Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Deffo not I'd be pissed off too!! My ex used to do that, but he'd go out fri or sat and come back a day or 2 later - what a fool I was! Yours isn't like that just got carried away in the pub - was a big footy day!

Have u spoken since? xx

What's he do to be on call?

I know and I wanted to watch Chelsea!!!!!
Not spoken since I mean whet do I say without sounding like I'm moaning? Hes a plumber!
Jeez makes me jel ur single x

lil_legs said:
Aw no you'll be fine again soon, has he said sorry? x

No he's too hungover!!!!! Looool bloody men

lil_legs said:
Serves him right lol should Hoover round him

I would if I wasn't at work arrrghhhhh

2nd weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs :) Very pleased with that. Just hope this next week isnt too bad, I'm away with work next week so it's going to be a bit tougher. Hope everyones having a good week

Flare said:
2nd weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs :) Very pleased with that. Just hope this next week isnt too bad, I'm away with work next week so it's going to be a bit tougher. Hope everyones having a good week

Nice one Flare! How much is that in total?
Karen

Not having a good week this week folks. Sticking to the diet but my scales aren't showing a loss :( Can't work out what's going wrong. Weigh in on Thursday evening and I'm feeling a bit despondent

Just remember flare that weight fluctuates a couple of pounds each day.

Or, You might be losing more inches than weight this week.

Don't give up :)
X

Not too bad. Finished day 4. Feeling ok. Starting to see a bit of a difference round my waist.

Been doing SS apart from Sunday when I had the urge to chew so did SS+ with chicken and veg for dinner. Foooood :-D

Not sure how long I will be able to stick with it though to be honest. It is pretty challenging!
I think I'm going to keep going for at least a month and see how I get on.

Are you feeling any more positive? I'm sure you will be surprised when WI day comes around :)

Karen
X

Ps flare, I'm a Thursday weighed too. What times yours? I'm 18:30.

Pps stay away from your scales!!!!!!!!! They are evil and must be destroyed!! ;-)

K

Not the most flattering of pictures but the one on the left was taken by my consultant on Thursday (the dreaded before picture) and the one on the right was just now. I know I don't have my glasses on on the right but think you can still see a bit of a difference? After 4 days!!!

Attachments

• image-87098540.jpg
    image-87098540.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 73
Not too bad. Finished day 4. Feeling ok. Starting to see a bit of a difference round my waist.

Been doing SS apart from Sunday when I had the urge to chew so did SS+ with chicken and veg for dinner. Foooood :-D

Not sure how long I will be able to stick with it though to be honest. It is pretty challenging!
I think I'm going to keep going for at least a month and see how I get on.

Are you feeling any more positive? I'm sure you will be surprised when WI day comes around :)

Karen
X

Hi Karen,
I said I would do this until mid December and see where I was, then i changed that to giving it a month lol! my weigh is tomorrow at 5pm. I was feeling great last week, I'd had a good loss and i felt like some of my clothes were fitting better, and my husband said i am looking trimmer which was lovely to hear. But since Saturday when i last got on our scales I have got myself into a tizz. I am worried that I will always be stuck at this weight. This is the weight I was before I had to change to a gluten free diet, which lead to 10lbs piling on. When I decided to do this I set myself a goal of getting to 10 stone and I am still determined to do that, but I need to keep losing to keep motivated. I know some weeks I will only lose very small amounts and I am resigned to that, but a loss tomorrow would be a great boost as this week I have felt low and not at all optomistic

Clare x

Not the most flattering of pictures but the one on the left was taken by my consultant on Thursday (the dreaded before picture) and the one on the right was just now. I know I don't have my glasses on on the right but think you can still see a bit of a difference? After 4 days!!!

I think you are looking trimmer in your face :)
The first week was tough but its got easier as the days have rolled by, so hopefully you'll have a good loss tomorrow and that will stop you from straying !
xx

I've dropped a clanger today. I bought a fibre supplement to help with my 'digestive' problem and didn't read the ingredients properly. I took the tablets before dinner and then read the ingredients, they contain oat bran and I'm a coeliac :(

I've had my week 3 weigh in and I've lost 3lb, so thats 13lb in 3 weeks :) Just another 18lb to go!!

The fibre supplement hasnt upset me so far so I will take it again tonight and see how it goes

Back