WEDNESDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Really was awful news, I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the bbc site this morning ;(

Well I've had a good day - got on my bike at lunchtime but only mananged 3.8 miles and it killed me but hey I did it and hopefully tomorrow I'll do it again (Not sure what time I've got a meeting) - but I'll def do Friday.

Have drank nearly 4.5 litres and had a soup at lunch time so I've got 3 packs for tonight so going to have soup, a bar and then some chocolates later.

Got a banging headache but to be honest I'm blaming that on the bike ride!

Thats a good ride Katy! Well done!

I have had all my water, so any more is a bonus. I tried adding the Fruits of the Forest flavour to my sparkling water and its gorgeous!! Yummy!!! Thats going to be a new treat nightly.

Tonight I am going to experiment based on something Deb G made....I am going to combine a toffee packet and half a banana packet, with a chopped up toasted Peanut Bar, and make a muffin....making a frosting out of the other half of the banana pack! Sounds yummy - hope it is!

Its fun playing around with these packs!!

Have a good night peeps!! See you in a bit!

That recipe (listen to me all Jamie O) does sound good - the smell of the toffee one knocked me ill when I opened one though.

OK - that was really really good. Even my husband wanted it!!! LOL I came in with it and showed him, and he was like, "Phwoar....that smells GOOD....you're making me hungry!" hehe

Definatley reccomend that - I only used half a peanut bar, instead of the whole and that was plenty.

With the nutbar in there, which I cut up into tiny chunks, it had the texture of carrot cake, and then a nice thick 'frosting' of banana - it was reallllly nice! THat definately make my list of 'once a week without fail'!!

Ya know, it's amazing how creative we all can be with a few packets of powder, ay!!?? :D

I'm really pleased there turns out to be this much variety.

Going to get my mad professor cap out and see what else we can think of!

Thanks for the idea DEB!!! Another winner!

Great that you enjoyed it - I may even be tempted to give it a try one day.

Ahhh, stop talking about lemon biscuits!
I have had all my packs for the day and the lemon bar I have left is calling me.
I had a choc muffin for supper but wish I had had lemon biscuits instead.
I shall have to go to bed and have them for breakfast instead :D

Back