Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Ok so lunch and Frankie and Bennys. - I had hot chicken wraps. Not great on step 3 but do you know what I am soooooo happy as I planned to have a chicken salad to "comply" with step 3 but it's was cold and raining and I really fancied hot wraps, so I had them. But I feel so in control of what I am eating. I have had the wraps and my cereal today so I feel as if I am still having an ok day. I am thinking ahead about my food relationship, I am not binging just had what I wanted. Right that's out of my system!!!

Caroline, great plan. And thanks for the DVD recommendations, about to order them!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok so lunch and Frankie and Bennys. - I had hot chicken wraps. Not great on step 3 but do you know what I am soooooo happy as I planned to have a chicken salad to "comply" with step 3 but it's was cold and raining and I really fancied hot wraps, so I had them. But I feel so in control of what I am eating. I have had the wraps and my cereal today so I feel as if I am still having an ok day. I am thinking ahead about my food relationship, I am not binging just had what I wanted. Right that's out of my system!!!

Caroline, great plan. And thanks for the DVD recommendations, about to order them!!

Good for u sound like ur in control and thinking before!!! I'm in the local as its my OH first weekend off for ages n he is on call for next month. Having a vino but watering it down with soda and lasted three rounds xxxx

Impressed with us all xxx

Enjoy Missie, I am really positive at the mo - not sure if it's got anything to do with me actually eating!! Lol

So Jillian Michaels DVD box set ordered - will be here tomorrow, so tonight I may give Zumba on the Wii a try!

My other half sister has just booked the wedding venue I told her about!!!!

Screwing :( gutted

MissieCB said:
My other half sister has just booked the wedding venue I told her about!!!!

Screwing :( gutted

Halfs!!!!!!

Sts this week pleased as I was naughty yesterday and thurs.

Not 100% on plan today but having a carb free day. 2 shakes and prawn salad in work and tandoori chicken from Indian tonight as a treat as I'm losing my mind!

Have a fab day all x

lil_legs said:

Not 100% on plan today but having a carb free day. 2 shakes and prawn salad in work and tandoori chicken from Indian tonight as a treat as I'm losing my mind!

Have a fab day all x

Big time hangover!!!

Sts serves me right

lil_legs said:

Have a fab day all x

Serious hangover!!!!!

Sts and deserve it as I'm an alcoholic clearly!!!!! Looooool x

Well done girlies for STS. Have my weigh in tomorrow.

Yeah chilling lol xxx

Defo loss next week x

Have to be quick as sooo hungover and need sleep! Drank myself silly last night on amazing posh cocktails, today have had two toasted muffins-woopsie! BUT the naughtiest was a met a seriously sexy frenchman who took me for coffee this morning in his masserati!! Hehehe this NEVER happens to me, i live being a size 10 and full of confidence :)

Wow Caroline!! You go girl!!!! Life is for living so you go and have lots of fun!!!

I have had a productive morning - I have sorted through my wardrobes and oh my goodness I have grown out of 95% of my clothes. Which is of course a good thing but I loved my Rock Republic, seven for mankind jeans and now they fall off:(
i have been sale shopping this week and have bought quite a few pairs of trousers and jeans, however I am off to London on Monday for a girlie day out so I think my bank balance is going to take a serious beating!!! BUT this is what I set out to do - lose weight so I should be happy about this.

Right any ideas for good websites for clothes - I need to buy some!!!

That's fab!! That's my plans for the weekend sorting all my clothes and sending off to the charity shops - wont have much left but I never intend to fit into then again!!

I've had a few bits off boohoo and misguided x

Omg Caroline where in hertfordshire do u live!!!! I used to live in ashwell. And how fecking exciting is your morning wooooooooooooow. Tell us more xxx

Asos is good for clothes and celeb boutique is xx

Back