What are you eating today?

No worries... (I've even just ordered the book in English so that I can see what he's rejigged - and to help me stock up on food when in England next time! So much cheaper over there, despite what the papers tell you!!)

If you're starting Monday, in order to fall right for your PVs Fri, Sat and Sun, best to start with 4 x PPs on attack to get into ketosis... (if you're not coming to Dukan straight from Atkins - given the "birthday weekend" ;))

Thanks - thats what Ill do then. You think on 4 days on attack?

I did, so as to fall correctly for the 3PLs Fri, Sat and Sun.

I think how many days you do on Attack is relative to how much weight you want to lose overall. In the book he says 3 - 4 days for up to 20lbs, but you can do it for as little as 1 day if you have less than a stone to lose. I think 9 days is the absolute max for someone with over 40lbs. (I'm almost certain I've got those days right - but haven't got the book here with me to check)

I planned to do 5 days to lose as much as poss quickly, but only managed 4 as was desperate for some salad or veg!! Due to this, I also alternate 1PP with 1PV day - I find that really easy to bear.

Wow Joanne thanks, some really helpful stuff there. Im over in France for 2wks at the end of june. Are there any brands or foods i should look for?
Lucy thanks, do you think it is ok to do longer on attack? Say for example im meant to do 5 days, could i do 9 or do i have to follow it word for word?

Last edited:
Hi Cheryl

I think you can do longer if you can bear it - I wanted to, but just had had enough after 4 days. I think you really shouldn't do any more than 9 in total - if you can stick to it for that long, then I don't see there's any problem. The longer you spend in attack, the less time you'll need to spend in cruise so if you can do it, go for it! :)

Sorry Lucy but I have to disagree - I typed around lunchtime somewhere over here a long thing about not going over five days' attack UNLESS you're grossly obese... three to five days is ample. Beyond that, you'll be starving your body unnecessarily of essential nutrients and vegetables which you need (and you'll be constipated forever more!!). Trust me on that one!

Remember to buy some SUGAR FREE multi vitamins...

Friday PP menu for me - a little strange cos dinner is in the car on a Friday... heading to the country so needs to be easy to eat!

Breakfast
chicken livers and softly boiled egg

Lunch
piece of roast beef; leftover tuna mixed with fromage blanc; chicken thigh
fat free fromage blanc

Snack in a minute
chicken thigh
aromatised fat free fruit yoghurt

Dinner in car
Dukan muffins (with smoked salmon inside)
boiled egg

Have a good weekend all of you... I'll be here on Monday, cos no holiday here...

we will be her Monday too as its our start day :)
got my book- there are lots of recipes !

Sorry Lucy but I have to disagree - I typed around lunchtime somewhere over here a long thing about not going over five days' attack UNLESS you're grossly obese... three to five days is ample. Beyond that, you'll be starving your body unnecessarily of essential nutrients and vegetables which you need (and you'll be constipated forever more!!). Trust me on that one!

Remember to buy some SUGAR FREE multi vitamins...

Thanks Joanne, I stand corrected.

From what I remember, the book doesn't make that clear at all, it just gives a guidance and intimates the reason for doing the minimum is more down to boredom and therefore the likelihood of cheating. What you say makes sense though, so thanks :)

Oh i know i cant wait!!!!

Well today i had a vanilla yog for breakkie, bacon mushrooms and an egg for lunch and dinner is 2 slices chicken, 1 slice of ham, tuna with a bit of vinegar and another vanilla yog. Oh and have got 1.5l with me and have had 1 today already.
Can we use vinegar from mon?

Yes you can use vinegar hon x x :p

But only as a condiment, you've not to drink it anymore from Monday lol :D

B- muller vanilla yog
L - turkey slices
D - chicken tikka

Not having a galette Vicky? :confused:

Back