Weighty Matey's Jumping January Thread

losingme

Silver Member
well here we are a new month and this time a new year , my aim is to get to target this year whats yours?
so here we go floating along dont be scare to come along and report in any and all xmas / new year gains as we can only fight the fat with th etruth of facing up and getting back on the horse so to speak :)
January
and we're off............................

Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
CornishTT - -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Evilpenguin - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Happy Holidays -Target Member woop woop
Lonestitcher - -3.5lbs,-1.5lbs, +2lbs,0lbs, (loss 3lbs)
Losingme - +0.5lbs, -2lbs, +0.5lbs, sts, (loss 1lb)
metrognome- 0lbs,0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -1.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost 1.5lbs)
mollysmum1- -7.5lbs, -2.5lbs, -2lbs, 0lbs (lost 12lbs)
mrsnb - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsmc - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Philly x - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Pickle87- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Piglet977- +1lbs, -1lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs , (loss 0lbs)
Polyanna 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
SarahandMolly -1lbs, -0.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost 1.5lbs)
*Theresa*- +5.5lbs, -3lbs, -1lbs, 0lbs, (gain 1.5lbs)
Vickiw -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)

Last edited:
Yes my aim is to get to target this year, I've worked out this should be July. weighing on a Friday. Mini aim is to get back to where I was, I've kept that on my signature as my motivation booster. Thanks for having me back xx

Happy New Year all :D
My aim is to start losing weight again... thats all! xx

Happy New Year to all my fellow Mateys!!!! :D

Yet again, another thank-you to losingme for starting and running these threads.

As for this year.... I'd love to be at target by next Christmas but realistically I think I have at least another year to go... So no resolutions for the year, but I will keep up with my own personal challenges...

Personal Challenge 2011.... 5 lb in January (4 weigh-ins)
5 lbs...........

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

Me too LS but got to aim high I'll be happy to get half way this year
Hehe Sarah we will get there I've gained consistently so gotta turn that into losing consistently!!!;)

well first WI of the year and gained 0.5lb so onwards and definately downwards from here xxx
good luck one and all

Well thank goodness that this year started off better than last year ended (or rather corrected the last weigh in!!).

Managed a 3 1/2 lb LOSS :bliss:At least it balanced out last weeks gain of the same!!!!

Personal Challenge 2011.... 5 lb in January (4 weigh-ins)
5 lbs..............3 1/2 lbs loss
1 1/2 lbs........

Hi everyone!

I don't know if anyone remembers me it's been a while, I think about 6 months if not longer!

Like everyone else I'm back in january, for now just to lose my xmas weight and the weight i've put on since my lowest weight this year!

Can I join again? :) I've already got the weighty matey thing on my signature! xxx

Morning! :D

I have done it... emailed my old consultant 'begging' to go back tomorrow! Wish me luck! Whoop! x

1.5lbs off for me this week

Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
CornishTT - -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Evilpenguin - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Happy Holidays -Target Member woop woop
Lonestitcher - 0lbs,0lbs, 0lbs,0lbs, (loss lbs)
Losingme - +0.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (gain 0.5lb)
metrognome- 0lbs,0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -1.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mollysmum1- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsnb - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsmc - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Pickle87- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Piglet977- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs , (lost lbs)
Polyanna 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
SarahandMolly 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
*Theresa*- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Vickiw -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)

Ooooh dear well I had a brilliant Christmas and New Year and it showed....5.5 on for me ROFL....Never mind a year after I started I am exactly 3 stone lighter so woohoo I don't care about the gain ;)

Hi :) sorry i not been around :( been MANIC lol

Well i missed 1st WI of the year.. Oh i was all ready to go (do not laugh) went to put coat on and OH told me it was wednesday when i thought it was tuesday lol
So sttod on schales this week with nerves.. and i gained a pound... but only 1 small pound over both xmas and new years :) i was sooo happy
My plan this year is to lose lose lose lose :) i KNOW i can not hit target this year as it is still over 5stone off :( but i will be one HECK of a lot closer by the end of the year :)
Hope Xmas and new year treat you all well :)

:eek: WOW! Mollysmum1 Well done! :clap: that's absolutely fantastic!! :D

I went back to group on Friday, much to my disgust, I am the heaviest I have ever been... I have 2st 1.5lbs to lose in total. I am back at the gym on Monday morning too... Here's to a good 1st WI! :D xx

Hi everyone!

I don't know if anyone remembers me it's been a while, I think about 6 months if not longer!

Like everyone else I'm back in january, for now just to lose my xmas weight and the weight i've put on since my lowest weight this year!

Can I join again? :) I've already got the weighty matey thing on my signature! xxx

hi ive put you back on the list (1st post) i regularly update so everyone doesnt have to post whole list xxxx good luck on your journey and happy new year

happy new year (again) to all weighty mateys out there xxx
have a great month taking back control and getting shot of those xmas and ny gains xxxx

Thank you!

I'm rejoining this wednesday, so I won't actually register a loss until the week after that! (well - hopefully!)

darg narn it.. +1 :( know why but i really hoped i had pulled it back
Oh well... 2 weeks wasted.. time to kick my but now

Piglet, please consider your butt kicked!!! Time to get back on plan!!!!

Losingme...WELL DONE!!!!! Here's to another good loss this week and the start of a long lasting 'losing' streak!!!

Well a lovely surprise of 1 1/2 lbs off for me this week, which meant I've already reached my January personal challenge and got my 5 stone shiny!!!!! :D :D :D :D (Oh I do love my shiny stickers!!!! :D)

I think that my new January personal challenge is to still have my 5 stone sticker by the beginning of February!!

Personal Challenge 2011.... 5 lb in January (maintain till February)
5 lbs..............3 1/2 lbs loss
1 1/2 lbs........1 1/2 lbs loss
Maintain 5 stone shiny till February......

Back