Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Tuna salad done, hoping I don't pick later as I am quite hungry!

Ok so i hae seriously let the side down :-( Big cycle and runathon this weekend and buying new scales same as cdc so can weigh in myself this wk. today is treat day!!!

lil_legs said:
I've just had a ham roll. Oooh well! x

Ohhh call the diet police ;-) Ive got giant buttons!

Tomorrows a new day ladies. Caroline - yummmmm choccy buttons!! I would kill for one !!!

Soz about that, just woken up from a champers/choc induced coma hehe :) Im not botherd, was gd all day otherwise and have whole weekend to exercise my balls of and eat like a monk. Gona have a go with some triathlon training as is something i really wanna do!! Anyhoo, this is not the time for talk. Night all, see u tomorrow xx

Morning and it's another grey dull one here!!!

well done Caroline for not feeling awful about the champers and choccy. It's a good sign when we are a little bad but not too bothered about it, shows were heading in the right direction!!

May have weigh in tomoz as think my CDC has to change days -arggh! Just hope my 3 days off plan have been corrected and I can STS!

Lisalu82 said:
Morning and it's another grey dull one here!!!

well done Caroline for not feeling awful about the champers and choccy. It's a good sign when we are a little bad but not too bothered about it, shows were heading in the right direction!!

May have weigh in tomoz as think my CDC has to change days -arggh! Just hope my 3 days off plan have been corrected and I can STS!

Ohhh believe me today i feel awful! I was awake most of the night with agonising stomach and dodgy tum (sorry, know its early for that sort of talk!) and still feel dreadful. Obvs i dont know for sure, but strongly suspect its because of all the crap i ingested, silly silly caroline has learnt the hard way!
Lisa my love i would bet money on u actually losing, ur bad days were really not that bad and u have been incredible the last cpl. I am actually genuinely doing ss+\step2 today but the thought of putting anything in my mouth is not a fun one right now. Ive heard lots of people on cd get gall stones and i wonder now if its actually down to bingeing on crap? Because i watched a programme on people who binge and purge and they v often get them too. Bit ott perhaps but ive scared myself a bit in to not doing this again, ouch :-(

Oh sweetie, prob just a reaction from the champers etc, have a SS+ day or step 2 if your starving. It will clear your tummy out!!!

Not heard about the gall stones but can understand why you would get them. Let's hope none of us suffer from them!

Lisalu82 said:
Oh sweetie, prob just a reaction from the champers etc, have a SS+ day or step 2 if your starving. It will clear your tummy out!!!

Not heard about the gall stones but can understand why you would get them. Let's hope none of us suffer from them!

Oh yea undoubtedly thats whats caused it, im sure it is nothing more than that either but has served as a bit of a wakeup call. My body is not a dustbin, i can't fill it to bursting point with rubbish and then expect it to all be fine! Still got pains which i guess means i have more of this to come, boo :-( If only this meant it all didnt count, wishful thinking haha!

somehow i am still 9 st 12. but i am off plan now until wednesay. giving myself an official break then will re-evaluate from there will still have 11 days products to use.

made a ham roll and crisps for lunch, chicken mushroom peppers and cous cous for dinner and a shake for breakfast and bar for emergencies - so still around 1000

hope everyone has a good day x

lil_legs said:
somehow i am still 9 st 12. but i am off plan now until wednesay. giving myself an official break then will re-evaluate from there will still have 11 days products to use.

made a ham roll and crisps for lunch, chicken mushroom peppers and cous cous for dinner and a shake for breakfast and bar for emergencies - so still around 1000

hope everyone has a good day x

Good job small one :) Was this official weigh in or sheree official weigh in?!
My tun hurts so much i cant bear the thought of food or shakes. Big strong coffee and a few hrs sitting here feeling sorry for myself me thinks!
Happy friday guys x

aww dont go starving yourself cos you'll only cave later!

My official WI is tomorrow but i will be running round like a headless chicken in the morning so may not get a chance to weigh, i will if i can/remember though! This time tomorrow ill be en route to wetherspoons to start the carnage!!! :) x

lil_legs said:
aww dont go starving yourself cos you'll only cave later!

My official WI is tomorrow but i will be running round like a headless chicken in the morning so may not get a chance to weigh, i will if i can/remember though! This time tomorrow ill be en route to wetherspoons to start the carnage!!! :) x

Ah no its not intentional starving, my belly just hurts loads!
Your gonna have so much fun tomorrow, looking forward to seeing piccies! Bet u a zillion squids u get chatted up all night :)

lil_legs said:
I bet you a million quid i am too drunk to say bread ;) haha

I HATE HATE HATE my outfit, the socks dig into my legs! fatty lol.

am looking forward to an all dayer though :)

Hehe, well bloody enjoy it girly!
Once uve sunk a few beverages ul forget about the school uniform im sure! Xx

Hopefully i wont forget about it completely as it is so short haha. cant wait now... wanna fast forward to tomorrow morning!

Gutted im working til 10 tonight -and 2 hours just me and the ex! nevermind we did the sat shift and was absolutely fine, maybe tonight ill think - hey i dont really want you anymore... maybe lol x

lil_legs said:
Hopefully i wont forget about it completely as it is so short haha. cant wait now... wanna fast forward to tomorrow morning!

Gutted im working til 10 tonight -and 2 hours just me and the ex! nevermind we did the sat shift and was absolutely fine, maybe tonight ill think - hey i dont really want you anymore... maybe lol x

Eek, not exactly ideal but ul be fine. U will (if not tonight) soon think u r too good for him. In the mean time just think about tomorrow! Im just having 1st shake, made a mousse (split in to 2) for some point later and then when i pop out to the shops with my mum later i can take another shake with me in my snazzy matalan cup with staw! Hopefully i'll survive like this til tonight and then ican eat. Unless i get some more sleep theres no way im takig the bike out, i'll crash! X

oooh no have a rest hun! hope you feel better soon xxx

Ive just been putting my extensions in - may just get away with them in my hair as my hair is so short so that makes me feel a bit better! packed my bag ready - gonna have a shake soon. have ordered a dress to wear tomorrow day but no delivery yet, gotta leave in half hour - hope they leave it with my neighbour!! (she'll be sick of me soon haha) xx

Back