• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weeks 14 & 15 WI .... :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
As most of you know i wasnt feeling like i had lost a great deal this week (cuz of me stupidly jumping on the scales!!!) but i was pleasantly surprised .....

over the course of two weeks i have lost 7lbs :)

Now takes me into the 14s!!!! (i started in the 19s!) and am only 2lbs away from losing 5st!!!

So i have 6 weeks left untill refeed and my goal is to lose 6st in total by then :) fingers crossed!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That is great well done summer :) :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks golden :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done Tanya!

I told you to wait and see!!!

And I cant believe you weighed yourself after the greif we have given people in the past for doing it! lol

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
haha i know chels!! But it had been over a week and i thought ya know what harm can it do? MORE THAN ITS WORTH!!!!! lol

liz0703

Silver Member
You have done amazing, well done. That is such an achievement in a small amount of time. You should be so proud.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks girls :)

I am very proud! hehe

Aoife

Silver Member
whow! brilliant weight loss.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks guys :)

Bit peeved though that i couldnt have more than 1500 characters in my signature so have to now clump it all together!! hahahaah

Wow girl Well dun, you have got real incentive to keep going, well dun
xx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
hi Summergurl,
that's a fantastic loss and a magnificent loss overall. It is a huge inspiration to newbies like myself. I am seeing the chemist this morning and beginning tomorrow. Do you know something I can't wait after reading everyones' threads as they are so inspiring. I have never felt so ready before.
Doirin

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thats nice to know Dorin :)
I felt the same about this site when i first started - it really is great motivation seeing others weight lossess and then seeing your own!

What time are you off to the chemist? How long are you planning on staying on LT?

Brilliant loss, SEEEE!!!! The b***dy scales made you fret for nothing!
Bet you are feeling wonderful.

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well done hun! You have done so well and are a big inspiration to anyone, good luck with the rest of your journey x

Brilliant loss, well done!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks everyone! :D

And yes, darn those scales!! I wont be jumping back on them again thats for sure!!

I'm so pleased for you!! That's a brilliant weight loss, you should be rightly chuffed to bits.

And, as we started at the same weight it's Fab-a-roonie to see you get into the 15stones.

really well done tanya
xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks elle and am in the 14s Elle :)

Cant remember the last time i was EVER this light!!!! lol