Wednesday Hour X Hour

Going for WI now am feeling very hormonal so hope I have a loss, would love to do the 2 stone I'm only 1lb off so crossing my fingers. Will let you know if I lose cu all later.

Hi all , LL, im happy that u have started to feel yourself again. BL u are simply the best, so hilarious, you are such a character! I know its so hard, i work for a big company where these types of food plus plenty of food are served on a daily basis, if not then weekly and it's damn hard! Especially where there are chocolate brownies (MY Favourite).

Anyway all good luck with those who have their WI tonight, i also haev mine and am hoping to reach my 7stones tonight, i think it is between 2-3 lbs! I just want to offically be below 13st tonight, so lets see how it goes. I have already drank 3.5 lires of water today and have had 1 veggy soup.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been feeling really hungry on a daily basis now, especially after eating my cereal bar (always eat it by 10pm) and always feel tempted to eat another one, however I never do!

Well hit my 6months on LL this Monday and it has gone rather quick to tell u the truth, i mean half a year already. The problem is though, that I have another upto 3.5st to lose and feel that this will now be a long journey and want it over and done with now! I just hope that I will be done by July at the latest, so i can enjoy myself summer on RTM!

Hiya all! Haven't had a chance to come on here all day and have been missing it! Big day for me today cos guess what...... I'm wearing gorgeous new SIZE 14 TOP!!!!!! It's so pretty and fits lovely!!! So amazing considering 8 weeks ago I was a size 22 all over! My size 18 jeans are getting big now too!!! and I wearing a new 38 C bra and was DD 8 weeks ago, feel so good today!

Wow. What a day. Glad to be home and away from all the food that was around today. Good grief....considering I used to join in with everyone it was a real eye opener to see just how much we all ate/eat at work!!!

Just booked our flilghts for out trip to California. Got a big shock though - one of my credit cards, theone we were planning on using for the trip has had the credit limit cut by £2000!! So we have NO spending money. :(

We had a really tough 2 years while my husband changed careers, so our credit was hurt a little bit, but really only cards in his name. I am at a complete loss why that's happened. But I don't know what we are going to do.

I hate money worries - and we worry all the time. :( &£*($&£*("&$*%^^&£*"^$ Fed up with it.

Anyone know any get rich quick schemes? :D

Have a good night everyone!

I wish I did, I struggle every month with money and I get really sick of it too. I literally have £7 until I get paid on Friday. Don't worry BL I'm sure you'll think of something and will be fantastic seeing your family no matter how much you spend I'm sure. Guess were all just waiting to win the lottery

BL why dont you knock the biscuits on the floor as you walk past (by acccident of course) and the simply stand on them:D

evening everyone,
had a really s*** day at work, and I'm guessing it will be another one tomorrow!! still it takes the mind off stuff like eating!!:)
BL, I have loads of food at work all the time cos the reps bring in food for the docs... I will rise above it! bloody hard sometimes I got to admit!!
LL, glad you are feeling better today :D
To all those with WI tonight, I hope you hit what you want :D
Just had my tea and I'm now off to tidy my kitchen... busy, busy :sigh:

Not on here much lately but it's all work related and thankfully not giving up diet related. It's coming up to year end and what with that and also leaving this job in April I just want to make sure that everything is perfect for when I go --- want to be able to do a really good handover.

Diet going well - cept I know I'm not drinking enough but that's something I know I need to look at. When I got in from work I've found that my appointment for my Driving Theory Test has come through so I've also got that to face this month --- arghhhhh!

Gonna leg it now - jump in the shower before I fall asleep ---- night all xx

hi all

sorry that people are seeing al that food at work- it is hard but it will be on thier hips

i lost 4 tonite - ws surpirsd as i have not been well and not had all packs and water.

I all, just to let you know that I had my WI & lost 4lbs, i am now 12st 11lbs and have officially lost 7st 1lb! Am really pleased,however still got another 3stones to lose! Have just had my 2 TC soups & my peanut bar & feel like eating another bar :( I wouldn't ever though!

our class was short tonight as our llc is poorly so did WI and foodpacks only.

Lost 4lbs this week!!!!!! Chuffed to bits.

Well done SS, you are 2 lbs ahead of me. Can't wait until my scales say 12st something.

Well done on getting in the 12's Slimseaa, must feel great :D

I'm jealous of both you and Lemma cos I can't wait to get into the 13's :rotflmao: --- only a couple of weeks ago I was desperate to get into the 14's ---- will I ever be satisfied??? :D

Thanks Lemma and Katie, i know, what you mean! Now I can't wait until I get in to the 11's. But I am starting to feel really tired and bored about it now, but then again motivated, feeling confused.com! Just want it over and done with now, but can't wait to be 10st, then start RTM!

Back