WAHOO another compliment, wow they are flowing now.....!

Sonkie did he make any more rude remarks?

He wasnt rude, just kept picking me out as I was the biggest but not by too much, he could have used a couple of other ladies to use as an example but muggins here got it all.

Anyway the second saturday he didnt say a thing.....!

Well the compliments are still coming, even from hubby too (about blooming time)
Though the glares are coming too, but now Im feeling so much more confident I am not letting them bother me. I now walk with my head held high instead of looking at the floor.....!

Good on you mate , and so you should hold your head up high too !!! be proud and confident of yourself , you are a brill lady and definatly make me proud to be your friend xxx

Loving the avatar Sam, hee hee it sums you up to a "t".
You are such fun to be around, always laughing and joking and it cheers up a bad day.
Dont ever change...!

Well a bit of a strange afternoon really, we were at the headteachers leaving party when Sam (aka Lucky ) turned up in her new top.....welll you should have seen the looks she got, her new top shows her new slimmer figure and the 2 girls that have been funny were looking her up and down.....I could almost see them go green....lol. Lucky also got a compliment at school by someone she hadnt seen for a while.

Then I get one of the L.S.A`s come up to me and say I need to come and tell you I have noticed you have lost weight you are doing really well. I was shocked as we usually only say hello when we see each other ......so we have both had a great afternoon....lol

Sonkie was shocked by the l.s.a 's compliment !!!!

I turned around to watch sonkie at one point and you can see big time that she has lost wieght , i notice it most days but blimey , you sure are getting there mate . big well done xxx

Im on a downer , i know ive done well but i cant stop eating , im just low i guess . i dont know ???

Awwww mate turn to the arcade not the cupboards and fridge, or msn me, or phone me, or even come down for a cuppa.
I know the feeling though I was on a downer the other week, I think part of it was that I am getting compliments, but to me Im still as big as the back end of a bus.
Though I have got through that and now think Im as big as the back end of a rhino.......lol....rofl.

Well I have 1 little un for a couple of hours today will be dropping him to nursery shortly....I opened the door and his mum said "Wow you have lost more weight, you are looking great", obviously that has made my morning.

Though when I was out with the family yesterday I still get the "omg put her back in the field where she belongs looks " from the sticks out there.
Anyway it didnt put me off, I held my head up high and carried on regardless, I feel good and no one is gonna take that feeling away from me.

Sonya, ignore the dirty looks, they might be sticks, if someone jumped on them in a height of passion they'd probably break something.

The gorgeous guy, Gerard Way in my siggy picture once said this at a gig.....

"Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."

Remember that.....

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

And true... If i had a pound for every dirty look i've had over the years about the way i look i'd be a friggin millionaire!

I mean, even though i'm overweight, I've never shied away from clothes I like or fashion. At the moment I'm still 13st 7lbs but i have my hair bleached white blonde, wear a nose stud and stick two fingers up at anyone who gives me the "evils", to quote Vicky Pollard!

No one every said it was easy to be like that, or that dirty looks dont hurt, but you'll be having the last laugh when its your turn to be that stick!!!!!

:):):):)

Livvy
xxx

Well before the diet I used to walk with my head looking at the floor .....that way you cant see people looking at you, also I felt that I didnt have the right to look people in the eye as I had let myself get into such a state....It really is weird how little you think of yourself, and that you are not worth being spoken too.

Its very true Sonkie, fact is being overweight makes you develop a thick skin, so to speak. I have put up with looks and comments for years, but not any longer, this is when I start fighting back.

We're gonna raise those heads up high kidda and stare them out!!!!!!!

Livvy
xxx

To right I think I even made a few sticks shrivel in embarrassment yesterday as everyone that looked got a look back.....lol. If they stared, I stared back until they looked away. I would never have done that before, but my confidence is sky high.

Awww Sam your mum is an angel, I was walking over the playground and she was with Tanya and she saw me and I heard he say omg look at her.....lol. As I approached she said you are disappearing how much have you lost....well she made my day.....love her xxxx

Funny how we dont see it in ourselfs thou hey
Need a new challenge soon !
Get thru this week first thou , got to maintain the previous weeks weight lol
Night mate xxx

Back