Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

yeah i know what you mean bet it goes out the window looool have you started packing?

Goooooood Morning fellow Cambridgers!! Well, I actually have a day off so have decided to brave my bikini & head to.... der der derrrrr My back garden:smoke: (minus the fag, dont smoke so lets imagine its a girlie burp from the dusty shakes lol!!) Think its about time I had some colour on my lil slimmer bod, then off to treat myself to the hairdressers... oh how the other half must live. Although, Diversity is in my home town today so I could burn off some cals and chase them... hmmm. Bonus, step 3 = Shredded wheat for breakfast, oh how I have missed them!!! Good start to the day gals, lets do this!

xxx

Goooooood Morning fellow Cambridgers!! Well, I actually have a day off so have decided to brave my bikini & head to.... der der derrrrr My back garden:smoke: (minus the fag, dont smoke so lets imagine its a girlie burp from the dusty shakes lol!!) Think its about time I had some colour on my lil slimmer bod, then off to treat myself to the hairdressers... oh how the other half must live. Although, Diversity is in my home town today so I could burn off some cals and chase them... hmmm. Bonus, step 3 = Shredded wheat for breakfast, oh how I have missed them!!! Good start to the day gals, lets do this!

xxx

omg im soooo jealous i want the day off too :( Cant believe your allowed shredded wheat im double jealous not even read as far as step three loooool.

omg im soooo jealous i want the day off too :( Cant believe your allowed shredded wheat im double jealous not even read as far as step three loooool.

Well what can i say.... I will be back at work tomorrow looking out of the window ignoring my students thinking "this time yesterday I was sunning it up with my laptop in the garden"... not trying to rub it in but it ain't 'alf nice aut 'ere" .... hey ho off to the hairdressers I go!! Enjoy your day x

Well done on your loss, looks like you are the right track xx

Mitzy! said:
Well what can i say.... I will be back at work tomorrow looking out of the window ignoring my students thinking "this time yesterday I was sunning it up with my laptop in the garden"... not trying to rub it in but it ain't 'alf nice aut 'ere" .... hey ho off to the hairdressers I go!! Enjoy your day x

Well done on your loss, looks like you are the right track xx

Thanks Hun that's sweet zx hope ur hair looks wicked xx

Hi all! So, today has been interesting for a few reasons. 1) i tok senacot last noght and this morning nothing had happened so i took 2 more. I then bunked off work from lunch time and played in debenhams as they have a massive sale but half way through truing stuff ln there was a rumble and a shudder in my tum and i literally had to abandon everything and peg it to a toilet, not nice! Moral ofthat story, senacot works but take as prescribed( sorry or over share!) But girlies, espesh those going on holibobs, get urself to that sale before sunday it is bloomin brill, i got sooo many bargains so that made me happy :) Not been hungry at all today and full of energy for my boot camp where i got b sweaty. I told my trainer about the rubbish loss this wk and he says i may not be guaranteed to lose more if my body goes in to starvation mode!! Is he talking out of his arse? I know he really disapproves of the CD but i was really annoyed!! Anyhoo hope everyone has had a successful day, and lil legs have u kept to the bargain?! Cxxx

Mmmm debenhams sale - tempted :) Well I haven't felt hungry today or thought about food which is good cos I miserable yesterday ( I'm not giving myself a hard time cos I know have a lot going on just now) today I got my head stuck into work, I cleared my desk, which most of which went in the shredder, I got carried away with the shredding and looked down to see the end of a report that I needed - I would love to have seen my face it was def one of those "oh F**k" moments. I had a good dance class even managed to work up a bit of a sweat myself so I am going to have a shower then tuck myself up with Mr. Grey - you are all going to tell me I am way behind the times but I just bought the first book last week and started it this afternoon, very good.
So Friday tomorrow ladies, how is everyone feeling about the weekend? Of course you are all escaping on your hols - I can feel the excitement , hope you all have a fab time xxx

im working 8-6 tomorrow and saturday so just sunday to potter about, monday will be busy - going to see cdc in the morning, taking my kitten to the cattery then :'( going to pick up my bessies new car then lunch, then home to finalise packing, dye my hair and have my lashes done - then early night (not that ill sleep much!!)

