Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hahaha u do actually crack me up. I was gonna say the other day we should have a cd get together in london when everyones at goal but in reality it would be the opposite of what the diet promotes. We'd end up getting a plastered and in a kebab shop afterwards lol! Xx

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am so up for that we probably would be in a kebab shop need to check where everyone lives and I actually think if we wait for goal we may have a long time for this get together the rate we are going loooool!!

xxxxx

Oh yeah and i am still trying to drink my water looool!!

Well its an incentive! Im only in hertfordshire so not far at all but dunno about anyone else. Wonder if by end of say august where everyone will be weight wise. Nrly two months so even with our 'accidents' good progress could be made! Saying that, i want some toast :-s x

Ps i have just downed my last litre for all the good it will do me. Need to staple my mouth shut! Have just found out too that theo walcott has moved in 3 houses up from me. Perhaps he wants another blonde girlfriend?! Might go running (wobbling) past later and investigate ;-) xx

OMG think the do should be at yours loool (all be it hes short) but anyhow do not tell me the address looool xxx

I agree with the incentive what do you recon xx

Ha yeah why not missie, we can just rock up at his door, he'll love it!!

Lil legs thats super exciting, u've really made me want Another lne now but after todays performance i def do not deserve a treat! My belly is so full it hurts :-/ Just trying to decide if my 5miler or a legs bums n tums class will burn more calories? Not really a class person but sposed to be going with a friend. Anyone done one? X

Caroline_Louise said:
Ha yeah why not missie, we can just rock up at his door, he'll love it!!

Lil legs thats super exciting, u've really made me want Another lne now but after todays performance i def do not deserve a treat! My belly is so full it hurts :-/ Just trying to decide if my 5miler or a legs bums n tums class will burn more calories? Not really a class person but sposed to be going with a friend. Anyone done one? X

Used too all the time u will have fun do it xxx

Lil legs I so wanna c it when it's finished x

Right i have made a decision..

I have enough CD to last me until 21st July - wi after the hen party.

From 22nd onwards i am going to give JUDDD a go using s&s products - need to eat and exercise again.. this is driving me bananas! I have too much going on for me to commit to this properly and cheating is just wasting money

I'm with you on that Iil legs - so I am shaking (pardon the pun, see what I did there lol) things up a bit! I am changing my CDC! There is nothing wrong with my existing one, she is a lovely lady but we have become more like friends now and for some reason it makes me lack motivation. This new one is also closer to my home, have been thinking about it for a while and decided that as I am basically playing at this I need to move out of my current state.
I spoke to her n the phone today and she seems really nice so I am hoping it will be like a fresh start. She lost 10 stone on CD and has kept it off for 2 years. That's the other thing about my CDC her weight goes up and down all the time, I feel I need a better example, I know that sounds cruel but it is an expensive diet to be mucking about with.

I am a bit of a teachers pet type of person, I like to be good at things and impress people, sad I know but I was like that when I first started CD and now I have lost my mojo.
I am even going to try and be very good when I go to Amsterdam. My sister is coming up next weekend and I desperately want her to see a difference in me. And my Mum has invited my ex to our BBQ (not crazy ex husband - lovely ex that I really miss and want back) and I think he is coming - eek! So next weekend is a mini major goal for me.
Caroline I wish I had your motivation to do exercise more, I really don't do anything apart from teach my dance class, if I have a full class, which is most times, I do very little so I can't really count it as exercise. After next week I will aim to focus on getting our running again, stupid thing is I love running when I get going.

I am seeing my new CDC tomorrow morning - wish me luck! I haven't just dumped my other CDC she understands why I want to change and is supportive.

Nearly the weekend girls. - how we gonna do?....

Ooooh good luck for the BBQ Susie! My lovely ex is keeping me from falling completely off the wagon as i dont want him to see me as a fatty and think he made the right decision!!

A shake up does us all good i think!

Well im staying in, working sat for overtime and have decided to treat myself to a chicken tikka or mixed grill from the indian - no carbs though x

Lil legs what is JUDD??

Had a good day, stayed within my step 3 boundaries lol. Have a headache now so am off to bed, weigh in Sunday - excited to see if I am going to be really happy or really p@@sed off.

Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight after last nights heavy rain.

Lil legs i totally get where u are coning from so happy ur happy with ur decision :)

Susie, good news there too. You need to do whats right for u.

Lisa, what can i say u r the shining star of this story, hopefully that'll be me next week!

Only positive thing i have to say about today is at post gym wagamamas i ordered salad and was so full of all the crap i ate earlier i literally couldnt put a thing in my mouth. Why didnt that halopen with the cookies tho lol! Night all, tomorrows a new day xx

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lil legs i so get your decision really do not really sure im convinced on this Juddd thingy tho so let me know how it goes! Have you thought about using S&S as part of low cal?

Was in tears last night with this bl**dy sore throat its killing me and woke up today and its purple and swollen worse that before!!!!!! Had to come to work but so going doctors tonight I cant take it anymore. Good thing is I cant swallow anything but have bought strepsils with sugar in them!!!

FML!!!!

I'm with you on that Iil legs - so I am shaking (pardon the pun, see what I did there lol) things up a bit! I am changing my CDC! There is nothing wrong with my existing one, she is a lovely lady but we have become more like friends now and for some reason it makes me lack motivation. This new one is also closer to my home, have been thinking about it for a while and decided that as I am basically playing at this I need to move out of my current state.
I spoke to her n the phone today and she seems really nice so I am hoping it will be like a fresh start. She lost 10 stone on CD and has kept it off for 2 years. That's the other thing about my CDC her weight goes up and down all the time, I feel I need a better example, I know that sounds cruel but it is an expensive diet to be mucking about with.

I am a bit of a teachers pet type of person, I like to be good at things and impress people, sad I know but I was like that when I first started CD and now I have lost my mojo.
I am even going to try and be very good when I go to Amsterdam. My sister is coming up next weekend and I desperately want her to see a difference in me. And my Mum has invited my ex to our BBQ (not crazy ex husband - lovely ex that I really miss and want back) and I think he is coming - eek! So next weekend is a mini major goal for me.
Caroline I wish I had your motivation to do exercise more, I really don't do anything apart from teach my dance class, if I have a full class, which is most times, I do very little so I can't really count it as exercise. After next week I will aim to focus on getting our running again, stupid thing is I love running when I get going.

I am seeing my new CDC tomorrow morning - wish me luck! I haven't just dumped my other CDC she understands why I want to change and is supportive.

Nearly the weekend girls. - how we gonna do?....

This sounds like the right move if you ask me! I know what you mean by motivation and definately you ex thing is a massive one...........it would be for me!

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lil legs i so get your decision really do not really sure im convinced on this Juddd thingy tho so let me know how it goes! Have you thought about using S&S as part of low cal?

Was in tears last night with this bl**dy sore throat its killing me and woke up today and its purple and swollen worse that before!!!!!! Had to come to work but so going doctors tonight I cant take it anymore. Good thing is I cant swallow anything but have bought strepsils with sugar in them!!!

FML!!!!

Yeah that's my plan. Giving it two weeks to try first. Makes sense the me cos the average cals over the week are 1000-1200 depending what I set my up days too, 3 s&s products on down days then :) x

Back