W2BYM (Pamela's) Xenical Diary

Tues food diary:
B/Fast - Small bowl of cheerios with skimmed milk
Lunch - Ham sandwich - 50/50 bread - extra light mayo as spread
Dinner - Asda Good for you chicken curry and veg (delish & very filling)
Snacks: Apple, Banana, muller light yogurt
Fluids: Tea (too many cups), diet irn bru (1 Can) .....MUST drink more water.
Exercise: 0, got a stinking cold taking all my energy just to get to work!

@katie, I've kinda given up on the sleep thing with Paige at the moment - seems to be too much going on to make it 'routine'. Shes crashing out on the sofa about 7.30 tho so thats good - just wish she would sleep through til morning. After christmas im going to get her a toddler bed and then we can snuggle on that when shes getting story etc and maybe she'll fall asleep there.

So excited about fridays weigh in, think the first months went in so fast!!

have you got Dr's on friday??? how exciting....
i dont know how you can do it not weighing in each week.... id go mental.. and i dont know how im going to cope when the Dr changes me from 2 weeks to 4 weeks... EEEEKKKK
i love getting on the scales and seeing what im doing. even if its not moved. it makes memore determined....

i think the big bed and snuggling is a great move!!!
least then you can make it nice and cosy....
(or in some cases you might be the one sleeping at 7:30!!! lol)

I have scales in the house that I weigh on about 3 time a day!! They are down a stone exactly at the moment - BUT im not taking that as true at all for a couple of reasons, I was wearing jeans etc when I weighed in at docs and I've been weighing myself in PJs, underwear etc in the house.
I will be delighted if he tells me Ive lost 10lb. If he tells me a stone then i might just have to snog him :) hehe
I think i'll def be the one sleeping at 7.30 lol x

LOL about the snogging!! lol
over the 2 weigh ins, i lost.... 5.5kg... so... i guess when you work that out.. its 12.1.... wow... didnt work that out before...
thats how much ive lost since being on the pretty blue tablet..
wow im kinda excited now! lol

Good luck for Friday Pamela, I'd snog him anyway, its always wise to keep well in! Also, well done Kes, you really deserve that loss, I really admire you for sticking to the slimfast and it's certainly paying off.

oooooh how exciting! good luck for your appointment! im noit sure about the snogging tho! hehehehe

hope ur cold goes away soon soon hehehe nothing worse!

love kate
xxxxxx

Wednesdays Food Diary
B/Fast - Porraige (made with water instead of milk)
Lunch - ham sandwich 50/50 bread extra light mayo as spread
Dinner - Chicken Breast with, veggies and boiled new potatos
Snacks - apple, banana, muller light and sugar free jelly
Fluids - 1.5l of water and other tea and lemsips.
Exercise - 0 at all (due to cold)

@Earthmother lol, you've not seen my doctor nice man but not the most attractive lol.
@Kes You've done brilliantly, I never think it sounds very much in kilos, but when u convert it into pounds your like wow thats amazing. Must be so much harder for you having those shakes! Its working mind you, but it takes so much determination.
@Katie, My colds lingering ......... just want to go home and curl up on sofa with duvet, rom com and box of hankies - but that wont pay the mortgage now will it! :( so not fair!!!!

Thank goodness im off tomorrow, and got the docs to look forward to that will hopefully put a spring in my step.

Off to have a nosy at eveyone elses diarys and get some inspiration for the day. xxxx

its not that hard with the shakes to be honest...
they are filling. (which was a relief) and if you have somewater with them (or squash in my case) then its fine you have no problems, it saves having to think about meals etc....
i do end up eating normal food 90% of the timeon the weekends with hubby, but stick to the fat content and try and keep it under what i would have calorie wise if i was going to have a shake. (they are normally about 200 cals....)

good luck tomorrow.. im so excited for you.....
i cant wait until monday.. really wanna see 14stone!!! (well at the beginning of the scales... wont see 14 flat for a while)

Thought Id post what I used to eat - just to see how much I have actually cut out/or chosen a healthier option of:

Breakfast: (Usually none) or toast (white bread) with butter.
Lunch: If out McDonalds (2-3 a week) didnt usually bother if at home.
Dinner: Kievs, pasta bakes, spag bol, lasagana, pizza, take away (way too big portions) and chips with all (oven chips tho)
Snacks: everything and anything, jaffa cakes, choc bars, crisps, tea biscuits at night I'd have a family size bar of aero or galaxy when watching the soaps.
To be fair most of the snacking/stuffing my fat face started when I stopped smoking. Not that the extent of what a ate can be justified by any means.

My god when I read that back I am disgusted - especially when I compare it to what I have now.

I had the cheek to tell my GP I didnt know why I was fat as I didnt really eat that much!!!!!!

God could you imagine if i ate all of that when on xencial?! It would be devestating!

i was kinda the same... and i didnt understand.... you never realise how much you do eat when you are eating it and you convinently forget what chocolate you have eaten or justify it in your head that you are not having something else so its ok... then you end up having that something else or worse later!!!!

You'd never be off the loo if you ate that with xenical *lol*

Thursdays Food Diary
B/Fast - Porraige (made with water instead of milk)
Lunch - ham sandwich 50/50 bread extra light mayo as spread
Dinner - Weightwatchers Pizza (not the best for dinner)
Supper - Dont normally have anythin but dinner was so poor I was still starvin! I had toast and reduced sugar jam
Snacks - apple, banana, muller light and light trifle
Fluids - 1.5l of water and other tea and lemsips.
Exercise - 0 at all (due to cold)

Weigh in today!!!!

Ill post when I get back from docs, cant weight (pun) to move my ticker!!! xx

good luck w2bym!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dying to hear your result! I had to smile when I read that bit about telling the Doc you hardly eat anything, I said exactly the same. When I started adding up the calories I was in deep shock! I find I MUST keep a diary or the calories run away with me.

Last edited:
good luck..... we are all waiting here for your fabbo news.........
*puts feet up and waits*

I lost.......................... 15lb!!!!! OMG cannot believe it, i really couldnt be happier :) :) :) :) :)

Has been well worth saying no to all the temptations now! xx

Trying to figure out how to update this ticker!

Good managed to do ticker - been desperate to move that for a month. Turns out my scales in the house weigh me the same as the docs, so going to weigh myself on a Friday from now on and update from there.

Doctor was absolutely delighted, he was asking me what Id been eating and how often I exercise etc. I told him about Minis and how I had found it much less daunting once I had read some of the posts on here - he is going to tell people about minis when he prescribes xenical in future.
He did say that it wouldnt be healthy to lose that every 4 weeks and he would be happy with half of that a month.
Im so happy gives me such a boost to carry on!!!

Thanks for al your messages today xxx

That is excellent!! Well done! :happy096:

wdon7.jpg

Well done!!! thats fab!!
you must be over the moon right now...
i have fortnightly app with the drs at the moment so its not so bad. but when i go to doing it 1 time a month, it will do my head in!!!!
ohhh im soooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!
WOOP WOOP

Back