W/C 14th December challenge!

i weigh in thursday so I will update tomorrow and my last WI will be thurs 17th dec

Hellooo everyone..
Good to see everyone .. Hope your all doing fab :)

i weigh in mondays although the scales usually do see me everymorning lol..

Really excited to find out how we have all done with the 1st week challenge - keep it up guys we are doing so well :)

xx

i ll weigh in next monday as i ve already done this weeks. I've just walked to asda and back which is a good mile and i went shopping and carried it all back again. My arms are killing now argh !!!

Good Luck people,

lizzie xxx

lost .8 this week, want a lb for next (2 social events inbetween then and now though!)

Hi all good evening... good to see everyone is well..

Big wave to everyone doing this challenge,

Alex so nice to see you again.. and WELL DONE for the 0.8lb loss - a loss is a loss thats a pat on the back for you keep it up we are all with you honey :)

SOOZ- Honey do not panic we all have bad days its ok - just as long as u are back on track please do let us know how u have done.

Lizzie - well done girlfriend thats excellent u should be very proud honey how did ur weigh in go sorry honey i missed it.

Kiraaa - Oh no i dont think we have met lol So pleased to meet you too honey looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you too - Ive just had a look at your weight loss journey WOW you have done so so well - any tips for us if u can please... you look amazing well done and keep it up.

Kes, Sa89, Lalalou and anyone else i have forgot to mention how u doing girls? Please show us where you are lol..

Better hurry im missing Whos a celebrity get me out of here lol..

Guys my usual weigh in is a monday but im gonna get weighed n wednesday for the next one only cos ive been a naughty girl.

Good luck everyone ..

Heeey, I've been quite busy this week, so not been on much!

Have managed to sts after a naughty week, pheeeeew!

Will read everyone's posts whne I have a little more time, just on quickly just now :)

Hey Everyone yay its friday ive got that friday feeling lol..
Good to see you Sooz looking forward to your weigh in update tomm will log on to find out best of luck honey.

Heeey Lalalou awww good to see you wondered where u went lol. well done and best of luck for next weeks WI..

Guys im gonna change my "goal weight" on my profile on the left ... I want to target my weight stone by stone rather than putting a "longterm weight goal" for now hope that makes sense its just this way i can keep track how much im losing in the short term one i pick myself up (not literally lol) i will then change it.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and keep motivated :)

Can I join please? I started on the 18th November, my weigh in day is Tuesday.

Would love to have something to keep me motivated and this would be ideal, was hoping to lose about 12lbs, so can I play :D

Thanks

Of course you can soccermum - just in time! lol have you weighed in this week? if not just let us know when you do as its 4 weigh ins starting this week :)

lalalou! nice to see you after a while!

soozsb - good luck tomorrow!

precious - how has your week been? I totally understand what you mean about changing your target on the side, it kind of keeps you more on the straight path because it breaks your final goal in. I've got down 147 right now but will probably change it too closer to the time as this isn't my total final goal, but a goal I'd be happy at. Ok I am going on now. lol Oh and I wanted to say soozsb is right! You really are the backbone of this thread :)

Hope the rest of you are doing well! look forward to your weigh ins :)

Just updating the list:

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x 6.4 -
Sa89 10lbs -
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

Of course you can soccermum - just in time! lol have you weighed in this week? if not just let us know when you do as its 4 weigh ins starting this week :)

Thanks

Yes I weighed in for the first time on Tuesday my start weight was * gulp * 20.5 stone :cry:eek:h my :eek:

Helloooooooooo Everyone again..its only me.

Ofcourse you can join us Soccermom.. we have got so many new faces on the challenge so good to see we all want to wear that little black dress for xmas ;-)

Sa89 - How are you doing? still cant quite believe your half stone loss last week its keeping me motivated though .. BUT i did have a couple of not healthy days but i think im slowly getting back on track - do u know once you break the healthy eating lifestyle and have a couple of junk eating days its so hard to break that cycle - for me anyway lol like for instance my brothers wedding havin all the nice food etc and only now have i slowly managed to get back into it... Oh im goin on now lol..Yeah gonna see how my stone by stone works out hopefully i can keep more of a track for now.. aaaWWWW THANK you for the sweet comment guys - Trying to keep myself motivated and everyone on this thread - no negative thinking we can do it!

Have a fab weekend :)

Just updating the list:

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs -
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

X Alex x - I forgot to say a very well done!! You are getting back on track now :)

Precious - awww I'm hardly motivational after the bad few weeks I had but I am really glad it's motivating you! If I can do it - anyone can!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean, EXACTLY about getting back on track. Just keep at it and eventually the penny will drop and you'll stay focused. Don't worry about the few days - the main thing is you've gotten back on track and THAT is what will make you succeed. all the best for the weekend - you can do it!!! :)

X Alex x - I forgot to say a very well done!! You are getting back on track now :)

Precious - awww I'm hardly motivational after the bad few weeks I had but I am really glad it's motivating you! If I can do it - anyone can!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean, EXACTLY about getting back on track. Just keep at it and eventually the penny will drop and you'll stay focused. Don't worry about the few days - the main thing is you've gotten back on track and THAT is what will make you succeed. all the best for the weekend - you can do it!!! :)

i'm still not 100% back on track. theres no way i'm going to be at my target for jan2010. think im going to have my target a bit more long term

Big hugs SA89 - fingers crossed i lose something lol glad someone knows where im commin from lol.. wish u lots of luck honey your doing so well and hope you carry on with it.

Alex - Pleaseeeeee dont be disheartned you will be just fine it may take a little longer but we all will reach our goal at some point stay focused i need to take my own advice it is so hard but hang in there.. I have everything crossed for you - do u know u still may be able to reach ur goal weight never say never - we are with you :) Big hugs!! To be honest im not 100% either sohoney ur not alone

Have a good night im off to cuckoo land now so catch ya'll in the morning love n hugs everyone.. if we lived closer would have been so nice to have a little mini mins party lol obviously a healthy type ofcourse lol ;-)

ok im a little confused......
shouldnt your start weight be the one you weighed in on today?? and then your last weigh in (if you weighed in today) be the 19th?

or should our start weights be what they were last week and then count losses from this week???
oh i think ive just confused the situation more???

Back