Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Haha pizza-gate!! Don't give me ideas again ;) x

Looool I'm proper craving it at the moment and have a massive headache :(

I have a headache too. Just got back to the hospital from the harvester, today ive had more like a 1000 day, 2 shakes a chicken and steak combo with salad and fruit skewers for dessert.

Out tomorrow for a baby shower and Sunday lunch but I'll stick to meat and veg x

lil_legs said:
I have a headache too. Just got back to the hospital from the harvester, today ive had more like a 1000 day, 2 shakes a chicken and steak combo with salad and fruit skewers for dessert.

Out tomorrow for a baby shower and Sunday lunch but I'll stick to meat and veg x

That's not too bad tho hun hope ur ok zx
My OH sister is popping round with a bottle and I'm gagging for a glass what can I do!

It's making me feel sane and I've been in control so I'm not gonna beat myself up!

I'm gonna have a glass or two to relax tonight, no more from tomorrow onwards! Gym Monday and next week too.

Your halfway to losing your gain already hun, amazing! x

Thanks babes I'm thinking about gym too x

lil_legs said:
I'm on later shifts next week so hoping to go a few times before work.. Burn off the extra calories from this weekend!!

Tattoo next Sunday - excited! x

Woop ur gonns have to take before during ANC after pics and a stiff drink with u xx

Haha I've got a before and will def have an after -dunno about a during though :p it's gonna be 2 sittings so hopefully the next two Sundays.

Night off next sat as well - really gonna have to be strict and hammer the gym this week if I wanna see a loss not a gain!

Well done Lil legs and missie on you losses, that's great that it comes off quick!! Hope everything is ok Lil legs as saw you were going to the hospital.

Back from speech and sports day and I wasn't so good:(. I had a glass of wine and some sausage rolls, not too bad but forgot my shakes and it was so bloody cold. I am not to upset though as the amount of comments I got on my new figure was fab, it made me feel really good about what I have achieved, although I am not at goal yet I am really pleased with "me" at the minute.

So, SS or SS+ tomorrow and will see what Monday now brings as may decide to stay on SS+ for another couple of days depending on weigh in on Monday.

Sorry to lower the tone but has anyone else had number 2 issues??? I haven't been since Monday or Tuesday!
Anyone else get this????

Lisalu82 said:
Well done Lil legs and missie on you losses, that's great that it comes off quick!! Hope everything is ok Lil legs as saw you were going to the hospital.

Back from speech and sports day and I wasn't so good:(. I had a glass of wine and some sausage rolls, not too bad but forgot my shakes and it was so bloody cold. I am not to upset though as the amount of comments I got on my new figure was fab, it made me feel really good about what I have achieved, although I am not at goal yet I am really pleased with "me" at the minute.

So, SS or SS+ tomorrow and will see what Monday now brings as may decide to stay on SS+ for another couple of days depending on weigh in on Monday.

I'm fine thanks, my gran is in hospital. I think I might ss+ to try balance out this weekend! You could have been so much worse so don't worry xx

Oh Hun, stay strong. X

Thanks hun, had to have proper food and a few glasses of wine this weekend for my own sanity and to actually let me sleep! Back to it Monday :) xx

You and me both!!! X

It most certainly could of been a lot worse!

Hoping with this bit if food inside me it will give my metabolism a bit of a kick in the right direction - silver lining!!

Right I am off to bed with a tummy ache, I have taken some Dulcolax so hoping that will sort me out. 5 days is a long time without going.

And tomorrow I shall return to my SS/SS+ ways to conquer those last stubborn lbs!!!!!

So ended up having three glasses of wine last night!!!! Woken up starving!!!!!

Ahhh! So as i write this i am hanging because of the amount of sparkly wine i consumed last night, as well as half a flippin kettle chips, im fact it was prob more than that AND i didnt train yest or fri. Why the hell do i bother doing these things which are fun at the time if im just gonna feel sick with guilt and worry about putting on next day?! Cant get back to sleep as too worried but too hungover for running right now, im such a t**t! I am step 2-ing today for sure, bit sure i can manage ss with all the booze in me if am gonna exercise. FFS!!!!

Caroline_Louise said:
Ahhh! So as i write this i am hanging because of the amount of sparkly wine i consumed last night, as well as half a flippin kettle chips, im fact it was prob more than that AND i didnt train yest or fri. Why the hell do i bother doing these things which are fun at the time if im just gonna feel sick with guilt and worry about putting on next day?! Cant get back to sleep as too worried but too hungover for running right now, im such a t**t! I am step 2-ing today for sure, bit sure i can manage ss with all the booze in me if am gonna exercise. FFS!!!!

Babe exactly how I feel can't sleep either xxxx I'm dying for a sugary coffee too x. Why is it so hard to say no!!!

I've got a night out next fri too!!

MissieCB said:
Babe exactly how I feel can't sleep either xxxx I'm dying for a sugary coffee too x. Why is it so hard to say no!!!

I've got a night out next fri too!!

:-( Honestly i need to make a pact with myself and say 'dont do this if u are gonna moan about it and e disappointed at not losing because u can't have everything!' this is what made me fat in the first place though, such a fooool! X

Back