Wednesday WI Gang!

Hi Christine - me again!

I've added you to the list hon so you can post your losses on here and we'll all support each other x

Girls you have all done brilliantly. Jax dont beat your self up hun, we all platuex or have sopme reason why it sont come off babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya

Thought i would take you up on your offer. After weigh in 1.5 down so ok for first week. Trying not to get too disheartened as it is a loss. Well done everyone else.

Starting weight 15st 4lbs :(
1. lose 7lbs

2. get to 14st
3. lose 7lbs
4. get to 13 st

Thats good, its like 1 and half butter blocks - ewww its a lot!

Do you excercise at all, have a dog as i found taking my dog out helps me keep my weight off.

Welcome to the wednesday weigh in gang!

I lost a pound and thats amazing considering the crap i ate all week!

Am on a kickstart this week and going well so far!

well done hunni xx

Well done guys. My circumstances have changed a little and I'll have to WI on Sundays from now on but I'm still a member of the Wednesday gang at heart.

Jax is on holiday of course, so won't be posting her weight change this week.

sorry for not updating in two weeks, but iv lost 8lbs! x

thaaanks, not sure if you can put it on here as it is 2 weeks worth but up to you lol, how has everyone else done? xxxxx

Well done both. So that's 4lbs for Jax and 2.5 for ana. I'll have to let you know on Sunday but will still post my Sunday WI results on the Wednesday thread if that's ok? Hopefully Sarah will still keep us up to date with her losses even if she has gone to the dark side (only kidding Sarah, we love you lol).

well done everyone xxx

hey everyone, lost 3lbs this week..so now im 12 stone 13 well to be honest im fluctuating between 12 13 and 12 12 but im going to stick on the safe side and put it as 12 13..god can't beilive it..

18lbs till goal!!!!

Jolly good. Will be nice to hear how you do - you and Jax are both the incredible shrinking women lol.

Well done Jax - although I hope you're not in too much pain and able to at least eat a little bit!

I have lost 3 this week (WI was Sunday) so we're not doing bad between us are we?

hey karen, i have been eating alot more in the last few days as pain hasnt been as bad which is good! cant wait for it to be over once and for all though. hope everyones good xxx

Back