Wellie Boots

I have size 20" calfs (always been big due to horse riding when younger) The best fitting wellie for me is these

Aigle Parcours Vario Boot :: aigleboots.co.uk part of webury.com

They are a lot of money have have lasted years so far and still have years in them...... I use them when walking on friends farm and at cattle shows.... I can even fit my jeans in too.....

These are the ones I have except I have the neoprene lines ones as my feet get soo soo cold when out in the winter! :) But they are the comfiest pair of footwear I own! :) x

My friend (a skinny one) has those and she loves them........ Hunters are so over rated now and if a pitchfork goes near them you get a hole lol not strong at all :)

Fully I will deffo go for a rescue pup x
Brilliant !!!!

It really upsets me to think that healthy cats and dogs are being put down as they are victims of the recession.

When ( not if ) I win the lottery 2 things that are high on my list if things I will do are to build a hospice, they are very thin on the ground here, and an animal sanctuary where the animals can spend the rest of their live if they are not adopted.

I have size 20" calfs (always been big due to horse riding when younger) The best fitting wellie for me is these

They are a lot of money have have lasted years so far and still have years in them...... I use them when walking on friends farm and at cattle shows.... I can even fit my jeans in too.....

Thanks for the tip - I'd seen these elsewhere but the price put me off.

I did just re-look at them though but the size chart for these says the calves are only at maximum 44cm (17") and that's a UK size 13! A mere size 5 like me is only 39cm :( Are yours more generous than that then?

When the gusset part is open then u have loads of room...... I am a size 7 I got a 9 so I could wear big woolly socks and they fit great :)

£92 wow... my £20 ones were dispatched today... lol
ps, you win the biggest calf game :p

Filly, I've already been looking at rescue homes, the only thing that worries me is not having a garden. I live in a big 1st floor maisonette, however i'm a stones-throw from Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park, I hope when it comes to 'vetting me' they will see this as a good thing.

Filly, I've already been looking at rescue homes, the only thing that worries me is not having a garden. I live in a big 1st floor maisonette, however i'm a stones-throw from Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park, I hope when it comes to 'vetting me' they will see this as a good thing.
I am sure that they will see that you are prepared to take your dog out at least 3 times a day and that you will give him/her a fabulous home, especially if you go for a small dog.

What a brilliant spot to live in.I love both paces and if I am in he U.K. will walk your dog anytime lol:chores016:

I am sure that they will see that you are prepared to take your dog out at least 3 times a day and that you will give him/her a fabulous home, especially if you go for a small dog.

What a brilliant spot to live in.I love both paces and if I am in he U.K. will walk your dog anytime lol:chores016:

I'm hoping for a Springer Spaniel and will deffo take it out plenty, after all that's what my wellie boots are for heheee.

This is a great area to live for parks ect, I dont miss a garden when i have what i do on my doorstep.

He's so cute,he thinks he's my third child not a dog! He's so well natured. Don't be fooled by the "oh they need so much exercise,he gets about 45?mins on a normal day,and loves his sleeps on the couch or lie in's on the bed. He's my boy xx

Only on here could a discussion on wellie boots go to 6 pages and end up with an invisible dog entering a dog show lol xxx:8855:

Back