What can I drink at the pub??

PennyJane

I've been invited to a 40th birthday and really don't wanna miss it - I can get away with not drinking as I could say that I'm taking strong medication, etc but I need to know what I can drink???

Oooh I'd love a glass of wine!!!

Ooooh, well let me see, you can have water, ooooooorrrrr, let me think about that one, you can have FIZZY water :D. See, there is a choice ;).

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Fizzy water ,ice and a STRAW!!!! LOL
I have a similar predicament at a 'do' on saturday as well as the offer of curries too(my downfall). We have to be strong! Just think how good we will feel the next day if we don't falter....

Good luck Penny

Sarah
x

You lot as so NOT funny!! lol - I just read these posts out to my daughters and my eldest said, 'You're so hard done by, aren't you, Mummy?!'

slightly more helpful....i think (could be wrong) someone told me that you could have a glass of red wine. obviously check this out, i dont like the stuff so i would just stick to the water!!

Or there's always water??????

x

You could ask for an empty vodka bottle and fill it with water...your friends will be so impressed when you are still standing after a litre of it!

Sarah

I was told by my CDC that I could have one diet coke. But, it does have citric acid, so could kick you out of ketosis. But I seem to be ok and I don't think it does with me!

water!!

But my cdc told me (I have a huge du on end may!) that I need to eat the day before and only have 1-2 drinks if I really must eat!!

Yep sorry, my life is on hold enough with cd, so if something is this important to you, enjoy it!

waiting for a smack haha

what did you drink ?? did you stick with the water of have a diet coke ?

Back