W/C 14th December challenge!

sa89

Hi to all!

Some of us from the November challenge have once more decided to a 4 week challenge! It's a duration of 4 weigh ins and you simply weigh in whatever day of that week! We would LOVE to have some more of you to join us! It's starting this coming Monday (16th Nov) and ending W/c 14th Dec.

So far this list is:

Lalalou
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Kes

Lalalou
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)

thanks Sa89 for setting this one up!!
i really hope i make this one.... but i think ive stayed the same this week, so i hope that i dont do what happened last time!!!

Good luck Everyone!

Hi everyone
Thanks for this SA89 - much aprreciated.

We need more of you to join in this challenge so come on everyone.. lets lose the lbs together so we can fit into the little black dress for xmas..

My weigh in will be mondays again.. As sa89 mentioned im aiming to lose 10lbs at the end of this challenge..

best of luck everyone and keep positive...

Thanks sa89! I'll go with the majority and aim for 10lbs.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs

Anyone else joining, just add your name to the bottom of the list :)

Hiya that's great we have more of us on board big warm welcome to soozsb
R we all stickin to our normal weigh in days how about you soozsb wat
Day will u get weighed don't forget to let us all no how u r doin too
Best of luck all have gd weekend and don't get blown away with the windy weather lol xx

No problem everyone! :) Soozsb - very happy to see you join us. you will love this challenge, everyone gives so much support.

I really hope we all make our targets. Good luck everyone! I'm thinking of weighing on sundays instead...still deciding yet though!

ill still be a monday girl, as thats when i weigh in anyway, and i make my Dr's appointments for then...
so im going to stick at the same.

oooh, add me :D
zarafa - 10lb

good luck everyone xx

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb

Hi zarafa-nice to have you with us!!! :)

Everyone I lost 7lbs in 6days!!! :D I am soooo happy :) :) Thank you all for your support in helping me get back on track :)

WOW sa89 thats just FANTASTIC how on earth did u manage 7lbs thats half a stone isnt it? WOW so happy for you.. well done..and keep it up.. i definately want to know how u managed that though ;-)

As for everyone else welcome to the new challenege lets do it i am so ready :)

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs

Polyanna – 8lbs

Hi sa89, Can I join in please? I have just added myself to the list, hope that’s OK. I think I would be very pleased if I could lose 2lbs a week.
Polyanna.

Ofcourse Polyanna u can join in the more the merrier..

Challenge starts tomm best of luck everyone..

SA89 - im still waiting to find out your fantastic loss soooo excited for you :) i would be so pleased to lose that in a week - hoping it will help us along the way too.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs

lovely to have you with us polyanna!!! :)

precious - thanks so much!!! I really wouldn't have done it without you guys, the support has really helped :) I stuck to my 1000 cals per day. Whenever I was hungry I ate apples. lots and lots of apples. lol seriously they have helped keep me away from all the rubbish! Other than that I've eaten whatever I want as long as it was within the 1000 cals. Hope this helps...1 of the main reasons I think I lost so much is probably because of the bad few weeks I've had...must have kick started my metabolism :). Also I don't know if this made a difference but I haven't eaten after 8pm all week...

wow SA89 that is just amazing i honestly am so happy for you definately gives me and others hope that we can do this too. I serriously need a kickt start and may try that starting from tomm i definately have gained half of the lbs i have lost but im looking forward not backwards easier said i know. It does annoy me but it wont do anything i guess we all have moments like this dont we.. im just looking at ur weigh loss signature thing just added ur loss and ive worked it out as 28lbs in 15 weeks if ive worked that out corectly that is amazing WELL DONE!!

Keep it up...

As always Keep positive everyone and best of luck for the dec challenge :)

wow thats great loss sa89!!
great job!!

Awwww thanks precious! you're so sweet!!!

you are the ones that gave me this determination and getting back on track after falling BADLY. please please pm me when you are feeling down/tempted because all the support really does help!
I think it's all about the power of believing! If we tell ourselves we WILL do it and nothing will stop us then indeed we WILL reach our goals. It's all about being positive and looking towards your goal. When I was tempted to fall off track I visualised what I wanted to look like and this gave me strength. As well as this I felt all my flabby bits (tmi sorry) and thought 'do I want this for ever'.

My signature is wrong! lol I have lost weight some weeks but other weeks gained it too! So all in all I've lost 17lbs. Maybe If I'd stuck at it, it would have been that much but no point crying over spilt milk - just need to be positive for the future because together we will all reach our goals :)

Kes - thanks hun, you're words helped give me a kick up the backside :)

Awww Sa89 - thank you i honestly meant that - and wish u all the best and everyone else too. Its hard to find geniuine people and this forum just speaks volumes - so much support on here and everyone can understand what one is going through. Ofcourse if i need a kick which i think i do i will pm you lol.. i did though the other day to reply back to your pm. Your signature weight loss is still amazing 17lbs is alot of weight to lose - well done again. Best of luck for the new challenge you have already started with flyin colours :)

As for everyone else - looking forward to seeing you more over the weeks with this new challenge.. as always best of luck - i know for one i need tons of it right now.

big hugs all :)

I also want

Back