WAHOO another compliment, wow they are flowing now.....!

Wicked Sonya ! Well done
Did Ian do them LOL
Whats this Sonkie has dissapeared for 10 mins ???
Oh no she just has her hands full !!!!! hahahaha

Well I went to the local shop today and had the pushchair and baby, paid for my stuff (bottle of water) and went to go out the door......then out of nowhere a lovely young (40ish ) bloke dressed in suit ran over to the door and said "ooo let me get the door for you, have a lovely afternoon." Omg I nearly fell on the floor....He had one of those sexy sounding voices. :eek: Then he drove off in his high powered car, ooooo nice.
Well after people ignoring me and usually let the door go in my face, I was stunned.......I know im not anywhere near slim...yet! but I think my confidence must be shining through as people are being nice to me......And its a hard thing to get used to. :D

tHAT WAS ONE WICKED THING TO HAPPEN MATE ! LOL
IM IN CAAPITALS
there thats better ! lol
im not shouting ...honest !
Did you fancy him ...at all ????

He was ok not drop dead gorgeous ....but obviously had money....lovely car....nice suit......looked like maybe dr from hosp, he had a lovely voice......like what you hear on radio......oooooooooooo nice

Compliments .... my mum said i was losing weight today !!! whoo hoo !

It is nice when someone does notice...mind you I think I was well into my diet before anyone did notice beside husband and son.

Love Mini xxx

How cool, I havnt seen your mum for ages.......I must pop down and say hi.
My turn to drive tomorrow do you want Will to stay with my lot ?

Well im not sure if it was a compliment but my builder has just been over and i had a bad belly ache , he asked me if i was eating and i said yes of course , he went no your not u liar your wasting away !!!! lol me wasting away !!!!

hehe...i think when it drops off quickly some people can get concerned. just goes to show u r doing a fab job sam. take it as a compliment!

Well Karen I had a compliment at the beginning of the week....but it was from someone at your party, but she only just got round to tell me.....see if you can guess who.

" You can see you have lost weight from the waist up "......(meaning you still have a fat ar*e, and huge belly).
"But you cant tell when you have your coat on as you still look as big but with a slimmer face"....mmmm.
"oh look at my trousers they are hanging off me now, my coat was really tight when I bought it and now it is flapping, I told my hubby I have had to get even smaller tops for his work do..."

So Karen your task if you decide to accept it ......is to guess who this compliment...of sorts was from...?

blimey! i know its a padded coat but i cant think of anyone blind attending my party!

was it one of the sisters? the straight haired one?

....C?

what an underhanded compliment! im kinda suprised cos i always thought she was nice like that? wonder what she'll say to me when i eventually start to show lol

Back