Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Oh yoyo, it really is a bit kf a heartbreaking scenario in all honesty. Unless my weigh in ends up being hideous, i would say JUDDD is a winner all round for you reallly. U deserve to be able to eat nice foods, particularly if uve got all these fun socials coming up, and it'lll be good for u to shock people when they see u eating ;-) Hopefully once uve been doing it a while ur bod will sort itself out. Im hoping thats what mine has done now its been 2 wks. WAKE UP MUM I Need the blimmin scales lol.

Legs that pic is excellent, i think i shall incorporate it in to my 'dear john' convo with my cdc that i have to have soon :-s

On a different note, i am exceedingly f***ed off! My lovely an super expensive Dior perfume has leaked and then the wholething evaporated in my washbag. Not one drop left, farewell £65 Grrrrr!

oooo which perfume was it!! Good luck for this morning chick xxx Im on an up day with you and have spaghetti on toast for lunch soooooo excited! Im still annoyed about my gain and stood on the scales this morning and have put on a pound but as you said give it a week to see!!! Have you been having alternate up and down days without two ups in a row?

yo yo I really dont think you should miss any more social occasions seriously its much better doing this judd than CD. There is no way I wanna go any longer having to make excuses for not taking part in stuff!! One of my friends is on and off CD for years and she is always missing stuff and its been like years she doesnt go out and do things!!

HOw you this mornng Lil legs you still wrapped up in your onsie xxx

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Mum has lost 5lbs in a week!!!!

And i have lost....

9lbs in 2 weeks! I am 9st 12.8lbs! I have nkt seen 9st anything EVER!!! I am the lightest ive ever been, JuDDD is amazing!!!

SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP no way!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATUATIONS! wtfffffff xxxx

woooop wooooooop over the moon for you xxx

MissieCB said:
SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP no way!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATUATIONS! wtfffffff xxxx

woooop wooooooop over the moon for you xxx

Haha thanks babe. Me and mum are basically running round the house like idiots lol.

hope this has given u faith and motivation babe. This does works honey. To give u an idea mum is 5ft 4 tall and now weighs 11st 8.8lbs. She had Stuck to her DD cals from website but like me prob went ovrer a bit on meals out. She's so motivated now i am happier for her than for me :)

WOWIE - amazing!!!!

So proud of you and your mam!!!! Well deserved!!

Missie hide your scales and I'd advise you to check in two weeks!!

I'm still feeling grotty, have phoned and requested an emergency holiday day so hope they grant it! Staying in bed for a while (still onesied up!) only thing I want to get done is my packing which will only take an hour.

Plus side I'm 9 st 12.5, so if there is a gain from the weekend its minimal and guess it was alcohol bloat on Monday.

Caroline I am so bloomin proud of you, what a lovely post to wake up to. Cheered me up so can't imagine how u feel. Spurred me on to reign myself in on hols, there's no way I'll lose - as I just do not have your self control and I'm away from my house for 19 days! My aim is to come back around 10 st - id be delighted!!! x

awww your mum needs a high five!! Still in bloody shock for you guys xxx

Did you do alternate days no up days together? Also how much excersise did you do and how many DD calories did you stick too i cant rememeber........im doing a jig for you two also xxx

awww lil legs keep resting chick xxx where is your onsie from????

wheres caroline gone looool need to talk to her im so excited for her loooooooooooooooool bet she is still doing laps round the kitchen xx

cant say i blame her thats an amazing break through!!!! Seiously the encouragement I need just redid my signature cant believe im back up to 10st 6lbs after all my gym going :( xx

Sorry to be so down xxx

Thanks legs, we are so so chuffed. (she says thanks for ur cograts guys btw!) I think we were both a bit disbelieving that something so easy to follow could possibly make u lose weight but the proof is in the err, pudding!
Soz ur still poorly tho my little chicken. Stay right where u r, work cant make u go in when ur sick.

Miss mums cals were DD 340 and UD 1700 ish. She did 40mins swim 3 days on hol. She went up to 2000 cals and maybe a bit over on UD's. My. DD allowance is 460 i think but only one day ive had that much (i had 500) as ive just been having a CD shake at the end of the day, ive just found it much easier that day but some prefer to eat. UD's i am eating technically 2000 but uve seen ny diary and ive blatantly gone over some days. I swam 6 days and ran 1 when away. Thats less cal burning exercise than i do at home. Normally i run 5miles 4/5 times a wk, maybe a bike ride and also some weights. But if im perfectly honest i was slack my first wk kf juddd and dint do that much. Hope that helps xxx

Ooh on the website mum out little or no exercise and i put moderate.

I'm grinning for you (with my bleary mole eyes lol)

Gonna try and have a few DDs when I'm away - alcohol will be the main problem! Ah well, any attempt is better than nothing at all, not gonna strss too much unless I'm actually like a growing baboon!! x

lil_legs said:
I think she is, got a vision of her and her mam doing celebratory laps!!

Hehe, laps done lol. Mum and i both having an Intermediate day today as im swapping days round and she's going on a long wkend away so wanted help making a plan.
Miss by biggest advice is stick to the DD cals, everyone says thats the most important bit. Try and aim for what the website says on ur UD's bit if u go a bit over its no biggy. From an exercise point of view (something i do know something about!) you need to aim for some for some cardio (anything gets ur heart pumping and u out of breath) for 30mins, ideally 3-4 days a week. Fast walking On an incline will do it. Some light weights are good. Best done before ur cardio light weights and more reps. Maybe lk in to jillian micheal circuit dvd that i do. Will give u ideas for weights in gym an u can do it at home. Is this useful? Xx

lil_legs said:
I'm grinning for you (with my bleary mole eyes lol)

Gonna try and have a few DDs when I'm away - alcohol will be the main problem! Ah well, any attempt is better than nothing at all, not gonna strss too much unless I'm actually like a growing baboon!! x

Baboon, LOLZ!! Yeah booze is the enemy to diets. But the gd news is champers is one of the better choices, who'd have thought it?! Drinking makes me feel so rough for days after now that 1 night a wk is more than enough for me. I do love my nigts out an booze has to be had but either a fri or a sat night, or this wkend its sunday! Xx

yes caroline its very useful!! Im already going to the gym tho four times during the week and doing about 30mins on cross trainer and also some weights/stomach!!! My cals are low on the calculator thingy of 395 and 1975 but I have stuck to them but finding dd really hard so might try what you do and just have the shake in the evening.
I do feel better for eating and the gym but just frustrating that my weight has gone up but I know its early days xxxx

I have a concert on saturday and a family bbq on the sunday and its bank hol monday what do you think i should do two up days or just try doing alternate and not do anything on the saturday!!! Will be really boring though!!

o yeah did you drink anything alcoholic on holiday??

That's the prob on hols, we tend to have a few round the pool and either drinks when out or on our balcony. Will just have to cut back when staying in. I'll do what I can but def won't be a saint like you my lovely xxxxxxx

So if I come back cryin at 11 st you can kick me back into touch and remind me of the red dress!! Will behave apart from my meal and theatre on tues in London also :) x

Im the same as u legs on holiday I usually drink beer by the pool or cider then wine getting ready and it continues from there!!!! Wish I liked vodka and diet blimin coke but diet coke is vile stuff!!!

Back