Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

you've got the exercise bug judi, hah ahaaa tee heee

ok today i have only gone and polished my car took me 2 hours, and i was working out hard while doing it, my arms are killing (still think some of it was from yesterday on the tennis. )
but i was sweating in the sun today.
defo burned some cals.

Well I truly fell off the wagon yesterday! In more ways than one! So back to the grindstone this morning! And got day 13 done before 9 o clock! Can't say it was my favourite workout so far, it had all my pet hates! Inline skating, side to side jumps and kickups. Then I did my tennis, so about 167 cals. I seem to be recovering faster than I was too! If it's not too hot I think I'll do a 20 minute workout this afternoon to make up for the one I missed yesterday.

Did the easy 20 minute workout. Thats another 146 cals!

Last edited:
I miss doing it! But I sprained both ankles last tuesday! and on top of it, because I developed a taste for boxing because of the Wii I went for a trial Kickboxing class. It was brilliant and I loved it. But this did not help my sprained ankles and now the doctor said I shouldnt do any physical activity for the next 10 days! So no EA Active for me! :-(

Hope you're better soon Typa:)

I finished my first 30 day challenge yesterday! So proud of myself for sticking to it! It said to start again but on a harder setting...going to have a break today and try it on hard tomorrow... medium made me sweat, so not sure if i'll be able to cope on hard! lol....will give it a try and if its too tough will go back to medium!

Too Heavy Hannah - have you noticed a difference in your measurements after completing the 30 day challenge? x

I was stupid and didn't measure myself before I started it :eek: But my jeans are definetly looser and I can see a huge difference in the shape of my legs! and my back has more shape and muscles that I never knew were there!

The other difference is stamina and recovery, I know if i'd have tried yesterdays workout at the beginning i'd have been half dead when I finished and wouldn't have been able to move for days! I did sweat while doing it, but I could cope with it, and I feel fine today.:)

Nice one hannah. !!!!!
Typa hope your ankles get better soon, sarah and molly, glad your back on the wagon.
Judi i'm glad your back on it again, ok a tiny blip. But think of all the days when it was supposed to be rest day and you did it.

Hannah glad those jeans are loose.

I have got the other bands and am changing mine over to the ..... Black one..... Will update if i down grade again ha haaa.

Heal quickly Typa!

Day 14. Must get some new trainers! Definitely a tiny bit sore on my left knee.

Thanks for that Hannah :) I am off to measure myself now

Thanks for the Welcome Back Tryer. I have missed doing it :cry:

Reporting in anyhoo... I done day 2, projected calorie burn was 143.3 and I done 153.3 :bliss: it felt so good too! Followed by a lovely syn free healthy 'hunters chicken' style dinner :drool: xx

hunters chicken style meal sounds great, sounds really authentic/rustic.

i have set up my pedometer now as well girls. and it is a good one, couldn't find my old one so bought one from argos for £2.99p, and it has a stop watch, distance counter, cal counter, and a weight input part.
i have also done the walk test to make sure it is accurate and it is.
so that is good.
anyway been lazy today. but will be back on it tomorrow.

Had a rest day yesterday as my friend came round but I am back on it tonight... will report back later :)

Rest day yesterday, felt something was missing, but let the old knees rest!

Day 15 today, upper body work mostly and a measley 88 cals! Found it quite easy really, so backed it up with a 30 min cardio session with Maya on My Fitness Coach. Told off for missing sessions!
Well the good news is, after starting EASA , MFC is a breeze! Yes I was sweating but no where near my limit, so when she asked me if I was coping I said yes and it will be made harder next time! So that was 106 cals, which is far more respectable!
I think I'll do a 30 min session on my rest days.It uses different muscles.

i know what you mean judi, love doing mfc and her turning up the difficulty when you think it is easy,
not sure if the wii does this but i would love to put my own music on it and it, and you could do the work outs to your own music.. now that would be great.
ok i confess not done any work out again today, have been really lazy don't know if i'm getting a little stressed with work or what but feel really tired when i get home.

i have lost my pedometer at work not even 24 hours with my new pedometer and i loose it. how silly of me.
i'm gonna try and bring everything together this month, and not miss a session, or gym class in my lunch (no more working lunches)
and gonna buy another pedometre and start a mini month challenge (already have Mini who said she will join me), and see if i can beat my own goals.
like i said need to fit into that cat suit by new year.

gonna start up my blogs again as well ....

judi i can tell your getting fir esp as you say you were not out of breath exercising, rest your knee keep elevated, but gentle exercise is defo good for it, the more mobile you keep it = good. (well so says my physio.

Forgot to add yesterday, Day 3 completed. Projected 103.4 calories to burn and I managed 114.

I must say, I should have a look at my band as I find the arm exercises really easy and it doesn't make me ache!

Day 16. Not long but tough! Lots of jumping and 2 runs, then did the upper body workout to balance it up.

30 mins of My fitness coach then a tennis workout. Maya certainly racked things up! But the batteries went on the doofer and I didn't get it to register! Grrrr.

It's taken me til today to have a go at it on hard setting, been hit hard by the monthlys :( ....oh my god!! did I sweat! all same exercises but more of them, workout was 158cals.
1 BIG mistake though...I just got going on it, didn't realise I had to click start over before starting :eek: so it hasn't recorded :(

Oh Hannah! What a scunner!

I did day 19 last night and found it quite easy, upper body mostly. Then 30 mins wii step. Rest day today, then I'll complete the challenge tomorrow.
So if I want to start the challenge again I have to press the startover button then? But I shall only go up to medium. Don't want to push my luck!

Back