Which Dress???

melarnz

Silver Member
Which of the dresses below do you think I should get for My sis in laws wedding?? It is a registry office with a buffet dinner, so not fancy. I am an hour glass shape with big boobs and hips. hopefully be a size 14 by then....all opinions (even secret option number 3) appreciated

cc01psa-large.jpg

bl74rfa-large.jpg

Thanks Shanny - My most favourite pair of shoes are purple, and wil a purple bolero, i thought that might be nice!

i like both but i think the flowery one is nice for a wedding.
I have a wedding to go to in 6wks got a posh do so had to get a posh frock from coast (in the sale!)

I love dress number one!!!! I would wear that and I think it could be dressed up or dressed down so could be used again!

:) xx

The problem I have is that I dont want to spend a fortune on something that I wont wear again! These dresses are from Bravissimo, specially cut with more boobie space lol. I felt I should make an effort, but dont want to spend mega bucks!

Im a bravissimo fan too need new smaller bra's myself it burns a hole in your purse all this spending lol x

i like them both
bravissimo is a fab place.

the 2nd one is prob more weddingy - i have a similat style dress and it is very flattering!!

have you tried them on in the size you are now yet?
daisy x

No - but i found the last time i tried their dresses on they came up big! so i am ordering a 12, in hope i will be a 14. i will have to see how it is when it comes. The wedding is on 5th june, so should be a dress size smalled by then.

you WILL be a dress size smaller by then - if not two if you stick to plan!
daisy x

Thanks girls. I have ordered a really curvy 12 in the 1st dress. I may even put it on and take a pic of before and after lol

Please do Mel. We'd love to see. xx

They are both lovely Mel!!! I like the straps on 2 but I think you will have more uses out of 1. And of course your's going to be that size!!

I wish I had a Bravissimo nearer me!! Have fun at the wedding showing yourself off.

Hi Foxy xxx

Hi SB!! :wavey::hug99:

I have also just ordered a dress for the 5th June. I'm going to a non-wedding (they aren't actually getting married but they are having a wedding reception to celebrate getting together). I have plumped for a 14 in the hope I will be a comfortable 14 by then.

Hey spanner. My wedding is the same date. Keep me posted with how u r getting on x

Mel, both are gorgeous... my preference would have been dress 2, but you are going to look stunning in either, cannot wait to see the pictures :) How is it going being back on packs?

Jez
xx

Back