Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lisalu82 said:
Loving the positivity on here!!!!

Caroline please keep me updated on your progress as I am going to have to go to step 3 next week and it's scary!!!!

Missie - congratulations on your engagement!!

Thanks Hun xxx I'd do anything for step anything but Ss loooool.

Caroline what did u think of slim and save?? Supposed to be nice x

In bed already got holiday blues too :(

Sorry everyone for moaning xxx

ive still got the holiday blues too!! :(

i was planning to do a week of 810 then 1000 but i think im gonna have to do 2 weeks 810 as i have an unexpected newly planned night off next sat, and first sitting of my tattoo next sunday - eeeeeeeeeee!!!

lil_legs said:
ive still got the holiday blues too!! :(

i was planning to do a week of 810 then 1000 but i think im gonna have to do 2 weeks 810 as i have an unexpected newly planned night off next sat, and first sitting of my tattoo next sunday - eeeeeeeeeee!!!

Recon ur gonna be below 9'10 chick zx

Just eaten mushroom n slice of ham I'm rubbish!!

Recon ur gonna be below 9'10 chick zx

Just eaten mushroom n slice of ham I'm rubbish!!

Don't think that is going to cause you too many issues x

I know thanks guys but I just need to stop putting food in my mouth end of or the longer I'm gonna be doing this x

Havent looked at slim n save yet but will tomoz. But tbh unless there is sone disaster this wk i will most likely stay on cd as works for me. It will get cheaper as u move to step3 upwards. But its what works for u and if its making u skint then that will make u miserable!
Missy btw i hardly think a mushroom is the end if the world! But in my opinion if u really feel u cant do a step rather than fail totally (which u havent but just in case u feel it coming!) u shud move up a step. X

Im seriously feeling the CD pinch!

Ive just been writing out what products i need to get.. seriously skint this month and next (but need this tattoo!!) my CDC is going on hols for 2 weeks on tues so has asked if we can get our weeks order as normal then give her a cheque for the rest of our order which she will post date and cash when she returns... so I HAVE A PLAN!!

I have 9 days worth of products here, so i am ordering enough extra to see me through 2 weeks of 810 and 2 weeks of 1000.... by then, i HOPE i will be 9 st 7... i will then calorie count on my own.. cannot afford CD longer than that, i have weddings, hen parties and another holiday coming up.

So a month it is, one day off planned but determined ill see goal.. pls pls pls pls PLS!!!!

Does that seem sensible to you guys? xx

That sounds really sensible Iil legs, I'm thinking about doing something similar as well. As long. We keep the right mind set and don't think " yay we're done" and go off the rails I am sure we would be fine. At some point one has to start eating normally again. I have a bit more to go to get to target but I'm thinking I will keep I up til my sister comes in 3 weeks - I'm going to think about it anyway x god luck, sounds like a plan x

Totes agree with you lil legs (and susie!) as i say it is what works with ur life! One of the reasons i have been so good (albeit not perfect!) with the die is that i can't afford not to. I would totally support anyone moving over to regular healthy eating after. And in actual fact if u have the book u could move up the steps by yourself anyway and just use another meal replacement product thats cheaper if u wanted to, the worlds ur oyster! As u say at some point real life has to return. I do feel more normal now having actual breakfast and i also am not scared to go stay at my friends tomoz. I was worried about beig starving through not showing her my shakes (she would laughh!) and i can feel smug with my cereal! X

U will totally lose, its all ive done remember! Here's to living real life eventually! We are getting there! X

lil_legs said:
Hope so!!!

Last day of ss+ for me..

Have a great day all xx

Ooh exciting! And don't panic it will be fine and tbh is hardly a busting amount different from ss+ anyway! I woke up STARVING at 6 today! Reeeally hope this doesn't happen every day as it basically never happened on step2 :-/ Happy Friday y'all xxx

Hey guys wow your all moving up steps thats sooo goood. Im feeling more positive today need to get over the fact that a mushroom and ham is not a problem for goodness sake lol. I still have to have a life and stuff so going to carry on but if something does happen and I have to have a SS+ meal its fine.

Lil legs a month is no time at all then your leaving us :( so what are you going to have today for 810 then?

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE WOOP WOOP X

lil_legs said:
Starting 810 tomorrow.. Tbh it will prob be the same either chicken or prawns and salad/veg but milk too lol x

I dont get the milk thing?! When i started step2 my cdc drummed it in to me how i must have the whole milk/yoghurt allowance or my hair might fall out etc, but on ss u have none-odd! No waaaay i could have done ss so u guys are MUCH better than me!
Ps i am beyond stuffed after two shredded wheat an a coffee so this ks what u have to look forward to! Step3 milk allowance seems to do my cereal and 2/3coffees which is perfect.

Starting 810 tomorrow.. Tbh it will prob be the same either chicken or prawns and salad/veg but milk too lol x[/QUOTE

ooo cool you will be find defo no weight will go on xx

Back