Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie i just lost the whole massie post i wrote u, b***er! Jst having a coffee ot i will chuck phone across kitchen, be back in a min xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Missie i just lost the whole massie post i wrote u, b***er! Jst having a coffee ot i will chuck phone across kitchen, be back in a min xx

Cool looool what a nightmare when that happens!! Xxx

Right, starting again, bucket of coffee in hand!

Miss, i am no guru and only u know when u get hungry, what u can tolerate and what will make u happy etc. I wil tell you the advice i gave my mum who is going away for 4 days. She is turning today in to an ID like me as she knows tomoz needs to be an UD. She is not doing any DD's when she is away, it just isnt realistic and she would be miserable if she ballsed it up which in reality we prob all would. My big motto is 'don't set yourself up to fail,' which is what i said when she said she could take shakes and bars and still do DD's. To me thats silly, they are eating up and evryone will be having cooked brekkies too. Why torture yourself? On her ID's she is going to aim for 800 to 1000cal and try nkt to go too crazy on the UD's. She will write everything down (i have done that every day as u know an so has she.) it really helps u to think about wht u r eating.
Like you she is only at the begining stages of diet and having read the bk now, the first 2 wks are the most important and u should realy try to avoid to UD's together in this time. So, i can't tell u what to do with ur concert and bbq etc but i personally think a DD won't work and aim for 1 up and one ID.

With regards to booze, i really am the ultimate binge drinker ie i dont have anything at all 6 days a week but my night out is usually horrific lol. I have never been a beer by the pool person really (well not since i was 18) as it just makes me feel rough and i cant stay awake! But everyones different and neither is right or wrong. Well actually we ate both prob wrong technically as bingeing and booze every day are bad Ha!

Just ask yourself what u can realistically achieve in those days, whilst reminding yourself if u wanna lose weight u cant expect to eat/drink whatever u want whenever u want it. After the 1st 2 wks maybe u should think about fasting mon, weds and fri and having wkends as UD's like loads of people on here xxx

Ps im sooo sorry if i sound Preachy or advice is crap, i am nkt gd with advice lol!

Forgot to say, i had 2 big straw daq's one night and then a small frozen lemon thing the last night and that was all my booze! The wine was all rank greek stuff so was easy to stay clear of and im like u, vodka d. Coke does not do it for me, i'd rather have nothing!!

I think I'm just gonna try and be as good as I can whilst in London and in turkey with my parents, my friend is then coming out for a week which is when the calories will hit, if I can try for just one down day/no alcohol when she's there I'll be pleased then reign myself back in when she goes. I don't want to get into a proper judddd pattern as I've been happy with my set up but I don't want to go nuts and pile a stone on which I'm more than capable of doing in 19 days!!

If I can be conscious of what I'm eating and try to be more sensible 50% of the time then that's ok! x

Caroline thats really helpful honestyly it is xxx I am going to do an ID day on the saturday and have an UP day sunday back to DD monday as then the following sat when I have something planned i will be on an UP. I know im being really impatient and stuff at the moment just so desperate not to gain anymore weight as I know you guys understand xxxx

I think then after the bank holiday I will then do the alternate thing you are doing no fails for two weeks xxx

Bu**er just remembered im at alton towers on the wednesday arghhhhhhhhh

MissieCB said:
Caroline thats really helpful honestyly it is xxx I am going to do an ID day on the saturday and have an UP day sunday back to DD monday as then the following sat when I have something planned i will be on an UP. I know im being really impatient and stuff at the moment just so desperate not to gain anymore weight as I know you guys understand xxxx

I think then after the bank holiday I will then do the alternate thing you are doing no fails for two weeks xxx

Bu**er just remembered im at alton towers on the wednesday arghhhhhhhhh

Well done chick, thats the attitude and a great plan! You CAN do this. Im not exaggerating when i say how crap my mum is and i feel a bit guilty, but cant acty believe she has managed it-so basically anyone can!

Alton towers has the biggest collection of junk food i have ever seen!! I think though i remember there being a mexican place which was a bit healthier and also not a million quid like the burger king! I went the other wk and took food with me so all i bought was an icecream! Food i tk wasnt that healthy as was during my bingey stage but it was def better than what was there and cheaper! X

Breakie 180 cal xxx

Can u take food in then that's good xx

Attachments

• image-2867958043.jpg
    image-2867958043.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 44
Is that apple and yog miss? Looks yum! And yes u can def take food in, i had a whole picnic kn my bag lol.
I am off to purchase ingredients for carrot and coriander soup for mum and my ID lunch.

Legs just have something like soup and toast or crackers and see how u go with that. If it comes back up u knkw the little bUg is there stil.
Im planning on sticking with this long term. I think its a really realistic way of life. In my head i am going to do another week on these cals just to see what happens and then lk again on website to see what he says i need to maintain. Ive got 3 boozy occasions this wk so thats one reasonfkr keepingthe same cals but also i would ideally like To be 9st10 so i have some leeway if i happen to have a big wkend or whatever. Long term i think i'd like to follow the mon,weds and fri as fast days and others as Ups but we'll see. Im setting nthing in stone, i want to see what works best with my lifestyle. I am aiming to get really fit amd toned now. This ks what i wanto see...

image-68036330.jpg

Thats me around end of june beg of july. I want those abs back!! X

lil_legs said:
O.m.g

No more words are coming out!

Lol

Weird right because technically i am 2lbs lighter now but coz i haw slacked off all my ab work and weights i dnt look that good! Its fine though, a cpl of wks and i will have those babies back :)

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if i didnt like you so much id hate you looooool

Im so blimin jealous you are amazing................................how the hell are you single!!! Might have to take you out myself!!! (joke dont panic lol)

Haha I agree Missie!

When I'm back from hols I'm gonna get back into my gillian DVDs, felt much better doing them and dare I say it I've missed them!

I've made another decision. I'm using this holiday to give up smoking too, I'm not a 20 a day don't get me wrong but I won't smoke in front of my parents (they don't know and would be gutted!) so I'll be with them for a total of 24 days starting tomorrow (wow haven't spent that much time with them since I left home and moved to wales at 18!!!) :eek: so this is the best shot I have!!

MissieCB said:
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if i didnt like you so much id hate you looooool

Im so blimin jealous you are amazing................................how the hell are you single!!! Might have to take you out myself!!! (joke dont panic lol)

I'd marry u, ditch ur fella and lets elope! I could be like a mormon and marry legs too, i'll just keep collecting wives!
And miss i dnt look like that now lol. That is where the real hard work comes in but luckily i enjoy it.

Dont get me started on being single. Got a bit depressed last night. I cant work out what im doing wrong and im concerned im gonna end up with a big D for desperate on my head soon. Wonder if men sense that and that scares them off?! I'd be an excellent wife, fact! But i havent said that dont worry lol, that would be desperate! X

both of you are gorgeous and both are crazy and this time 16 months ago i was the same and trust me a nightmare to date and was way too loud for anyone!

It just happens trust me.............dont stress about it.......if it happened to me it will to you im 33 for gods sake!!! (although i do supposidly look about 26)

Back