Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lush kip!!! So jealous!

I peaked at the scales and I'm 9 st 13... I'm sure I can pull off a pound in the next 2 days to sts, I'll cross my fingers for 2 lol :p x

I recon you will be fine hun and at least sts!!! Im crossing everything i can cross for us looool xxxx

Im still got a really sore throat and its not going hence the early nights!! To scared to suck throat sweets cos of the sugar xxx

Uya u can def at least do sts or ur weigh ins, i have faith now! And missie def get some throat sweets, u cant concentrate in anything properly if ur ill! I bought a throat slray from the chemist that i actually found better,
Maybe try that?
I am def for real purchasing some nytol tkday. Another b***ocks night sleep yet after my exercise i should have slept like a baby, sooo annoying! It was super sunny here ten mins ago and now its raining, booo :-( xx

Caroline excersising late tho is supposed to make it harder to go to sleep!!! So I have heard anyway!!! And got the throat spray stuff but its just not budging loool

Lil legs my WI in at 9am on saturday and im dreading it!! I remember my first WI and you were the first person on here that said well done!!! Hope its the same this week loooool!!!

Happy thurs everyone xx

Caroline

I'm a terrible sleeper. Have you tried Asda's Sleep Aid tablets? I've recently bought those and they are helping me. You take 2 tablets 20 mins before bed. They are quite cheap too, less than £2 a box.

Also, I find it helps to change the medication every now and then because you get used to them. Nytol gives me a headache unfortunately and none of the herbal remedies touch me!

Hope you find something that works for you.

x

Hey all, hope all is well. caroline, I think your insomnia has brushed off on me, I'm going to boots later for the magic that us nytol too lol. the diet isn't going well....I'm going ss today though, I have been crap all week. Susie, your ex sounds like an arse....just give him a wide birth x

Aww I'm sure I'll be saying well done!! I'll be in work by 8 but will log on to check! x

forgotten when your gonna be weighed again............................memory is going lol. x

Lani123 said:
Hey all, hope all is well. caroline, I think your insomnia has brushed off on me, I'm going to boots later for the magic that us nytol too lol. the diet isn't going well....I'm going ss today though, I have been crap all week. Susie, your ex sounds like an arse....just give him a wide birth x

Ah lani poor u mate. Not exactly what u needed on top of everything else this week. Holding all hopes on nytol as not sure i can keep going much longer like this! Forget diet this week lani and just get through the days xx

cool xxx post it and i will check xx

Hiya ladies, haven't been on much as have having a busy week. It's my kids last week of school so trying to get everything done. Trying to see how everyone is doing,
caroline well done for your loss and working out lots. Lil legs how's the tattoo? Missie, don't worry about weigh in I am sure your be fine. Susie you are so much better off with out him. Lani when are you weighing in? Think that's everyone!

I have been having a good week on step 3, but you can feel the hunger! Have been good apart from a bite size Millie's cookie that my son got me. Weigh in is on Sunday so I am hoping I would of got to goal and maybe a bit more ;)

Went sale shopping yesterday and got lots of fab stuff!!

100% so far but i have eaten everything cept my green salad lol. Sposed to be eating in wagamamas after gym tonight, hopefully they do something resembling that! Hope everyone else is ok. Lisa u sound like u r off the scale dedicated, fancy giving the rest of us some wisdomosity pearls?! X

Hmm confession time. Adding fuel to my theory that i am an 'all or nothing' kinda girl, having been surrounded by cakes and biscuits etc i eventually caved and am 3 oatmeal and raisin cookies and a kitkat chunky down. I could probably stuff more in too, im not actually full i dont think! I would have to run to australia to get rid of this lot so wagamamas is the the least kf my probs today, but i officially cant have anything bad if i want to have a good day. Bugger! Xx

Hmm confession time. Adding fuel to my theory that i am an 'all or nothing' kinda girl, having been surrounded by cakes and biscuits etc i eventually caved and am 3 oatmeal and raisin cookies and a kitkat chunky down. I could probably stuff more in too, im not actually full i dont think! I would have to run to australia to get rid of this lot so wagamamas is the the least kf my probs today, but i officially cant have anything bad if i want to have a good day. Bugger! Xx

so i have a major work/pub relationship!! have had two vinos and gin and slimline againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flirting my way round the office loool xxx

Im so cross with myself!!

MissieCB said:
so i have a major work/pub relationship!! have had two vinos and gin and slimline againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flirting my way round the office loool xxx

Im so cross with myself!!

Ha we are CRAP! But u are not as bad as me this time! Literally i cannot have 1 teeny tiny bad thing If i wanna stay on the straight and narrow, bad caroline, willpower of a flea! First choc (apart from cd bars) for nrly two months :-/ x

Ha we are CRAP! But u are not as bad as me this time! Literally i cannot have 1 teeny tiny bad thing If i wanna stay on the straight and narrow, bad caroline, willpower of a flea! First choc (apart from cd bars) for nrly two months :-/ x

bet it was as tasty as my wine looool...................hey you did two months maybe you need chocolate to function!!!

Got to stop coming on here after drinking..............looking at a wedding venue tonight ill prob be barred!!

MissieCB said:
bet it was as tasty as my wine looool...................hey you did two months maybe you need chocolate to function!!!

Got to stop coming on here after drinking..............looking at a wedding venue tonight ill prob be barred!!

Hahaha u do actually crack me up. I was gonna say the other day we should have a cd get together in london when everyones at goal but in reality it would be the opposite of what the diet promotes. We'd end up getting a plastered and in a kebab shop afterwards lol! Xx

Back