Wellie Boots

Yeah, but I got involved, you see...

Of course silly me. Nuttiest of the nutters, well I mean anyone who knits with spinach would show invisible dog on a lead ;)

To be honest I think you're all a bit bonkers:sign0151::silly::rotflmao:

Who said a bit .We are 100% there. No half measures about us lot !!:D

Lol... It's been very informative though :)

That is us * Information personified * We just love to inform....now whether it is the correct information or not is another story :rotflmao:

Where does one go to actually try on Hunter wellies? I'm in the countryside between Chester and Manchester,with no fancy shops.

How do I find a stockist? I'm going to sleep thinking of wellies and it's all your fault lol x

Where does one go to actually try on Hunter wellies? I'm in the countryside between Chester and Manchester,with no fancy shops.

How do I find a stockist? I'm going to sleep thinking of wellies and it's all your fault lol x

<LI nodeIndex="1">ALSAGER & SANDBACH SADDLERY EQUESTRIAN RETAILER DAY GREEN FARM, HASSALL ROAD, SANDBACH, CHESHIRE CW11 4XU Tel: 01270 872 095
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="2">CHELFORD FARM SUPPLIES AGRICULTURAL RETAILER KNUTSFORD ROAD, CHELFORD, MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRE SK11 9AS Tel: 01625 861 588
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="3">COUNTRYWIDE FARMERS PLC AGRICULTURAL RETAILER WARDLE, NANTWICH, CHESHIRE CW5 6BP Tel: 01829 260988 www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="4">JOHN LEWIS & CO LTD BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER WILMSLOW ROAD, CHEADLE, CHESHIRE SK8 3BZ Tel: 0161 4914914
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="5">MILLETS OUTDOOR RETAILER 9/13 NORTHGATE, CHESTER, CHESHIRE CH1 1HA Tel: 01604 441 111 www.millets.co.uk
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="6">OFFICE BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER UNIT 3, LONGUS HOUSE, 48-50 EASTGATE ROW, CHESTER, CHESHIRE CH1 1LE Tel: 01244 350765
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="7">OFFICE BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 71 MERSEYWAY SHOPPING CENTRE, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE SK1 1QW Tel: 0161 4802350
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="8">PEAR TREE CHILDEREN BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 71 HIGH STREET, TARPORLEY, CHESHIRE CW6 0DP Tel: 01829 733122
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="9">RUSSELL & BROMLEY BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 41 EASTGATE STREET, CHESTER, CHESHIRE CH1 1LG Tel: 01244 341122
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="10">SOLE TRADER FASHION RETAILER 35 Eastgate Street, Chester, CHESHIRE CH1 1LG Tel: 01244 343466
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="11">W & T GIBSON LTD EQUESTRIAN RETAILER KINGSLEY MILL, MILL LANE, KINGSLEY, NR FRODSHAM, CHESHIRE WA6 8JA Tel: 01928 788 210
View on Map
<LI nodeIndex="12">W F S LIMITED AGRICULTURAL RETAILER YEW TREE FARM, WESTON, CREWE, CHESHIRE CW2 5NA Tel: 01270 252001
View on Map

Enough lol !!!!

Sweet dreams :4635:

Oh Thank You!

I'll sift through them as most will be Cheshire set farm wellies!
I want aubergine adjustable xxx

I think you will find that most of those stockists will have them. Especially the Equestrian ones..........there's lots of trendy farmers out there now a days.:D

Oooooo Thank You,I feel a bit cheeky not being a horse/farm person,I'm shy like that lol,to walk in their domain ,I'll ring round first xx

Oooooo Thank You,I feel a bit cheeky not being a horse/farm person,I'm shy like that lol,to walk in their domain ,I'll ring round first xx

Nothing to be shy about . The are just shops that sell wellies like any others.
Good idea to ring round first though, could save you a lot of time.

Try Robinson's Country Leisure in Ashton-in-makerfield, near haydock! Thats great for stuff like that :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Brilliant place and they sell on line a well. Like a blast from them past for me. I used to buy so much stuff there.
www.robinsonsequestrian.com

They have some wellies on offer at
£10 !!!!!!!!

£10 wellies what a bargain! I'm hoping mine will arrive today :)
I know what you mean bout being shy, I hate going into shops for fear stuff won't fit..

£10 wellies what a bargain! I'm hoping mine will arrive today :)
I know what you mean bout being shy, I hate going into shops for fear stuff won't fit..

Isn't it sad that most of feel or have felt that way at some time.:(

I say " head up friends, be proud of what you are and what you are doing"

Get those wellies and ENJOY !!!!!:D

Dam... I missed the postman with delivery of my wellies :( gotta wait till Monday now.

Lol so sorry Troy, batteries in my door bell were dead... I've been wondering why I keep missing people oops!

Oh no!

So I'm still on the edge of my seat, worrying about my recommendation!

Guess what??? They fit :D :flowers:and are lovely,I cant believe they were £20... I even tried on the Hunteress yesterday which fit but I much prefer these... I cant wait for rain now, oh and my puppy of course heheee:giggle::doggy:

:happy036::happy036:

Really pleased for you.

2manycupcakes said:
Guess what??? They fit :D :flowers:and are lovely,I cant believe they were £20... I even tried on the Hunteress yesterday which fit but I much prefer these... I cant wait for rain now, oh and my puppy of course heheee:giggle::doggy:

Reckon they'll fit me? xx

Possibly 18". What do you reckon, Cupcakes? There's plenty of room in mine. Are yours the same?

Back