Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Either that or be honesta and ask him once and for all!!!! xx

ooo ok hun just thought it might help xxx

I would do it just have a chat you get on fine with him and just say you need closure so you can move on or something!!! I dunno im useless at stuff! But id rather ask than miss out if you know what i mean. It may hurt but it will mean you have no choice but to meet another hot man x

maybe before hols so you can get over it xxx

This time in two years i will be getting ready to get married xx

Men suck. That is my final word. My intuition is niggling about date man. I think he might be a bit of a charmer... He is calling later and i shall decide but im not normally wrong re these things.

Anyhoo i do not need a man to make me happy. Its all about meeee atm. X

Big snogs legs, have u managed to eat? X

sorry that was a bit thoughtless to put on about me getting marrried lol xx

lil_legs said:
Girls I am bored senseless!!!!!!

Awwww babe I'm in the gym !!!!! Wonders never seace or however it's spelt!!

Aw missy dnt be daft, im dead happy ur getting married, its lovely! Legs and i will follow suit one day ;-) big well done on gym, i need to do something today but getting washing and ther thrilling things done first, then having my toes gelled :)

And speaking of legs, get back on the sofa girl! NO hosework or anything. Just try eating a bit of food and watch telly. Ur ill, be a good patient! Xx

I'm back on the sofa catching up on telly! Bored though lol x

God girly ul be back at work soon enough and wishing you were at home on the sofa so just chill and try and relax a bit!

So I am out all day in london tomorrow shopping with bridezilla, then we have dinner and drinks in the eve. yikes, i can see 9lbs going back on in one day lol. I plan to have fruit and Greek yog @ home for brekkie, sensible lunch as i can manage out like chicken salad or somehthing and then i will have whatever the hell i want to eat and drink in the eve. Does that sensible do you think? That to me is a nice days eating anyway, not reigning myself in really. xx

Sound perfect crazy how we can't get head around eating three times in still stuffed and have spaghetti on toast for lunch to have yet!!

Do I still have it??

Sounds fab hun!! Perfect balance. You will not put 9lb back on and don't u even think about checking the scales or you'll be a grump like I was Monday!

I'm just restless hun lol! x

Haha don't you worry, those scales are firmly hidden for a week! I wouls say two but as I am trying to maintain now and its going to take some experimentation I need to keep an eye on things to see what does what!

When I'm poorly sick i go online and watch all the sh*t telly i can get my hands on. Last time I watched about 3 series of peter andre lol.
Have u eaten yet? soz if uve already said. xx

Back