Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

Zoe, you did fab, they've had food all over my department today for those of us that are leaving, it was very tempting what with all the sausages and cream cakes. But i resisted and feel great. xxx

Well done Louie. Don't you wish every one around us was on ss lol. Zoe x

It would be great, my husbands on it so its not to bad, can't ask my son to go on it he would disappear, luckly thing.
Got to go i need a pee

Well done girls you have all done really well, yay us haha.

My husband is going join me on the diet later on, last time he was on it he lost three stone in a month and a half so he doesnt want his quick loss to affect me, bless him.

Witchy my husband is convinced that he hasn't lost anything, he says he doesn't feel any differant. He's only been on it a week so i don't know what he expects.
He makes me laugh. xx

Witchy my husband is convinced that he hasn't lost anything, he says he doesn't feel any differant. He's only been on it a week so i don't know what he expects.
He makes me laugh. xx

Bless him, he will soon and he will look fab.
How are you doing with it?

I am great, not really tempted at all.

I did lick a chilli crisp the other day, but it didn't go into my mouth, plus i still felt guilty i had done that and it barely touched my tongue.

Fed up with all the trips to the loo, i only used to drink about half a litre aday before so its a big change.

Roll on tomorrow so i can see how much we have lost.

I just LOL's at the licking a crisp, proper made me laugh.

We will feel great by tomorrow for all the hard work we have put in, gotta say, the more I dont cheat and the more I resist the better I feel.

How many times can one person go to the loo a day haha.

Broxi, why don't you just change the name of this thread instead of starting a new one. ;)

It nice to look back at some of the earlier stories to keep up with the thread.:rolleyes:

Any name is fine, and it's just a suggestion.:wave_cry: Louie

Witchy i asked my manager to allocate me a loo of my own today, she just laughed, she thought i was kidding!

I wasn't :eek:

Broxi, why don't you just change the name of this thread instead of starting a new one. ;)

It nice to look back at some of the earlier stories to keep up with the thread.:rolleyes:

Any name is fine, and it's just a suggestion.:wave_cry: Louie

That makes sence, just change the thread name to ButtERflies i love that name

hi girls spent the last hour catching up, had a good laugh thanks xxx
been out all day at wetlands, all had picnic, i had strawberry silk tetra. not sure about that one. my little boy is sat here with choc bic round his mouth trying to kiss me. oooh shall i eat him lol.

i like butterfies, it cute x

hope your all doing ok, i just saw my neighbour, she asked if id lost weight! only lost 8lb but she had already noticed, i feel great now.
xxx

Good feeling isnt Clare, well done for not eating your son hehe.

Right guys im shattered im off to bed catch you all tomorrow xx

Asa
Broxi
Carolyn
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Kate&Matt
Leaving the fat suit!
Louielou
Louisajane222
MsJMC
Therealbbe
Witchy
Zoe

Hi everyone. How are you? is anybody about just now? I've had a great day with no cravings- my first ever. Some of you are amazing- cooking bbqs etc. I just couldn't. I'm making my husband cook much to my poor son's horror - cause he's rotten at it. I also make him food shop and he buys all the cheap rubbish. But at least I'm not tempted too much by what's in the fridge. It is good that some of your husbands are CDing with you. That must be a big help. How are people feeling tonight?
Btw, What about calling the thread
In It To Win It ButtErFlies

What about that?
I don't know how to change the name of this thread but we could just start a new one? Let me know xxx

how are you today broxi? xxx

Hi Claira, I'm having a great day today, for a change. I feel really positive and inspired. Maybe because my period has arrived all my depression and negativity has gone! How are you? xxx

also doing really well, been out for day with family, neighbour notice weight loss, even small one, partner said he had a nice day with me, no moaning. feel great on this diet.xxx

Name sounds great. Foodwise its just me so I have it easy. But I do find CD so much easier than other diets. I just don't see food as an option whatsoever at the moment (I know this might change!!). FAR harder for me when I'm on a normal diet because addiction kicks in. I just made some choc chip cookies for work, happily washing the mixture off my fingers, there's not a way in the world i could do that on slimming world or similar. So odd.

Great Claira that someone noticed. No one noticed me yet. But they will soon. I feel great today and I know what you mean Contrary about the addiction thing. I know I amso absolutely addicted to food. It runs my life. I associate enjoying myself with eating and I obssess about good food. I eat out 3 or 4 times a week and I love cooking. But that's got to change! As well as being unhealthy for my body, it's unhealthy for my mind. That's what I'm hoping CD will do too- break the addiction thing. Unlike you though, my addiction is still strong!

Back