**Weighty Mateys Marvellous May Thread**

Well, May isn't looking like a good month for me (overall will have gained 2 1/2 lbs in May!!).... as this week I gained 3 lb.

I'm not too worried as I think I know the reason. I've recently had surgery (last Friday, out on Monday, WI on Wednesday) and think that my body is still in a bit of shock.!! Really hoping that it's just fluid retention and that next month will see some great losses and hopefully slimmer of the month!!!!

I lost 3lb :) x

hi all after a hard month hey!
so
lost 1.5, sts, sts, lost 1.5
grand total of 3lbs but feeling ok generally 2 bank holidays 3 birthdays wedding and * week lingering i know for a fact June will better xxx
looking out for the June Weighty Mateys thread xxx

Hey hey hey... I lost 3lbs this week.. got my 2 and half stone award :-D

0.5lb on for me (own fault btw I succumbed to an indian and a chinese) :sigh::sigh:

Hey all!

I will update May and start a new June Challenge later.

I am having a change at the moment... so I will be a busy bee! Does anyone want to take over as Weighty Matey's captain for the June Challenge onwards? I will still come and report to the team etc... and join in but I am finding it a bit much making sure I keep the chart up to date.

If you all PM me whoever is interested I will do a lucky dip and announce the new Captain :) x

seriously need a kick up the butt, let me be the first june gainer wi last night and gained 1lb thers me saying may was bad only losing 3lbs but starting the month with a gain isnt great so that is going to be my only gain this month im determined not to let this slip.
Heres to June may it be a better month.
Lyns xxx

2lbs off for me this week, good start to the month! Good luck everyone xxx

Well hold on to your hats everyone.......

I lost 10 1/2 lbs this week!!!! :D :D :D :D

That's right, 10 1/2 lbs!!! Before you all ask my secret, I feel it's only fair to tell the truth..... I've had surgery. Not weight-loss surgery, but it's been a very happy side effect!!!! I thought that last week I would have had my loss, but had a 3 lb gain (obviously must have been water retention!)

Most importantly, I eventually lost the 2 lb that I've been messing around with over the last 7 weeks!!!! I got my 3 1/2 stone shiny and now only have 2 lbs to go to my next one!!!!

Even better, I have high hopes that June will give me slimmer of the month!!!!!

Hope I don't get a 'bounce' gain next week!!!!

Good luck fellow Mateys.

Where in Scotland are you cupotea?

Just another half for me this week again and I don't know why as I've had a good week. Never mind, over May I've lost 7lbs so that's good. Went shopping to today for clothes which I normally hate and found I was 2 sizes smaller and it wasn't all from the one shop!!

I stay in cumbernauld just outside glasgow :D

Lost 4.5lb this week.

Hiya guys! 1lb loss for me this week. Gonna try harder this week though as i really let myself down and i shud have lost more this week but with dads birthday, mates moving in party and a girls night out all in the same week (fri, sat and sun!) i guess it wasn't a bad outcome :rolleyes:
Good luck everyone!

She did ask us to pm her if we wanted to take over and she was meant to get back to us cos I was waiting for a reply to my pm. It is nearing the middle of June though so I suppose it's only right someone started a new team thread or it gets confusing. :(

She did ask us to pm her if we wanted to take over and she was meant to get back to us cos I was waiting for a reply to my pm. It is nearing the middle of June though so I suppose it's only right someone started a new team thread or it gets confusing. :(
yeah i know and like you say its getting on a bit you can take it on if like ive only done the first bit just incase people started elsewhere i didnt want WM s to dissolve xxx
i think she is very busy and thought as nothing had come back i guessed no one offered xx

Nah hun its ok you can do it. I was this teams captain before Sarah lol so you can carry on and 3rd time lucky life won't get in the way lol.

Hope you didn't think I was getting at you in my last post cos I wasn't. I'm just a bit snappy cos I'm sleep deprived and stressed about my exams.

Thanks for showing the initiative to start a new thread xxx

na, no prob, not at all, didnt want to tread on toes but like you say thought best someone did it so we didnt lose faith in our little matey family xx
good luck with your exams hun ive had a poorly bubs this week and not slept much either can understand xxx c you on the new thread xxx

Back