Hi all! So, today has been interesting for a few reasons. 1) i tok senacot last noght and this morning nothing had happened so i took 2 more. I then bunked off work from lunch time and played in debenhams as they have a massive sale but half way through truing stuff ln there was a rumble and a shudder in my tum and i literally had to abandon everything and peg it to a toilet, not nice! Moral ofthat story, senacot works but take as prescribed( sorry or over share!) But girlies, espesh those going on holibobs, get urself to that sale before sunday it is bloomin brill, i got sooo many bargains so that made me happy :) Not been hungry at all today and full of energy for my boot camp where i got b sweaty. I told my trainer about the rubbish loss this wk and he says i may not be guaranteed to lose more if my body goes in to starvation mode!! Is he talking out of his arse? I know he really disapproves of the CD but i was really annoyed!! Anyhoo hope everyone has had a successful day, and lil legs have u kept to the bargain?! Cxxx

Oh how I love a bit of retail therapy, but my partner wont let me buy anymore clothes.... he built me a walk in wardrobe just before xmas given me room NOT to squeeze everything in. However he caught me trying to find a small space for a new summer top lastnight and wasnt to happy.!! Ah well, what he dont know wont hurt.... bring on a bargin I say!!!

Oh being caught short is not ideal and how darn inconsiderate of Senokot to start to work just as you are shopping.... cheek of it (no pun intended).

Had a fab day & actually Stuck to the plan... gal poooower!! x

Mooooorning campers, how r we all? Im feeling chirpy and virtuous after a jog this morning in the amazing weather. Totes love the heat, dont u find it makes u unfussed about eating?! Today i shakl be making some mini milk type jobbies out of my shakes. Going to use a mango i think as it was v solero esc when i tried it before. Anyway, wishing everyone a successful day cxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Mooooorning campers, how r we all? Im feeling chirpy and virtuous after a jog this morning in the amazing weather. Totes love the heat, dont u find it makes u unfussed about eating?! Today i shakl be making some mini milk type jobbies out of my shakes. Going to use a mango i think as it was v solero esc when i tried it before. Anyway, wishing everyone a successful day cxx

Hellooo! I'm bloody tired today, not sure if it's a mixture of the heat and CD or one or the other, but I could so easily fall asleep in work!! On day two and coping okay so far, bit of a headache looming though.. I find the daytime in this weather I don't wanna eat and just want water all the time, which is good! But evening times I always want food. So think I'll take my little one for a long stroll this evening in his pram just to occupy myself.. Well done on the jog! I'm contemplating going to the gym after work for a run but it depends if this tired feeling passes. Hope you have a good day :) xx

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

laurenmay said:
Hellooo! I'm bloody tired today, not sure if it's a mixture of the heat and CD or one or the other, but I could so easily fall asleep in work!! On day two and coping okay so far, bit of a headache looming though.. I find the daytime in this weather I don't wanna eat and just want water all the time, which is good! But evening times I always want food. So think I'll take my little one for a long stroll this evening in his pram just to occupy myself.. Well done on the jog! I'm contemplating going to the gym after work for a run but it depends if this tired feeling passes. Hope you have a good day :) xx

