When Saturday comes

Good Morning Saturday Slimmers! Well today marks my 12 weeks on Pro Points and I am delighted that I have lost 26lbs overall and hit this week's mini goal for myself of getting to my 10% starting weight loss. I lost 3lbs this week so :bliss::bliss:
Just need to find myself a new sparking 10% for my signature but seeing as my computer is playing silly ******* this morning I don't have time at the mo.

Hubbie stayed the same so is still 1lb off his 1.5 stone target. Perhaps he shouldn't have scoffed 2 packs of cookies washed down with a couple of ciders then, eh!! :sigh:

Good Luck everyone today. Will check in later to see how peeps are doing.

xxxx

4lb loss for me!! :)

1st 1lb in 4 weeks!! :)

First, welcome to all of our new Saturday weighers. We have a excellent group here. :D

Wow!!! What a stellar week everyone is having! It's always so great to see all of your successes! I'm coming it at 1lbs this week, lol, not nearly as impressive as your collective losses this week but at least I'm still working downwards. Congrats again to all of your great losses!

Last edited:
Hello Again Everyone. Big Hi :welcome: to all the new faces. What a fab week for everyone - pounds off, inches off all over the place!

Had a shaky couple of weeks to be honest as I was craving cheese big time. I was thinking about it far too often! Didn't help when I was surfing the BBC News site on Wednesday lunchtime at work to be faced with a "Do you know your Cheeses" quiz - I kid you not!! :D

Anyway, close to cheese-denial meltdown I found a pack of Cathedral City Mini blocks of mature cheddar - just 2 Pro Points (only tiny at 20g but even so). So cheese fantasy has been sorted. You have no idea how long I can make one of those little bits of cheese last!!!

Anyway, rambling now. And I found my sparkling 10% as well. Right - off home and might have a piece of cheese!! :eatdrink012:OMG - a cheese smilie!!! :D

Except me :cry:

Inches are way better than lbs. If you looked amazing and you weighed X amount of pounds would you care? of course not. :) Everyone seemed to have made positive progressions this week, including Mr. Sue That's all good in my book. :D

You lost an inch, that counts! :happy096: and more noticeable in real life than a number on the scales. x

Inches are way better than lbs. If you looked amazing and you weighed X amount of pounds would you care? of course not. :)

I know, you're both right. Trying to keep positive (I've had three WIs in my entire dieting career, and I have gained and STS for two of them! But you're both right, the inches are coming off).

Morning All - another 1lb off this week so just 1lb away from the 2 stone mini-goal. Pleased to get the 1lb off as it was my TOTM (which is a constant surprise having PCOS where I have gone from famine to feast if you get my drift - can't win)! :)

Hubbie has lost 2lbs this week so he has now got rid of his 1.5 stone so he's chuffed - surprisingly he had no cookies this week. Wonder if he'll make the connection :hmm::D

So mini-goals for next week are for me to get 1lb off and reach 2 stone and for hubbie to drop 2lbs to get to the "13s".

Sending positive vibes out to all the Saturday Club :fingerscrossed:

1lb off this morning, and 2 inches off (half from my waist, half from one of my thighs, so they are both the same, and an inch from under my boobs, but not my actual boobs - bit of a result :D).

Not earth-shattering in the weight loss, but the inch loss is great.

Well done to everyone else!

Had my WI this morning and I am down 2lb and 2inch of my waist!! Woooo Whooo!!

I am very pleased, as it's my TOTM & I am feeling like bloated whale!!! :-(

Inches and pounds off again this week!

Whoop Whoop The Saturday Club :party0019:

Hello Saturday crew!!

Well it's my TOTM too, and since my friend from Paris decided we should power through a bottle of wine and snacks just before weigh in, I am STS... but it was worth it. =)! I also lost 2 inches these past 2 weeks. So HUZZAH! My real goal is to get out of the 70's and into the 69s in the next 2 weeks - as I have been on a rather annoying 70s plateau for the whole month.

It's brilliant to hear of all your wins this week, there was a collective loss of 6lbs and 6inches from the Saturday crew! We are doing it!

I finally found the saturday weigh in thread :cool:

So my 2nd week and I lost another 3.5lbs so it's a total of half a stone for me :)

Back