Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Thanks babes. Tbh i was just following my step3 but i swap lunch and dinner round so i have the carbs at lunch ready for training later, they are no good to me late at night! Xx

Pare you on step 3 - 1000cal now?? Going to start my gym routine and hard training Tuesday next week. Looking forward to it!!!

Everyone is doing so well, keeps me going :)

had to go out for the OH's mum's birthday last night to cafe rouge (thankfully looked at the menu online before so I could see what I could eat) Had the Souffle au fromage (less than 600 calories) was worried all night that I had knocked myself out of ketosis but woke up this morning so thirsty I would have sucked the moisture out a towel ha ha, and my manky mouth taste is still there and i'm not hungry so really chuffed...going SS today to try and counteract it a bit, but feeling awesome :D

Cor well done for sticking to the souffle hunny thats wicked and sounds like your still into ketosis xx im starving today and really finding it harder than yesterday.

Have any of you tried the S&S? Im thinking instead of doing this CD cos its expensive and cos im not as stresssed about it as i was before the hol it may be better!! Im really not sure!! Esp as you have some small meals dont think it would work as fast xx

Cor well done for sticking to the souffle hunny thats wicked and sounds like your still into ketosis xx im starving today and really finding it harder than yesterday.

Have any of you tried the S&S? Im thinking instead of doing this CD cos its expensive and cos im not as stresssed about it as i was before the hol it may be better!! Im really not sure!! Esp as you have some small meals dont think it would work as fast xx

Yeah I am really happy, didn't want anything else, all I could see when I looked at everyone elses food was carbs and calories...crazy isn't it?

I think i'm going to do S&S once i'm close to my goal weight as I woun't need to lose as much as quickly, heard really good things about it x

MissieCB said:
yeah thats a good plan how are you finding step three and how long have you been doing it xx

Only first full day of step3 but already the flexibility of it is jut great and also being able to have carb will be great for training. I explained to my cdc that i would want to sometimes eat my whole main meal at lunch and then some days have green salad and carb at lunch and just protein and carb in the eve depending on what im doing exercise wise in the day. She said so long as sticking to foods and amounts on list it totally doesn't matter when u hve them, its what works for u. I have boot camp tonight at 7.30 so here is my day food wise:
Coffee and shredded wheat early morning, shake mid morning, turkey breast green salad and brown rice at lunch, then between lunch and training i will either have my other shake or green salad. Whichever i don't have will be when i get home at 8.46 ish. I'm a little scared but having actual good is making me so happy! Only 6 days til i find out what it does to my weight lol! Xx

Only first full day of step3 but already the flexibility of it is jut great and also being able to have carb will be great for training. I explained to my cdc that i would want to sometimes eat my whole main meal at lunch and then some days have green salad and carb at lunch and just protein and carb in the eve depending on what im doing exercise wise in the day. She said so long as sticking to foods and amounts on list it totally doesn't matter when u hve them, its what works for u. I have boot camp tonight at 7.30 so here is my day food wise:
Coffee and shredded wheat early morning, shake mid morning, turkey breast green salad and brown rice at lunch, then between lunch and training i will either have my other shake or green salad. Whichever i don't have will be when i get home at 8.46 ish. I'm a little scared but having actual good is making me so happy! Only 6 days til i find out what it does to my weight lol! Xx

OOO I cant wait to hear what you loose bet you will loose more than ss xxx

lil_legs said:
Sounds great!

Can't wait til 1000

Hmmm. My tummy is rumbling like crazy! Could be coincidence but perhaps i am now going to end up hungrier despite more food as i will never be jn ketosis?! We'll see how tomorrow goes but right now i am fairly sure im hungry!!

Hmmm. My tummy is rumbling like crazy! Could be coincidence but perhaps i am now going to end up hungrier despite more food as i will never be jn ketosis?! We'll see how tomorrow goes but right now i am fairly sure im hungry!!

Awww....i'm missing food today, so ordered sky movies and am sat on the sofa watching bridesmaids with a cup of tea (am now allowed with a milk allowance....or soy in my case woop woop) and trying to distract myself lol.