Welcome back hun! Well here is my advice to you, dont bother with the gym unless u really want to as the day is lovely u are much better off doing what u said and taking ur lttle one out in the evening. When i was headachey at the beginning walking outside really helped. Not aure what step uve started back in but when u come back from walking u cud have a little meal. Ive been loving prawn salad in this weather. To motivate u a bit (i hope) i felt so pants in first two weeks with no energy, being hungry and i ket crying! Im nkw two days in to wk three and i feel great, in fact been feeling bloomin good all wk. hardly ever hungry and enough energy for 4 boot camps this wk and my rum today. At my wi on weds i had only lost 1lb and was gutted but i came on here and had a moan and then ha everyone saying all the right things so next day i cracked on and am so glad i did. I look in the mirror every day and imagine myself slim an its sooo exciting and i can see some small changes already. U can do it, just got to get the will power going to make it through te first wk, then the 2nd and you will feel brill i promise xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Welcome back hun! Well here is my advice to you, dont bother with the gym unless u really want to as the day is lovely u are much better off doing what u said and taking ur lttle one out in the evening. When i was headachey at the beginning walking outside really helped. Not aure what step uve started back in but when u come back from walking u cud have a little meal. Ive been loving prawn salad in this weather. To motivate u a bit (i hope) i felt so pants in first two weeks with no energy, being hungry and i ket crying! Im nkw two days in to wk three and i feel great, in fact been feeling bloomin good all wk. hardly ever hungry and enough energy for 4 boot camps this wk and my rum today. At my wi on weds i had only lost 1lb and was gutted but i came on here and had a moan and then ha everyone saying all the right things so next day i cracked on and am so glad i did. I look in the mirror every day and imagine myself slim an its sooo exciting and i can see some small changes already. U can do it, just got to get the will power going to make it through te first wk, then the 2nd and you will feel brill i promise xx

I was planning on staying clear of the gym altogether until I hit day 4, seen as people say the first few days are the hardest. I do feel quite tired and worn out, so maybe I'll miss the gym and go Sunday instead. But hopefully my little one will be in a good mood and I can take him for a long stroll with the OH this evening! I hope I get a burst of energy like you soon, I really need to get training for race for life that I'm taking part in July 14th, it's 10km and I'm panicking I won't be fit enough to finish!! How much have you lost so far? I have about 32lbs to lose and I really wanna lose it soon! Feel gigantic in just about anything and everything I wear and it's horrible. xxx

Mmmm debenhams sale - tempted :) Well I haven't felt hungry today or thought about food which is good cos I miserable yesterday ( I'm not giving myself a hard time cos I know have a lot going on just now) today I got my head stuck into work, I cleared my desk, which most of which went in the shredder, I got carried away with the shredding and looked down to see the end of a report that I needed - I would love to have seen my face it was def one of those "oh F**k" moments. I had a good dance class even managed to work up a bit of a sweat myself so I am going to have a shower then tuck myself up with Mr. Grey - you are all going to tell me I am way behind the times but I just bought the first book last week and started it this afternoon, very good.
So Friday tomorrow ladies, how is everyone feeling about the weekend? Of course you are all escaping on your hols - I can feel the excitement , hope you all have a fab time xxx

Hey mr grey looool i have just bought two of the books to start on holiday and cant wait. Coming up with new exercises for holiday lol (if you know what i mean). Whats the book like?

Im kinda excited as WI for me tomorrow morning and I am hoping to of lost a coupleof pounds but let see!!!

im working 8-6 tomorrow and saturday so just sunday to potter about, monday will be busy - going to see cdc in the morning, taking my kitten to the cattery then :'( going to pick up my bessies new car then lunch, then home to finalise packing, dye my hair and have my lashes done - then early night (not that ill sleep much!!)

ooo lashes how exciting..... I have a kitten too taking it to parents. She is called Maggie and is a nightmare lol x

Morning these ice lollys sound wicked i need a tray thing to make them in xx

Afternoon peeps, how good is the weather. Makes me even more happy that I began the CD to be able to fit back into my shorts & head to the beach this weekend.
Any good plans for anybody, other than HoLiDaYs hee hee xx

MissieCB - Mr. Grey so far, and I am half way through first book, is very good although it did make me blush lol. Well written
. I have just finished work and feel hot and bothered, I have nothing in the house food wise, need to go grocery shopping. I am coming off plan tomorrow to have a good bye meal with my daughter. I'm cooking so I am going to make an effort to keep it as healthy as poss - can you make healthy banoffee pie??? Me thinks not x
I really cant be arsed going shopping , if I don't go I will end up being stressed in the morning. Beauty of late night shopping, I don't have to rush. Yuk I need to go shopping boohoo . Hope everyone has some lovely plans for this evening , I need to make an effort more to get out - I have shut myself off since I split up with my husband and it's not right

Back