***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Lost 3lbs!!!! Slimmer of the Week as well.
Its about time, Here we go again :)

Well I'm back from Disneyland and had a fab time. Ate loads of croissants and fast food so not surprising that I put on 4lb while I was away. Back fully focussed now and determined to get to my 5 stone award by Xmas.

Well done to all the losers and good luck everyone this week xx

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well. No WI for me this week as on hols. Keeping fingers crossed for a big loss next week :D

Congratulations everyone who has lost. Not bad only putting on 4lb whilst on hols - you will have that off in no time and have your 5 st award viki.

Hi all... just a half pound off for me this week but am fine with that!

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on here for 2 weeks - things have been up in the air the last couple of weeks. After my holiday and then a week of looking after my poorly boys I went back to class and found i'd put on 4lbs. A little shocked as hadn't eaten much the 2nd week due to the boys but when I did it wasn't really to plan. Got back on track last week and weighed in last night and have got rid of 2.5lbs of the 4 I put back on. Now trying to refocus and hopefully have a great November to make up for a not so great October weightloss.

Well done to everyone else with their weight losses this month

For some reason it won't let me update my signature?? anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
xx

Have been ever so busy lately, so last week I had a stay the same, this week I lost 3 and a half pound :)

Hi everybody I have just joined this site and I love it, so inspiring. Please can I be a weighty matey? And please do a November challenge!! Mollysmumx

Sorry folks, I only lost 0.2kg this week although I tried really hard:cry:. Hopefully I'm heading for a big loss next week:flirt2:

Happy Halloween everyone! Think I might need to dust off the Pumpkin Soup recipe.

Well hello all :wave_cry:

I am so sorry I haven't been around! I have just updated the chart on page 1, some of you have a WI result missing, so if you could update me I can see the totals etc for October. :)

I am going to be honest, I haven't done SW for the past couple of weeks as my head hasn't been in the right place, can't even tell you why. This week my OH has been at home and I have had at least 1 glass of wine per night, I had pizza last night etc. Just thought I would say as I know a few of you have been asking where I am etc. I generally haven't been on here at all :cry:
Anyhoo, I am back at WI tomorrow, having my last blow out tomorrow night as its my OH birthday... then Sunday I am on it! I just seem to faff... I hate it!

Well done on all the losses and sts... welcome newbies, dottydotty, mollysmum1, sex kitten and Smurglebumf :wavey: xx

Thank you for letting me join :)
I have lost
5/10 3 1/2
12/10 2
19/10 1
26/10 3
And I'm a Weighty Matey x

Back