Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
My face always looks chubby and my arms! Need to get a grip now I'm gonna be too poor to go out and working loads so I have no excuse not to become a healthy eating overtime working and gym going hermit!! x

Hmm yes im beginning to think the same. Shame we dont live nr eachother, we could sit in and snack on cucumber! Im off to bed birdy, gotta get psyched for a day of stomach rumbling tomorrow! Xxx

lil_legs said:
I'm in bed too, was getting stressed about money but everything usually works out! :/

Just NO turning to food after this weekend!! X

Seriously babe, if i am hanging on sunday im gonna allow myself one 'proper' meal but no full day of s**t! Try not to panic about money too, u r working ur balls off whilst trying to have a life, get over ur ex and lose weight- tough shizzle going in there! Talk tomorrow ok, i wil proba be uldating every time my tummy rumbles! X

Have a good sleep hun!

Will try not to worry! Also working til 10 with the ex Friday so it's only us two between 8-10! Wasn't my shift I'm covering for someone hope he doesn't think I swapped to see him. It'll be fine tho we did a 10 hr sat shift the other day.

I'll be completely off plan sat and sun. Going for lunch Monday but will be sensible and stay under 1000 and tues have a buffet in work - ooops! So weds I'll be 100% until my shakes have GONE!!

awww I know what you mean about money I keep thinking about this and was planning to go to slim and save think im going to do to the end of this month and then try and do bit of s&S and healthy eating...... just gotta get to goal!!! Im staying in for the next two and a half weeks til payday anyway so pointless me ruiining the diet as I cant afford to go out lol!!!!

HOws everyone feeling this morning I looked at a wedding venue last night and loved it but got a few more to look at....was so excited last night that I could hardly sleep loooool!!!! Looking at a castle tonight sooo blimin excited!!!!!

i bet your well excited im so jealous are you going back on it after. Sorry cant keep up loooool!!!

Have you tried the coconut! apparently if you mix it with chocolate, half and half its like bounty xxx

Morning bambinos.
OMG Missie, a castle! Fairytale-tatsic, love it! Think nearest I will ever get to a wedding is bridesmaid :-\
Anyhoo, another gash nights sleep but who cares as the sun is shining! Downing a big cup of coffee then gona have me a morning run as I've no meetings until lunch, oh the joys of working from home! Tummy is nice and flat today (well, flatter!) as a result of not over eating and no dodgy carbs yesterday so i feel much better. Also bad me did have a cheeky weigh and seem to be over a lb less than yest so its giving me hope. Think that unless something amazing comes up I am gonna stay in this wekend as well. Can't afford it and really want to give myself a chance to loose properly this week. Gonna ask my cdc what her scales are so can get the same as i know mine our out.
Anyways, I'm gassig a lot for first thing in the morninr, apologies :-0
Have a great day my lovelies xxx

Morning, the sun was shinng here but now it's grey and cloudy!!

Trying to be good again today, just had coffee and shake so hoping I can stick to it! Have got a kids party to go to now so lots of party food to resist!!!

Morning all, I am really struggling, have just given myself a stern talking to after taking a bag of skips from the cupboard, I ate one bag then went to get another, opened them and then thought wtf !! Get a grip! So I put them in the bin, I am going to have a shake now before going to work, I am doing a sleep over tonight so need to be extra careful, it is danger time for me.
Caroline liking the sound of Mr. Masserati - I got chatted up by a pilot on Sat night in Amsterdam ( well he says he's a pilot and I totally bought it) he has since emailed me, he lives in America and I would predict is married but it was nice to get some attention,

The shakes are starting to frighten me, if that makes sense, I am really looking forward to trying the coconut. I only like the strawberry and banana shakes and even then the thought of eating them now makes me cringe. I am now where near my target so I do need to persevere. I have a family BBQ on Sat then I can be 100% although I am attempting to be good on Sat I think if my ex comes I'll be stressed so will prob drink.
He is going away for two weeks so I can really focus when I don't have him to think about. Is this sad? I would love to look different when I see him next, which would prob be 4 weeks after Sat. My CDC reckons I need to stick for 5 weeks at realistic losses and I would be at my target. I am losing weight only for me but little things like seeing his reaction really motivate me.

