***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

For November I would like to lose 7 lbs. I want to get more than 3 stone lost before christmas.

how do i join?? what do we have to do? I need all the help and inspiration that I can get. Have managed 12 ilbs since rejoining SW but 16ilbs since heaviest. have about 100 to go! Really want to be slimmer for next summer and to help reduce my joint pain.
all help appreciated!
SB

Morning all...hope you are all well and managed to avoid those sweet temptations over the weekend!

I've managed to loose 4lbs this week for the 2nd November!!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

Wow, I didn't realise I had lost 1.8kgs total over October. I was feeling really down because I hadn't lost much but thanks to your summary Sarah I am feeling much happier.

Thanks x

Weigh in tonight - I didn't manage to resist the temptations of birthday cake and party food (my son turned 5 on halloween so we had a very scary party yesterday). I think I may have put on a pound or two this week. I've been on extra easy most of the week 'cos I haven't planned my meals properly.

Next week I'll be better - I want that 5 stone by Xmas. I'll let you know later how I get on.

Hi all, 2lbs off for me this week:) Hope everyone is doing well and good luck to all for the week xx

Well I'm pleased for all of you who have lost weight this week but I have stayed the same again :sigh:. I fear there may be a price to pay as I have enjoyed my over indulgence and expect to put weight on soon! I have now come to the end of a very sociable month so I hope I will do better by the end of November :innocent0001: Salli x

I STS this week - not too bad considering the weekend I had. I'm back on it now so hoping for a loss next week. Good luck to everyone over the next week x

Well Well! Summary for October Challenge! :clap:

The loss for the whole team was *drumroll*......

55lbs (3st 9lbs!!)

So well done ALL on that! It's fabulous!

Down to individual awards now...

In 3rd Place - Metrognome (5lbs Loss!) :clap: :clap:

In 2nd Place - Mel1981 (6lbs Loss!) :clap: :clap:

and in JOINT 1st Place.....

Hobbithead & Lonestitcher both with a fabulous 8lbs loss each!!! :bliss: :clap: :bliss:

WELL DONE ALL!!!! :D

PS - The new November chart has started and all up to date to here x

Last edited:
hi guys sorry i was crappy in october in regards posting but october was bad month for me it will always be that way for reason things get me down due what happened in my life in october but its ok. Last week I gained 3 at weigh in and i faced it at my class but this week i lost 8.5 got my 3.5 stone award and I am in next stones :)

Yay joint 1st, well happy!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I wonder if we can beat Octobers team loss, lets go for it:D:D:D

Back