What's everyone reading at the moment?

Im reading Lets roll by Lisa Beamer her husband was in one of the planes on 9 -11. I think its going too be hard to read.

Not sure I should confess this :eek: ........

I've decided with the final Harry Potter out in 2 weeks I'm going to re-read the previous 6, so currently on The Philosopher's stone.

I know it's meant for kids but ......:whistle:

:D ur not alone both myself and my husband have read them all plus the children that read the first one are adults now !!

I'm reading An Interpretation of Murder .... flippin fantastic so far!!

Just started reading 'Desert Royal' by Jean Sasson. I'm hoping it will be as good as her first book 'Princess',which was amazing.

I also really need to get hold of a theory book for driving, lol.

Reading A piece of cake by Cupcake Brown
fantastic read, really hard to put down the poor house is getting neglected because of it!

I'm reading My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult.... Oh my holy god.... it is sooooooooooooooooooooo sad.... I think I have cried buckets of tears and I'm not even at 100 pages yet.....

Its weird I'm kinda avoiding it at the moment cos I don't want a winge lol

It is brill tho... love it!!!!

Hiya Bookies,
I have read interpretation of murder loved it and the cupcake brown book very moving stuff !

Reading Sam Bourne , The righteous men , at the mo so far so good .

One of the best books i have read this year The lost art of keeping secrets Eva Rice .
Wasn't sure to start but i was sad when it ended !

xxx

I'm not reading HP.....but the rest of the household is. We have a very quiet house just now, long may it last!

I'm reading 'The curious Incident Of the Dog in the Nightime' by Mark Haddon. Enjoying it so far, it's like talking to my son who has AS, amazing insight into how he thinks!

Happy reading y'all.

That's a really good book, I read it last year.
And finished HP 7!!

Just starting "The Savage Garden" by Mark Mills which looks interesting ....

I started reading HP7 on Saturday evening and finished it at 5am Sunday morning, my family thinks I am a geek!!

I loved it tho!!

I've just finshed reading HP7 and now i'm reading The Common Hangman: English and Scottish Hangman Before the Aboloition of Public Executions by James Bland.

Not everyone's cup of tea i know but makes for a fascinating read.

Last edited:
Just reading hp7 but only got a few pages in, can`t seem to keep my eyes open at night when I read. Must need the sleep.

:D have bought hp but not even started it yet, just finishing Two Minute Rule by Robert Crais then HP it is ;)

So NO spoilers please :eek:

well im trying to read terry pratchetts 'reaper man' but its very confusing lol. ive had it about a year or so and only picked it up the other day :eek:

its soooo funny in parts but cant fathom out what them bloody wizards are talking about :read:

Have just started reading 'The Secret of Crickley Hall' by James Herbert as a workmate recc'd it, it hasnt grabe me yet tho and Im more than a third through it!

Anyone else given it a go?

Back