Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

i am trying too!!

still pointless to waste this money if i dont stick to it tho really! :(((

MissieCB said:
still pointless to waste this money if i dont stick to it tho really! :(((

Know how u feel. Today is NOT a good day. I also only have a shake left. Smells of banana bread and fruit cake wafting up the stairs at me :-/

I cant believe your putting yourself through it!! I couldnt bake it would kill me.

Really struggling today too! Feeling grumpy too.

Oh my god so in the 30secs between my last post and now i have just stuffed 4 homemade oatmeal and raisin cookies down me. Jeez louise, what the hec is my problem?! Gotta admit they were good but that is two runs worth of calories. Maybe i'll do the two runs lol! In fact, in all seriousness thats a run, dvd and a cycle now as punishment. What a tw*t!

Oh my god so in the 30secs between my last post and now i have just stuffed 4 homemade oatmeal and raisin cookies down me. Jeez louise, what the hec is my problem?! Gotta admit they were good but that is two runs worth of calories. Maybe i'll do the two runs lol! In fact, in all seriousness thats a run, dvd and a cycle now as punishment. What a tw*t!

I would have done the same cooking that lovely stuff babe!!!

MissieCB said:
I cant believe your putting yourself through it!! I couldnt bake it would kill me.

Really struggling today too! Feeling grumpy too.

And yes i should hve known better. I cant control myself around that stuff, i knew that deep down. Bummer lol!

i am extreamly jealous tho!

MissieCB said:
i am extreamly jealous tho!

For godssake don't be! I am seriously pi**ed at myself for being so weak! Oh well, if all i eat for the rest of the day is green salad then i wont go over 2000cal so combined with the exercise hopefully its not a total disaster. Daaaah! Whats that phrase 'a bulimic who cant throw up!' thats me!!

see your gonna be fine xx

MissieCB said:
see your gonna be fine xx

I love you for making me feel like it wasn't that bad when it was lol! X

Ha im like forest gump. You know where he takes jenny the chocs and has eaten half the box lol. ' here guys, made you some cookies/cake but was a fat pig an ate half!'

Caroline_Louise said:
I love you for making me feel like it wasn't that bad when it was lol! X

Ok so like it was that bad and ur not helping me with my state of mind!!!!! So get sorted were a team!!

That better!!!!!...........only kidding babe like I can talk And I'm rubbish at bei g mean!!!!

Exactly Loool u know I'm just jesting x

Haha thanks guys (missie u couldn't be mean if u tried lol!)
Feel bad ive let us down but all I can promise to u and myself is exercise (when it quits raining!) and to carry on 100% from now x

Exactly mwah x

Back