What Exante has done for me in 8 weeks...

RachieB said:
Hey Crims...what an inspiration!! I like how you see having a meal is a continuance rather than a break. I have a birthday BBQ on Sunday and I don't anyone to know. We are all on a barge for the whole day and I thankfully I have said that I would supply the meat. I am also taking my trusted Dr P and Coke 0. I think I will be ok, I just hope it does open the flood gates and I want to scoff the lot!!

I am interested that you had full fat milk; I am presuming because it has less carbs. I will have to find out how much as I can't stomach black tea.

Well done, you are keeping me inspired, everyday so thank you xxx

That's very kind I think you know what you are risking so don't do it, it's a lot of hard work to jeopardise. For what, one sandwich, or bowl of soggie chips? It will NEVER taste as good as you think. Why not have a gorgeous tasty meal which is high portent and low carb and still feel smug that you stayed on track and in ketosis? That tastes so goooood!

Hope this helps everyone who are at the beginning middle and end of this journey. Everyone has to say strong for different reasons
Xxx

Oh re milk we've alway drank full fat we ate quite country so the less homoginised a d pasturise the better or us and I believe it has less carbs yes xxx

Wow, great stats!
I've got my 1 month weigh in on Tuesday, have lost 12 pounds up to know so am crossing my fingers for the 1 month= 1 stone!
You're post is very motivating to keep me on track.

Hi blobalob, got mine Wednesday morn at same stage....fingers crossed we both get that stone!! Am keent o see if month 2 can possibly give me the stone too, when surely first big loss this month was water!!?? Anyway, keeping the faith with exante, first time on a tfr or vlcd diet so just going with the flow!
Good luck with your week 4 WI!!

Hi Dawn

Had a sneaky weigh in this morn, don't usually do that but am getting a bit obsessed with losing 2 pounds!

Am now a pound off the stone loss and will be really p'd off if it doesn't go by Tuesday.

I know what you mean about the 2nd month but I go back to work after 6 week hols so am hoping being busier than this month will give me a boost. Have been focussed on losing a stone, so my worry is if I lose the momentum.

Have a good day...am off for a shake!

Hey Blobalob!
Congrats getting this close to your stone loss!! Just be ultra positive on all the 13 lbs you've lost thus far!! It's only one more pound and it WILL COME OFF - please don't beat yourself up if it just doesn't show by Tue ( bet ya it will do cos you've been brilliant so far!! ) take care and may the diet fairies grant your wish lol!! :)))

Crims, got any before and after shits?

Nope never had any of those probs!

Of course I meant shots, lol :D

Back