wayhey!

NN89

Sexy Member
Went to get myself a LBD for a hot hot hot date tomorrow, went into browse warehouse- to see if i could try on their size 16's, to walk out with a size 14 black wrap dress!!! Which shows off my curves..although I do still need a girdle!!!

Wayhey!

Fingers crossed for a loss this tuesday, after gaining 3.5lbs im gonna need it!!

He's taking me to this little french resurant in the city centre, then salsa dancing after..andddd hes a doctor!!!

Well done on the LBD and the 'dishy' date, have a good time. X

19976-albums1527-picture10618.jpg

I still have a while to go yet, but if you look through previous photos, there has been an improvement..if only slightly!

Wow!!! A 14 in WAREHOUSE???!!!??? You are doing SOOOOOO well... and a date with a Dr!?!?! Salsa Dancing???

There's an incentive for continuing your journey... and salsa dancing is fab body magic!!!

Emma xXx

PS: Can see a HUGE difference compared to fb photos of you. :)

Wow!!! A 14 in WAREHOUSE???!!!??? You are doing SOOOOOO well... and a date with a Dr!?!?! Salsa Dancing???

There's an incentive for continuing your journey... and salsa dancing is fab body magic!!!

Emma xXx

PS: Can see a HUGE difference compared to fb photos of you. :)

aww thanks hun, i know i was shocked too- not been a size 14 since i was...14!!!

I think its just an extra sexy dress, cause when i tried another dress on in a size 16, it didn't fit round the girls! :rolleyes:

Its definately an incentive, trying to remember the feeling of 'feeling good'

WELL DONE!
LBD great choice.. and 14 in warehouse..go you!!!!!
i think their sizes are small too... so thats like a 12 hehe!
good luck on the date..!
x

wish i could see the pics but i am a new member just wanted to wish you well on your date x

Back