Caroline you'll be fine in a couple of days :eek:

Lani123 said:
Awww....i'm missing food today, so ordered sky movies and am sat on the sofa watching bridesmaids with a cup of tea (am now allowed with a milk allowance....or soy in my case woop woop) and trying to distract myself lol.

Caroline you'll be fine in a couple of days :eek:

Oh it just takes getting used to i know. This morning i was the opposite and doing the 'i'm allowed shredded wheat shuffle' round the kitchen so ucan't have everything all at once! Taking all my will power though not to weigh myself as am paranoid the carbs will make me put on but i'm resisting as there really is no point til next week. This is 'real life' food and i just have to get used to it again. Is bridesmaids good?! I need another girly film as have watched The Holiday and In her Shies way tooo many times :)

Oh it just takes getting used to i know. This morning i was the opposite and doing the 'i'm allowed shredded wheat shuffle' round the kitchen so ucan't have everything all at once! Taking all my will power though not to weigh myself as am paranoid the carbs will make me put on but i'm resisting as there really is no point til next week. This is 'real life' food and i just have to get used to it again. Is bridesmaids good?! I need another girly film as have watched The Holiday and In her Shies way tooo many times :)

You'll be fine, you have such a small amount to lose, you're doing great.

It's ok...nowhere near as funny as everyone has made out it is though. I'm not one for chick flicks usually (a bit of a tom boy at heart lol) x

Lani123 said:
You'll be fine, you have such a small amount to lose, you're doing great.

It's ok...nowhere near as funny as everyone has made out it is though. I'm not one for chick flicks usually (a bit of a tom boy at heart lol) x

Yeah know what u mean. But i am slightly in love with camron diaz so that makes me rate these films! Weather is so ***** all i want to do is sit under a blanket with a cuppa, def not thrilled at the prospect of running outside! Have u managed to stay away from the scales? U've seem to have really turned ur mind set around from the other day :)

Yeah know what u mean. But i am slightly in love with camron diaz so that makes me rate these films! Weather is so ***** all i want to do is sit under a blanket with a cuppa, def not thrilled at the prospect of running outside! Have u managed to stay away from the scales? U've seem to have really turned ur mind set around from the other day :)

I don't even have scales in my own house (and not buying any lol) Yeah, I have noticed the weight loss when I look in the mirror now, and i've made peace with the fact that I might not lose as much as other people and I haven't got that much to lose, it's just taken me a while to realise that I think :eek:

Caroline_Louise said:

Bridesmaids is quite funny for a chick flick but maybe it's just my mood x

(there is one bit that I don't like tho)

IM STARVING

My scales are inaccurate anyway, i may just chuck them out! Its hard not to just go by what the scales say on this diet so uve done really well recognising the difference in urself. There really is no logic or pattern to weight loss on this diet, its bonkers and im sure ur lbs will come off but make sure u measure urself too. I've just been paid so i think i may be treating myself to a cpl of bits for my new thinner (single girl!) wardrobe. Although i currently have 1 pair of work trousers that dont totaly fall down and they r two sizes too big so i may have to prioritise that one!

MissieCB said:
Bridesmaids is quite funny for a chick flick but maybe it's just my mood x

(there is one bit that I don't like tho)

IM STARVING

Coke zero is how i have just hidden my hunger babe, fills u up a bit. Least ul be be in ketosis in the next day or two. Im tempted to just go back to that if im gonna feel hungry all the time but deep down i know that would be a dumb thing to do! X

I dont think I could handle being hungry either (but I know inevitably I will have to go through that) stay strong (i'd love a coke zero...but trying to be good lol) x

Lani123 said:
I dont think I could handle being hungry either (but I know inevitably I will have to go through that) stay strong (i'd love a coke zero...but trying to be good lol) x

God lani ur will power is amazing. I feel a bit guilty now :-/ Can someone tell me what diet s&s is pls btw? Sounds like a sexual penchant to me!!

God lani ur will power is amazing. I feel a bit guilty now :-/ Can someone tell me what diet s&s is pls btw? Sounds like a sexual penchant to me!!

No willpower, just don't want to feel like a failure again. S&S is slim and save, google it, looks good x

Loving the positivity on here!!!!

Caroline please keep me updated on your progress as I am going to have to go to step 3 next week and it's scary!!!!

Missie - congratulations on your engagement!!

Back