Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I am beyond bored - at the point of no return where don't even want to do anything! I have stuck 100% so far today and I fear that if I move or speak food will jump into my mouth. I need to go out soon, been putting it off all day but I totally cba. I might see if my mum wants a run in the car and go to Asda - I fancy a pair of stockings - random I know and I don't plan to eat them. I am planning my outfit for tomorrow and fancy wearing stockings instead of tights.
I hate not having anything to do, I could make my own entertainment I suppose... What to do? What to do?.....

Eating stockings that's made me giggle!!! Just made shake and gorped at everything in the kitchen! Now sat my fat but down again once again grumpy.lol

Snap - I too am having a feeling fat day and doing nothing bt sitting on my fat butt!!!

The weather doesn't help. Had my 2 shakes, but can't decide whether to have another CD product or have a SS+ meal today.

Now have to cook the boys dinner as dads out!!!

That is my dilemma have a meal or a shake... I can not believe how lazy I have been today. I should do something - changed my mind about Asda it's raining hard not going out in that. My sister phoned me a while ago and I kid you not I could barely be bothered to speak to her. Need a kick up fat butt!

That's exactly how I feel today!!!

Think will have prawn salad for meal in the hope it gives me a little bit more energy!!!!

Argh i cannot stop thinking about food and i had a bloody atkins bar! I am starving so no way i can just have a green salad tonight, gona have to have some chicken. Ok guys lets get all our crappy moaning and feeling fat done today and tomorrow we all start afresh, dealio?! X

Dealio! Only thing is I have a meal out tomorrow night, but it is planned and the only time I need to be off plan next week. So I won't moan about :)

Deal!! Really really want to get to goal!! How bloody hard can it be to stick to plan to get rid of the 5lbs!!!!

I know it is bloomin ridiculous. CAnnot figure out what the hell is wrong with me this wkend. Concened am not ready for step3 and am sure its made me hungrier but am prob just making excuses. Get some will power woman!!! If ive put in i dont know what i will do! Sposed to be out for bezzies bday next sat but really the choices are cancel or dont drink! X

I'm out with work which includes celebrating my engagement so I can't say no......stuck well n truly :(

U can't not go if it's ur Bessie xxxx

Howdie strangers, thought I would return as I need supporting. Went on my hols at 9st 4lbs have returned a week later at 9st 12..... nooooooooow, do i go straight back on plan to where I left off orrrrrrrr do I start a ss+ again?!?!?

Well done though everyone, you have all done fab since i have last been on here xxx

Mitzy! said:
Howdie strangers, thought I would return as I need supporting. Went on my hols at 9st 4lbs have returned a week later at 9st 12..... nooooooooow, do i go straight back on plan to where I left off orrrrrrrr do I start a ss+ again?!?!?

Well done though everyone, you have all done fab since i have last been on here xxx

Join the holiday gainers loooool I'd go back to Ss xx

We're all having nightmares this weekend lol xx

Join the holiday gainers loooool I'd go back to Ss xx

We're all having nightmares this weekend lol xx

I am still in the holiday eating mode with the "I will start Monday" excuse..... I ate burgers, crisps, chips, pancakes, drank booze, scoffed chcolate.. you name it I consumed it!

Mitzy! said:
I am still in the holiday eating mode with the "I will start Monday" excuse..... I ate burgers, crisps, chips, pancakes, drank booze, scoffed chcolate.. you name it I consumed it!

I am still a bit too just drank a pint of milk!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYY

Mitzy! said:
It Monday tomorrow, we will do it then x

Fingers crossed x

Ummm everyone's quiet are we all upto mischief????

Hi I started ss on Friday so I've nearly got day 3 behind me. Want to lose at least 3 stone for my wedding.
Now I have started the diet I'm being invited to lots of meals and things. I've been invited to a kids party on Friday well my son has. Is it rude to just decline as I know there will be temptation all around me and I've only just started.
How do you all cope with social situations? :)

laura86 said:
Hi I started ss on Friday so I've nearly got day 3 behind me. Want to lose at least 3 stone for my wedding.
Now I have started the diet I'm being invited to lots of meals and things. I've been invited to a kids party on Friday well my son has. Is it rude to just decline as I know there will be temptation all around me and I've only just started.
How do you all cope with social situations? :)

Smile... Drink your water & let everybody eat the sandwiches & tell yourself you will be skinny &. That you don't want the bread or those carbs...

It's easy .. Let everybody else clear their plates... You are going to be thin... Plus you are on your way you're with Cambridge, stay focused stay with the plan....

:) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks I will keep thinking positive and imagining myself in my wedding dress.
It's so hard but I will try my best to stay focused :)

Back