Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I feel to tonight will be interesting!

Cousin who fully intends to get me plastered (happens to be friends with SF - doesn't know obv lol)

Bit of banter this morning with SF - undecided if he's going to the wedding yet.

I just have a feeling this is gonna be a good good night whatever happens!

lil_legs said:
I feel to tonight will be interesting!

Cousin who fully intends to get me plastered (happens to be friends with SF - doesn't know obv lol)

Bit of banter this morning with SF - undecided if he's going to the wedding yet.

I just have a feeling this is gonna be a good good night whatever happens!

Oooosh this sounds like fun!!!!!

I wanna come Loool x

lil_legs said:
I'll sneak u in x

I've been trying to stay away from the wine since I got out the bath at 2!! Will have one at 4 tho my mate is doing airbrush make up and my lashes for me x

U are so like me Loool wine and getting ready goes hand in hand lol!!!

What make up do u use? I'm trying to find a descend foundation for two weeks now!!

lil_legs said:
My friend has done airbrush make up on me for a change!! Usually wear rimmell tho - cheap me haha x

What makeup did she use xxx

My kitten is driving me mental keeps biting me!!!

Hows everyone??? Legs u alive??

Hi girlies!

Legs! Finally, spill the beams woman!!!

Sf just gone :p

Went to the wedding and was absolutely mongolled. My cousin had me on his shoulders what a classy bird!!

Stopped in the pub for a drink first. Briefly saw sf in passing, started textin me when I was in the wedding saying I looked good etc. cous caught wind of it and went bit nuts so I deleted his no and lost my bag. Stayed over my cousins and my friend picked me up this morning. Bag reunited. Bit of text banter with sf and over he comes for a cuddle and ahem and watched 10 things I hate about u.

Finally! Haha

lil_legs said:
Sf just gone :p

Went to the wedding and was absolutely mongolled. My cousin had me on his shoulders what a classy bird!!

Stopped in the pub for a drink first. Briefly saw sf in passing, started textin me when I was in the wedding saying I looked good etc. cous caught wind of it and went bit nuts so I deleted his no and lost my bag. Stayed over my cousins and my friend picked me up this morning. Bag reunited. Bit of text banter with sf and over he comes for a cuddle and ahem and watched 10 things I hate about u.

Finally! Haha

Hahahaha and bloody HA!! You are my absolute hero, good work legs u little drunken minx!!
Worth the wait??? ;-) x

lil_legs said:
Yeah, bigger than i remembered LOL!!

Hahahahahahaaaaaa! Just pee'd myself laughing (out loud!) AMAZING!!!

lil_legs said:

Jealous too ;-)
Need to get me a slice of that pie!!

Sounds like u had fun naughty Loool c

lil_legs said:
Tee hee! Long time coming!

Was nice just to have a little kiss and cuddle even :)

Maaaan! I want a kiss and cuddle!! Pleased or ya babe, bit of affection (and the other!) is needed once in a while xx

Back