Weeks 14 & 15 WI .... :D

Well done hun! You have done so well and are a big inspiration to anyone, good luck with the rest of your journey x

Arrr thankyou :)

OMG!! That is such an amazing weight loss, i am in the 19s too and have my first weigh in on thurs... atfer seeing how well you have done im feeling very optimistic!!

WELL DONE!! And keep going.... :)

Cheeky - that was for two weeks as i didnt have a wi last monday as it was a bank holiday!

Your in your 19s aswell - well if you stick to it 100% there is no reason why you cant have consistent losses like i have! :D

What weight do you want to be if you are wanting to lose 154lbs?! how long are you planning on being on tfr?

Hey summergurl that is fantastic. And see, you had nothing to worry about!!! into the 14's is great. almost 5 stone!!! wow... keep going

Thanks chick!

I cant wait till next week - Am guna hit the 5st mark for defo!!! :D i have to! lol

See missy jumping on the scales before weigh in day was naughty lol!!, well done on the 7lbs thats brilliant and what a milestone being in the 14's aswell......fab!! xx

haha i know :whoopass: i deserve one of them - the amount i have given out to people on this forum! lol

Thanks though toni :)

Congrats

Congratulations summer :D:D. You are an inspiration and so determined. Cant wait to see you and minib at goal in a few weeks. hang on in there!!!!!!!!!!!

wooo hooo well done girl :D

Thats fantastic, well done xx

ar thanks guys :D

As most of you know i wasnt feeling like i had lost a great deal this week (cuz of me stupidly jumping on the scales!!!) but i was pleasantly surprised .....

over the course of two weeks i have lost 7lbs :)

Now takes me into the 14s!!!! (i started in the 19s!) and am only 2lbs away from losing 5st!!!

So i have 6 weeks left untill refeed and my goal is to lose 6st in total by then :) fingers crossed!!

Excellent loss and what a fantastic journey you have already had, I am sure you will reach your 5st next week.

thanks slinks :) and i am really hoping for the 5st kered fingers crossed! hehe :)

FANDABIDOZY!!!!!

Up to 6st off in 6wks???? In the immortal word of the meercat "Simples" (squeak!)

Re - the characters in the signature ... I was finding that frustrating too and it's why my losses are now bundled into blocks of 4wks. But then I found out and did you know, that changing text colour or font takes up a hell of a lot of your characters because it includes the bb codes for the diff cols & fonts so if you go back to black you'll get a lot more in!! xx (sorry if you knew this already x)

Well Done Summer, I must say your avatar picture shows how well you have done. You look great. Good luck for the last stretch. xxx

Summergurl, three pages of posts for you, really that says it all, very well done, everyone is rooting for you and you are not dissapointing them, throw them bloody scales in the bin and tot up how many sausages you have lost!!!!:clap:

Well done Tanya, said you would have a good loss!

You will get that 5st next week and easily get that 6 stones mark in 6 weeks. It's a great feeling to say you've lost 6 stones, it really is. I bet you'll smash it! Well done and keep going!

Back