I am wi on Monday and I don't think I will be impressing my new CDC this week with any losses. I did tell her what I had on, and Amsterdam is my only break this summer...

Well I better get a move on, I need to get organised, have a meeting with my boss this afternoon as well, need to be on the ball.
I will try very very hard to stick at it during my shift! I have a lot of work to do so aim to keep bloody busy - wish me luck!

Hope everyone is well, it's been a quick week for me, can't believe we are nearly on the weekend - take care all x

susie chisholm said:
Morning all, I am really struggling, have just given myself a stern talking to after taking a bag of skips from the cupboard, I ate one bag then went to get another, opened them and then thought wtf !! Get a grip! So I put them in the bin, I am going to have a shake now before going to work, I am doing a sleep over tonight so need to be extra careful, it is danger time for me.
Caroline liking the sound of Mr. Masserati - I got chatted up by a pilot on Sat night in Amsterdam ( well he says he's a pilot and I totally bought it) he has since emailed me, he lives in America and I would predict is married but it was nice to get some attention,

The shakes are starting to frighten me, if that makes sense, I am really looking forward to trying the coconut. I only like the strawberry and banana shakes and even then the thought of eating them now makes me cringe. I am now where near my target so I do need to persevere. I have a family BBQ on Sat then I can be 100% although I am attempting to be good on Sat I think if my ex comes I'll be stressed so will prob drink.
He is going away for two weeks so I can really focus when I don't have him to think about. Is this sad? I would love to look different when I see him next, which would prob be 4 weeks after Sat. My CDC reckons I need to stick for 5 weeks at realistic losses and I would be at my target. I am losing weight only for me but little things like seeing his reaction really motivate me.

I am wi on Monday and I don't think I will be impressing my new CDC this week with any losses. I did tell her what I had on, and Amsterdam is my only break this summer...

Well I better get a move on, I need to get organised, have a meeting with my boss this afternoon as well, need to be on the ball.
I will try very very hard to stick at it during my shift! I have a lot of work to do so aim to keep bloody busy - wish me luck!

Hope everyone is well, it's been a quick week for me, can't believe we are nearly on the weekend - take care all x

Ah susie, dont be hard on yourself, uve seen we have all had some (major in my case) blips but once uve done a day on the wagon it gets easier, im day 3 now and feel sooo much better than tuesday! Totally understand ur motivation re men/the ex and if it gives u the kick u need then great! Lovely to hear u got some attention too, ur gorgeous so im not exactly surprised! It does help and its a nice feeling i must say! My frenchman was texting me today and i have just been smiling away to myself as this kind of thing simply doesnt happen to me! Chin up, boobs out-u can do it girl xx

Last edited:
Lisalu82 said:
Morning, the sun was shinng here but now it's grey and cloudy!!

Trying to be good again today, just had coffee and shake so hoping I can stick to it! Have got a kids party to go to now so lots of party food to resist!!!

I went to kids party last sun and not putting mini sarnies or party rings in my mouth was like some sort of biblical test! Sure ul be mrs iron willed though, ur my cd idol!

lil_legs said:
Struggling today, just had my lunch and bar, shake this morning - 1 left... Will not cheat

You can dooooo it! I av shake n 2 mini meals left. Just gotta resist champers tonight as celebrating my mums retirement!

You lot are too kind about this wedding thing!!! I have had two vodkas and I'm on my wag to another venue.....explain that!!!!

U lot are doing sooo much better xx

Ok so kids mother had done us mums lunch too! So picked at grapes/prawns and strawberries so not to appear rude. Everyone is commenting on my loss and there all saying surely your stopping now as you will be too small, makes me feel great!!!

Really want to get out for a run but have no one to watch the kids!! Arghh!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok so kids mother had done us mums lunch too! So picked at grapes/prawns and strawberries so not to appear rude. Everyone is commenting on my loss and there all saying surely your stopping now as you will be too small, makes me feel great!!!

Really want to get out for a run but have no one to watch the kids!! Arghh!!

I am sooo impressed. I am a champagne drinking, ben and jerrys eatig fatty :-( Did run this morning tho and not out this wkend so this is treat day. Excuses excuses caroline :-s

Back