Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Newtocd said:
I did the same but ate rubbish but feel quite ill. At least I won't be doing this again. The diet has stopped me from binging and if my loss is slow then so be it because I really don't like the aftermath of binging. Ive even promised myself not to weigh myself at home. Let's hope to that.

New day on back on it and happy to be so. Food is overrated!!!! Morning btw

thanks guys Lil legs i wrote in your diary............................I now weigh 10st 5lbs quite a massive gain I think so bit miffed about it but hey here goes to day one!!!!

MissieCB said:
Hey guys im back and Im engaged!!!! No supprise I didnt stick to CD what so ever :)))

Now facing the reality x Hows everyone x

Ah babe, huge congratulations, thrilled for you!! Dont bloody blame u for binning the diet during all that excitement, life is too short! Anyway it can be a much more exiting pre wedding diet now, wooo! Xxx

Ah babe, huge congratulations, thrilled for you!! Dont bloody blame u for binning the diet during all that excitement, life is too short! Anyway it can be a much more exiting pre wedding diet now, wooo! Xxx

Yeah I know I just coulnt stick to it not exactly romantic xxxx

How are you?

MissieCB said:
Yeah I know I just coulnt stick to it not exactly romantic xxxx

How are you?

Oh im alright. Ive done the right thing which is what is important. But being human i did not enjoy hurting someone i care about.
Anyway ur news is a fabulous distraction. Details please, all of them. Um a right soppy tart when it comes to all this stuff :) xx

Oh im alright. Ive done the right thing which is what is important. But being human i did not enjoy hurting someone i care about.
Anyway ur news is a fabulous distraction. Details please, all of them. Um a right soppy tart when it comes to all this stuff :) xx

Ok he proposed when we were in bed looool and I couldnt believe it to start with and I was speachless for about a whole day then he proposed again when we were watching a concert on stage and then hired a boat to take me to an island :)

So i did it. I feel so so sad as he was devestated but i have to be clear in my mind that it was the right thing because i do know deep down that it was. He said to me if ge has any hope of forgetting me he can't spk to me again or even be friends on fb which makes me feel utterly gutted but have to remember how hurt he is and understanding of what he feels he needs to do. My tummy is all over the place so i guess the silver lining if there is one, is that i wont turn to food. But lil legs, can we have that stiff drink in a imaginary capacity do u think?! Mines a dbl g&t! X

Awww..hun, hope you're feeling ok. It does suck but it sounds like you have made the right decision. It'll be hard for you both for a while but it'll get easier :(

Ok he proposed when we were in bed looool and I couldnt believe it to start with and I was speachless for about a whole day then he proposed again when we were watching a concert on stage and then hired a boat to take me to an island :)

Congrats, very romantic :)

MissieCB said:

Honey thats so sweet, made up for you! Xxx

Well i just had my weigh in (re-arranged it from later as couldn't bare another bad thing hanging over me all day) and to my total shock i have lost 5lbs! Thank god it was a good result as after whats happened I'd be ready to chuck myself out the window otherwise! My cdc said that perhaps the extra food i had when i didn't have my shakes with me has done me good and I have now moved up to step3. I won't lie, the thought of carbs terrifies me but that is far outweighed by the AMAZING shredded wheat i just ate for breakfast (oooh how life has changed getting excited over that!) I am confident that even on step3 i will shift the last 2 1/lbs because it is still a piddly little calories allowence, it may just take a little longer. The whole reaosn i came on cambridge was the steps and how i hope to be able to eat 'normally' at the end of it whilst maintaining my weight and i am desperados to make it to next w now to see what a difference real food makes. cl xx

Well i just had my weigh in (re-arranged it from later as couldn't bare another bad thing hanging over me all day) and to my total shock i have lost 5lbs! Thank god it was a good result as after whats happened I'd be ready to chuck myself out the window otherwise! My cdc said that perhaps the extra food i had when i didn't have my shakes with me has done me good and I have now moved up to step3. I won't lie, the thought of carbs terrifies me but that is far outweighed by the AMAZING shredded wheat i just ate for breakfast (oooh how life has changed getting excited over that!) I am confident that even on step3 i will shift the last 2 1/lbs because it is still a piddly little calories allowence, it may just take a little longer. The whole reaosn i came on cambridge was the steps and how i hope to be able to eat 'normally' at the end of it whilst maintaining my weight and i am desperados to make it to next w now to see what a difference real food makes. cl xx

Cor thats a result congrats all round loooooooooool xxx

Well done, you've done amazingly well....see, told you the CD bar binge wouldn't be a problem lol x

Caroline_Louise said:

Wow Caroline that's just awesome. You will do it x

Ta guys. Part of me feels i didnt deserve it due to the bar binge and the booze but then i do exercise my arse off so i guess that balanced it out. I am def one of the 'every other week' loss people. I felt so sad this morning but the weigh in and missy's news has cheered me up :)

Ta guys. Part of me feels i didnt deserve it due to the bar binge and the booze but then i do exercise my arse off so i guess that balanced it out. I am def one of the 'every other week' loss people. I felt so sad this morning but the weigh in and missy's news has cheered me up :)

Aww babes try and feel possitive xxxxx

Thinking about dates and havent a fog on when to get married in 2014 as need nice weather!

Guess who took the kids to Mac D's and only had a black coffee???? Actually I don't like Mac D's anyway but still felt quite an achievement. I don't feel like I have lost much weight this week, but had a good week last week, I might be like Caroline. How good a result is that btw - you must be well chuffed. Time to focus on you now - that is what I am trying to do. Got the same problem as Iil legs tho with the ex, there is communication going a plenty and it is confusing but I do feel more in control of the situation - MEN - except Missie's lol.
I am having an early night, should clean my house but I have a day off n Friday so it can wait til then.

Back