Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
i think i may be destined to be a lonely cat lady :(

I literally just had a 'omg only 3 and a bit yrs til im 30' panic! Was watching some midwives programme and it turned me in to a right mush lol.

Bridget jones moment "i'll die fat and alone and be found half eaten by alsatians!"

lil_legs said:
I'm feeling shitty now too. Blah hate being on my own all the time!

Snap outta it!!

S'ok, i get like this every so often too. I think somewhere in my mind i feel if i am thin i will find a nice chap and all my troubles will be over lol. In reality i have a lot of issues i probably need to adress anyway so pob not the right time for me to couple up anyway.
Does suck not having someone to cuddle though. This is when i nice gay best friend would be useful! I have one but alas its a girl so not quite the same :-/

lil_legs said:
Feel like I've been alone forever and this is the way it's gonna be! Ah well!

I'm up early so off to sleep now, night xx

I think the reality of these situations is when we've got our sh*t sorted and are happy someone will cone along. Totally get how u feel tho chick. Chin up, sleep well and here's hoping i have no more country adventures tomorrow! Xx

Oi you two your both gorgeous and plenty of time to meet someone!!! Trust me its not all roses either I loved being single and having my own space and stuff. Took someone pretty special to give that sh*t up trust me.

Anyway hope everyone is positive this morning xxxx first pint of water down and looking forward to hopefully watching the showjumping at work if no one catches me loool!!

My boss is already banging on about wanting to get a bottle of wine on friday and Im not having it!!! What can I say cos I know i will really want it but im not to give in else i will the whole weekend!

MissieCB said:
Oi you two your both gorgeous and plenty of time to meet someone!!! Trust me its not all roses either I loved being single and having my own space and stuff. Took someone pretty special to give that sh*t up trust me.

Anyway hope everyone is positive this morning xxxx first pint of water down and looking forward to hopefully watching the showjumping at work if no one catches me loool!!

My boss is already banging on about wanting to get a bottle of wine on friday and Im not having it!!! What can I say cos I know i will really want it but im not to give in else i will the whole weekend!

Aw missie, ur so sweet-thanks :) Just one of those days i think. Today i have woken up positive and ready to kick some butt. I also sent my brother to work with a fruit cake, banana caka and cookies as i do nkt want then here, he'll be popular today lol!

Why don't you tell your boss ur on antibiotics? Then if he trys to force drink upon you he's naighty, and if you tell eveyone they would hopefully tell you off if you went to cave in? But extreme but anything is worth a go as i k ow what you mean about fallig off the wagon for the wkend if u do on friday, wouldn't be a gd start. Maybe book u and the oh or friend etc to see a film early after work too so u can't go pub? Just an idea!

Good luk today guys, u r bkth doing amazing and i won't let u down today. I will fo the whole dvd today as couldnt yest, as well as my run. If i can drag someone i.e my mother with me, i might aim to go for a walk too.
Xxxxxxx

Aw missie, ur so sweet-thanks :) Just one of those days i think. Today i have woken up positive and ready to kick some butt. I also sent my brother to work with a fruit cake, banana caka and cookies as i do nkt want then here, he'll be popular today lol!

Why don't you tell your boss ur on antibiotics? Then if he trys to force drink upon you he's naighty, and if you tell eveyone they would hopefully tell you off if you went to cave in? But extreme but anything is worth a go as i k ow what you mean about fallig off the wagon for the wkend if u do on friday, wouldn't be a gd start. Maybe book u and the oh or friend etc to see a film early after work too so u can't go pub? Just an idea!

Good luk today guys, u r bkth doing amazing and i won't let u down today. I will fo the whole dvd today as couldnt yest, as well as my run. If i can drag someone i.e my mother with me, i might aim to go for a walk too.
Xxxxxxx

Good positivity hun loving it lets all go for it xxxxx

Think I will say I have to drive as soon as I leave work as i am know to drink on antibiotics :doh:

Am i allowed to say day3 still lol?!

Lil legs u gotta listen to ur bod so if u need a lie in u need a lie in! Ive had my bar as am out and about this morning, and no plans really for the day so may try to get the run and dvd done before lunch. Then if i have energy tonight ican cycle or walk etc, we'll see what happens.
The nurse told me this morning that u retain fluid and therefore weigh more in summer, i always thought u lost weight so that makes me feel a bit better lol xx

were trying!!!!! people offering me crisps everywhere :(

Crisppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MissieCB said:
Crisppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Don't dooo it!
I don't want anyone to feel like i did yesterday! X
Ive had so much coffee and green tea today i cant stop peeing but am starving!!! am having lunch soon as im home

Not one crisp has passed my lips xxxx yayyyyyyyyy

I am screwing that i have to get weighted in on monday nights now instead of sat morning!! Huge difference to me means i have to be good weekend and also that is eve instead of morn :(

MissieCB said:
I am screwing that i have to get weighted in on monday nights now instead of sat morning!! Huge difference to me means i have to be good weekend and also that is eve instead of morn :(

I am genuinely thinking of packing this in after hol if my cdc will buy my stuf back. Today i haven been on plan as such but have counted in everything ive eaten. I can just see that this will end up going in a cycle of denyig myself everything to lose weight and then puttig it on gain when i start eating normally.
I am still going to take my products away with me but hve a serious think about things. I think if i can just get back to 10st that is what i would like to do. What do u guys think? X

Back