
-tinned tomatoes, quorn sausages and mushrooms

well here i go now off to work, weighin tomoz tho, so wish me luck!! :) xx

Last edited:
wooooowooooowooooo! 3lbs dwn this week!! yayayyaya!
aw im sooo landed!!! thats 13lbs down now since beginin of january :) one very happy girl today!! x

Back