Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I haven't and i wont i promise! Xxx

lil_legs said:
Good girl!

I've got 2 hours left in work and then straight to bed with a DVD for me, knackered!!!

U are literally a machine these days girl, and you def deserve a good rest! Wotcha gona watch? I saw bridesmaids for 1st time in belfast and loved it so much i bought it soon as i got back! Thoroughly recommed if you haven't seen :)

Im just having a strong coffee which will take about an hr to kick in by which time hopefully the rain will have eased off. Whether it does or doesn't i will be of out or that run and then back for aome jillian as promised. I am not wasting sunday and monday just because i was crap today!! Fight the flab!!! X

U girls are amazing with the excercise surprised I haven't seen u in the Olympics!!!!!

MissieCB said:
U girls are amazing with the excercise surprised I haven't seen u in the Olympics!!!!!

Put a quarter pounder at the end of the hurdles and I'm there ;-)

PS This is truly rank and i apologise for sharing, but just in case you are tempted to cheat like me...I am so bloated and gassy i literally look preggers (tempted to post pic its so gross!) and i have the worst most painful wind in the history ofthe universe. I think if i stuck a pin in my tum i would literally fly like a popped balloon around my run.

Moral, do not cheat. It isn't worth it!!

lil_legs said:
Well I am entering in 2016 to do the roly poly

I feel huge today and I've been good!

Oh hush ur mouth skinny minny (but that did make me laugh!)

Right well madam bloater is about to wobble round my 5miles as its finally stopped peeing it down. I shall report back once tonights regime is done! X

Ha the hamburger thing killed me xxx

Genuinely the Olympics have been on the screens in work and everyone knows I'm entering!

Have been so hungry today, def need carbs on days I go to the gym so taking some steamed rice with me tomorrow (providing I manage to get up and go gym again) x

I appreciate i am being thoroughly unpleasant tonight. But u have to hear this... So aside from feeling full and err windy that was all that was wrong before i ran but after a cpp of miles i started feeling sicker and sicker with stomach making the loudest oddest sounds (seriously i could hear it over my i-pod!) eventually i thought oh god i am going to be sick and/or the other business and there is nothing i can do to stop it. So i had to hurdle nyself over a gate in to the nearest field and erm yeah i was really properly ill! Managed to stumble home and am ok now typically but seriously OMG!!!! You are allowed to laugh coz i am andi thoroughly deserved it but my word, i actually thought i was gona die in that field with my trousers round my ankles! And to top it off i have nettle injuries to my backside lol!
I am soooo fit!!!!

lil_legs said:
Awww caz!! I hate to admit I chuckled but I hope ur ok xxx

Haha i know, seriously if u ever needed a reason not to e bad that is it lol. Im fine now thanks babe, just a slightly sensitive tum so i think jillian wil hve to wait til tomoz. Lord, these things always happen to me i swear :)

lil_legs said:
Yeah don't push yourself!

I've just had a few spoons of rice, so def gonna have carbs at lunch when I go gym. Will add 200 cals to my day but I feel I need them, burn more than that anyway x

Yeah its a good idea, ul most likely do better workouts if u eat some brown rice or sweet pot etc cpl hours before gym :) When i went to step3 and started with that i was in fire lol. Xx

lil_legs said:
this week i can only go first thing in the morning as working 10-8 so i will have a few carbs with lunch cos today i could have eaten my cat!!

Hahaha u have such a way with words my dear! Sounds sensible to me tho xxx

lil_legs said:
is there any wonder why im single, haha

Hehe i must say after my antics in the field i was thinking the same! Think i have a lot of work to do before i am boyfriend ready lol x

Back