Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
aww chick, another day or two and you'll have passed the worst!

Just been to see my best mate and her baby for cwtches - feel so much better now :) x

Could do with that looool cx hope ur ok x

Feeling bit better than, have the most almighty headache though and feel drained, so so tired!

Parents want to go for food after the hospital.. will try and resist but cant make any promises today! May just leave WI until tues when i see CDC if i end up having food tonight.. dont want to feel even worse!

Im not hungry though, i just want a glass of wine!!

lil_legs said:
Feeling bit better than, have the most almighty headache though and feel drained, so so tired!

Parents want to go for food after the hospital.. will try and resist but cant make any promises today! May just leave WI until tues when i see CDC if i end up having food tonight.. dont want to feel even worse!

Im not hungry though, i just want a glass of wine!!

Know what u mean just do what makes u feel good ur not always 100% so I'm sure it won't do much damage if any xxxxx

lil_legs said:
My main priority the weekend is to get some kip!! I will try my hardest to 810 though x

Know how u feel just wanna keep celebrating with champers!!!!!
Not fair champagne tasting same as Moët was a fiver in Spain!!!

Well, weighed in today and lost 1 1/2 lb! P@@sed off!! Then I was in town and had an hour to waste before I could pick my boys up so went and had a wrap and hot chocolate as I was so bloody cold and I think I have an ear infection!!

Really cheesed off, so want these last couple of lbs to go.

Tomorrow I have the Boys school speech day which usually consists of alcohol and picky party food. I am going to have to be so good after today!! Was SS+ but think I will try and SS tomorrow to try and correct what I did today!!

Was planning to move onto step 3 on Monday but not so sure now!!???

Very true it's a loss and it's better then STS or a gain. It's funny isn't it how we moan about the little losses but on every other diet that would be the weekly loss every week!!!

I am going to do SS / SS+ for a week and see if those last ickle lbs will go!!! Last week of SS/SS+ start tomorrow!!!

Yeah you would be pleased if that was ww and so close to goal!

I've cheated but am quite pleased as the state I was in earlier the cheat could have been colossal!! My family were havin huge chippy dinners and I had a tiny piece of bread and literally a child's handful of chips. Havin a glass of wine now.

Back to it tomorrow :) might put WI off til tues... Will see how I feel in the morning x

Well done for not having a plate of chips!! I think we are a bit too tough on ourselves sometimes on this diet, yes I know you need to stick to it but when you think of what we are actually doing to lose weight I think we are all pretty bloody marvellous for sticking on the straight and narrow for as long as we do.

Right, another day another goal of Being good 100%!!

My weigh in day is usually Monday but weighed yesterday so will prob weigh in on Monday to see if I an going to swap to step 3, so going to have a good sat/sun and see if I can't make those lbs drop!!!!

Good luck for Monday :)

I slept for 8 hrs... Feel so so much better, dunno if it was the carbs, the little glass of wine or the family company but I feel better. Still got a headache but dont feel all exhausted and emotional - haven't weighed yet mind ;)

What's everyone's Saturday plans? xx

lil_legs said:
lost 3lb so back to pre holiday weight x

Well done chick that's excellent I got weighed tis morning and im 10st sooo happy too zx

Just having a relaxed day my OH is making me watch "the dictator" Loool cx

I'm shattered x

lil_legs said:
Fab back down by next week :)

I watched that the other day lol. I've just come back from shopping and hospital, back down at 5 - harvester first - if I don't sleep tonight there's something wrong!! x

It's understandable tho Hun xxx

lil_legs said:
Just need to be careful not to put any on, I know I won't get huge losses but need to stay on track x

Yh it's hard for sure but I haven't ever put loads on even when u had pizza blips looool x

Back